Integration of Sikkim into India

Lying wont help you.
Data for 2012:

GDP per capita of Bangladesh is $747
GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

GDP per capita of India is 1,489
GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

That is roughly double of what BD has.
India has twice the per capita of Bangladesh.

And I hope you understand economics. Even if India had the same per capita, just by sheer volume of economy, India can afford to overbid for projects that BD cannot.

That means, if India wants, all the electricity produced in Assam and Arunachal would be bought by India leaving BD out in the cold.

Point 1 - Please use BD government(which is for 2013 and uses the 2005 base year) statistics as these are incorrect.

Per Capita annual income crosses $1000 -
bdnews24.com

IMF quotes 900 dollars but this is using the 1995 base year and not the 2005 base year that both India and Pakistan uses:

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

I take it that you at least trust the IMF right?

Point 2 - There is a certain price that India can go to. It cannot keep going higher and higher till it eventually gets to 1 dollar a KWh for electricity.

BD spends many billions of dollars a year buying oil to produce electricity and so it has the money to pay NE states many billions a year for the electricity.

Even if the Indians offered a slightly higher price the NE states would not want to sell all it's electricity to India as that would allow India too much power over their economy. For strategic reasons they would want to balance out India with BD and vice-versa.

Point 1 - Please use BD government(which is for 2013 and uses the 2005 base year) statistics as these are incorrect.

bdnews24.com

IMF quotes 900 dollars but this is using the 1995 base year and not the 2005 base year that both India and Pakistan uses:

Point 2 - There is a certain price that India can go to. It cannot keep going higher and higher till it eventually gets to 1 dollar a KWh for electricity.

BD spends many billions of dollars a year buying oil to produce electricity and so it has the money to pay NE states many billions a year for the electricity.

Even if the Indians offered a slightly higher price the NE states would not want to sell all it's electricity to India as that would allow India too much power over their economy. For strategic reasons they would want to balance out India with BD and vice-versa.

DO u have any idea about the central govt. funding in the respective state budgets? If no, have a look at those figures? DO check them out once.

do not lie brother, if you did not watch then you would not say that :D

I did not watched it . I am telling the truth brother .

Do you think I have time to watch a video when I am trolling ??

u want me to believe that you troll ? :sarcastic:

You will have to believe me brother .

Anyways nice trolling with you brother . I have to take a break .

Some B'deshi has tried to cross the border . It is shooting time ... :guns:

You will have to believe me brother .

Anyways nice trolling with you brother . I have to take a break .

Some B'deshi has tried to cross the border . It is shooting time ... :guns:
hehehehe oh yea some Indian fisherman has tried to catch fish in our territory, time to slap their a$$ LOL

bdnews24.com

dude...dun post a BD source against a world bank source....its jus lame

and about electricity....we are the 5th largest producer in the world.... Electricity sector in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there are various projects going on which will make NE independent of mainland grid.....which means it will have surplus electricity(self grid + supply from mainland)...thnx to the indian guv....m working on one such project...

bdnews24.com

Yes, I trust the IMF.
And IMF reports for 2012 say
BD - 797
India - 1,500
Even here, its roughly double of BD.
Data for 2013 are only estimates

India spends billions of dollars over oil and coal for electricity as well.

At the end of the day India can easily match whatever BD offers dollar for dollar and exceed it.

That said, you have still not made any sense regarding why Assam/Arunachal/ etc would leave India and form separate States. The economics dont support it, neither does it socially.

What I see here is that you want it to happen and so say that it should happen, but I cant see the underlying economic or social reasons based on which folks from these areas would make that call.

Talk to the people from these areas first. You would have a better idea. People in BD cant speak for the people of these areas.

Out of date stats.

Look at BD government stats:

bdnews24.com

All these agencies will have to use BD government stats as they do not compile their own.

It is a fact that BD economy is growing quicker than India and expected to do so for the next 5 years. Not by much but it will slightly narrow the gap

brother i quoted figures from world bank,imf and UN

i think these figures are more reliable than bangla govt.

Yes, I trust the IMF.
And IMF reports for 2012 say
BD - 797
India - 1,500
Even here, its roughly double of BD.
Data for 2013 are only estimates.

Even to built some road or bridge, Bangladesh ask some big countries like India or China to give them money since they themselves can't afford it but see their jokes here.
hahaha.gif

Eventually the Brahminic hold on the throne will weaken. We will then retrieve our traditional/historical sovereign state from the Rajmahal Hills to the NE.

Don't worry the Brahmonic Bay of Bengal will liberate Bangladesh from Bangladeshis. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom