What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

Of course they can, I respect the Indonesians' right to however they wish to see their society. Godpseed and Good luck!

Thank You,

Yup, this bill is impossible to be imposed in Western society or in any country that has already been Westernized

See the Tone of the Title, this Bil is something that large majority of Indonesian dont see it as something negative

(ANTI) Free Sex Bill Passed, US Gives "Warning" to Indonesia

Yup, this bill is impossible to be imposed in Western society or in any country that has already been Westernized

Of course. Just like Indonesians have the right to make choices for their own society, others have the same rights to make choices for their own societies, equally.

It's a slippery slope

Initially no society wants the debauchery that is increasingly common in the west and world

But they start of with tolerating fornication and vulgarity and keep going

We are Muslims, if we don't make a stand then no one will, because no one else can, they have lost their faiths and morals and are through the looking glass

Why should Muslims follow that path?

We should have a intrinsic idea of what is right and wrong, so why are we discussing if we should go easy on fornication and vulgarity

Protecting and promoting certain cultural values is fine. The government and a society has many tools to do this without forcing legislation that intrudes on the personal will of individuals. In the end, such legislation has shown that it will likely end up with the abuse of power and blackmail. It won't end well.

How do you know I'm not married? I feel no need to discuss my personal marital status on this board.

And besides that, what those two adults want to do is their concern, not mine or the government's. This is the problem with this mentality, you think you are entitled to constantly be in the seat of judgment against other persons when individuals who often do this are hypocrites and constantly violate their own standards.
These conservative types only ever want to control people. Oddly enough, they are the only people who are constantly obsessed with what kind of sex other people are having.
Normal people don't care who is having what kind of sex so long is consetual.

lol Indiot, what about western societies taking advantage of developing countries?

We have every right to do the same to the West as well.

Why are you holy warriors of Islam always so abusive?
Remember in the Quran where it said "Be nice to people, until you disagree with them, then it's okay to a d!ck"

Rusty, I agree with you about correcting him and will address MultaniGuy to ask him - though I am anti-NATO - what does he mean by "Western countries taking advantage of developing countries" ? He always keeps saying it, to me too months ago when I told him the same you did - Leave sinful West and go to the highly advanced "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan.

Rusty, I agree with you about correcting him and will address MultaniGuy to ask him - though I am anti-NATO - what does he mean by "Western countries taking advantage of developing countries" ? He always keeps saying it, to me too months ago when I told him the same you did - Leave sinful West and go to the highly advanced "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan.

These people are suffering from sever cognitive dissonance.

They want to create a society that have never existed, based on a small town in the desert 1500 years ago.
BUT, at the same time, they want all the benefits of a modern society.
These silly notions are implanted at birth by the sever brainwashing by religious parents.

So you get guys out here, enjoying the full freedom of the west while at the same time actively saying others should be living under the Taliban.

These conservative types only ever want to control people. Oddly enough, they are the only people who are constantly obsessed with what kind of sex other people are having.
Normal people don't care who is having what kind of sex so long is consetual.

It's not really a conservative type though is it?

It's following the basics of our faith

How low have you fallen that following Islamic basics now makes you a "conservative type"

Why is Afghanistan the example? I can go to Pakistan as a Pakistani citizen. What about the European age of colonialism when they stole resources from countries like Qing China and British India?

lol, for a hypocritical modernist Muslim like yourself?

Its okay for the West to take advantage of countries of the developing world, but when people from developing world take advantage of the West, you cry foul? lol @jamahir

It's not really a conservative type though is it?

It's following the basics of our faith

How low have you fallen that following Islamic basics now makes you a "conservative type"
Nope, it is a conservative type. You can be a perfectly good Muslim without obsessing over how other people hare having sex.

Nope, it is a conservative type. You can be a perfectly good Muslim without obsessing over how other people hare having sex.

Nope, I think it's basic Islam. ensuring fornication, debauchery doesn't become a accepted norm in our society seems like a thing we should be doing

Nope, I think it's basic Islam. ensuring fornication, debauchery doesn't become a accepted norm in our society seems like a thing we should be doing
Quote the Quran where it says you are to police what kind of sex people are having.

Of course, we are talking about a whole country, there are individual different cases.

But in general, sexual promiscuity damage a society.

And I'd say, even in most liberal societies, promiscual sex is always problematic, because it's not what really women want, they only use sex as bait to start relationships.

My advice to all men of all countries is: Never have sex with a woman you dont like as longterm relationship, and you'll avoid a lot of problems of all kind :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom