What's new

INS Arihanth

Wow.. She is really awesome.
Looks really deadly !!

Jai Ho.

0013729e45180bd722f701.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

1ixsb5.jpg

As we can See The Conning Tower is very different ( resembles US' Subs ) from the Russian Charlie Class.

300px-DN-SC-89-03179.JPEG

I dont know for what reason the appropriate title of this thread was changed... perhaps mods think that 2 word title id better than 5 word most appropriate title.

I am still figuring out why my ONE Day old Thread Here was Closed.

Mods Any Explanation ?

Very poor journalism from Reuters! It says the sub is based on Charlie class but posted a model of Akula-II, while from the actual pic of the Arihant its clear that there is no similarity between it and any Russian submarine... look at the sail/fin with hydroplanes, that is very unusual for all the Russian submarines.

Well looks does not matter, performance does. I think its still under developement

Very poor journalism from Reuters! It says the sub is based on Charlie class but posted a model of Akula-II, while from the actual pic of the Arihant its clear that there is no similarity between it and any Russian submarine... look at the sail/fin with hydroplanes, that is very unusual for all the Russian submarines.

And if you check the range for Sagarika missile, that is also incorrect, Its range is almost 700 Km with 1000Kg payload, even more if payload is less.

I dont know for what reason the appropriate title of this thread was changed... perhaps mods think that 2 word title id better than 5 word most appropriate title.

I am still figuring out why my ONE Day old Thread Here was Closed.

Mods Any Explanation ?

Brother, to be honest, that was a nice thread. I think someone didnot liked the comparision thread.:cry:

Last edited:
How to contact the mods...
If u guys r listenging.. Plz reopen the thread i mentioned above... Or atleast provide a reasonable explanation for closure..

How to contact the mods...
If u guys r listenging.. Plz reopen the thread i mentioned above... Or atleast provide a reasonable explanation for closure..

it wz clozd bcz it wz biased

Back
Top Bottom