What's new

India's War On Islaam

You know the differnce between me and you?
I live on a planet called earth and not some Imaginary coocooland.
Pakistan is a miss managed, piss poor 3rd world country.
Pakistan is not "shing" it is not a super power and it is not "30 years ahead" of anyone else.

I don't have false pride in my country. I am proud to be Pakistani, but I know the problems of my county.

You people on the other hand have a few good years of economic growth and all of a sudden you think India is on top of the world. it is almost like arguing with a drug addict.
How do you reason with people who are not even in reality?
i was only saying that both of our nations face the exact similar problems & upto a great extent we have a common enemy-the politicians,who divides us on the basis of caste, creed,religion etc.so we should not throw mud on each other like this...this kind of a thread should be banned immediately

India never existed before 1947. How could he have died as part of a country that never existed?

India was one of the original members of United Nations in 1935 and was a signatory on 1942 declaration. As an entity called India..

And Indians have their heavey share in this one ..

Dear, did you really have to start this thread? I can't believe it's 15 pages long.

I understand it is the duty of every Muslim to stand by their Muslim brothers, as in the Muslim Ummah. And they should do so according to their power. And not putting some other country's interest before theirs.

Sure, India may not have a great relationship with Pakistan for reasons best known to themselves. But they do maintain pretty good relations with other Muslim-majority countries. There are many Muslims in India, and the largest minority in the country. I'd say they are doing good for the most part.

And frankly, I'm not really qualified to have any say about India's complexities in regards to how religion and other personal and social factors come into play within the country's politics. But what I do know is that there isn't anything too extreme going on there against Muslims. At least they are given what they truly want, that want can be both being dirt poor or be like Sharukh Khan. Life's all about choices, and that freedom matters.

No country (including Muslim-majority ones) have a perfect human rights record. Even the superpowa US do not have the greatest human rights record ever.

Muslims living as a minority should serve their nation well. And any Muslim country, or a country with a large Muslim population should at least have amicable relations with other Muslim-majority nations. The concept of the Muslim Ummah is fact (since it is in The Koran), but not holistically applicable if we put it in today's perspective. Please, get rid of the delusion that all Muslims are united. Given the unfortunate limitations, we should try out best to uphold that value and according to our power.

I don't see India or Pakistan spitting venom against other Muslim-majority countries (apart from at each other of-course :rofl:). So they are fine in the book. Maintain good relations and aid them when they are in trouble. And do so according to your power. Don't deceive or have hidden agendas.

Some experts say that the next key conflict in the Middle East is not an Arab-Israeli one, but a Sunni-Shia one. Both the Arab and the Persian leadership openly use the Palestinian issue as a political tool rather than for humanitarian purposes and justice. I just don't know what to do about it.

That'd probably be the single greatest tragedy that has fallen on the brotherhood. And none of us can do anything to improve that. Even with nukes, we are powerless.

The Ummah can be applied to its full potential when the time is right, or when the world is in great danger with no one to oversee it. But not now. It's impossible. Uncle Sam is going about his daily business, and will continue to do so for a long time.

We'll see...

Dear, did you really have to start this thread? I can't believe it's 15 pages long.

I understand it is the duty of every Muslim to stand by their Muslim brothers, as in the Muslim Ummah. And they should do so according to their power. And not putting some other country's interest before theirs.

Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are always ready to stand up with Indian Muslims but never dared to stand with them. Pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:
A simple answer is no, because Islam is the oldest monotheistic religion and the newest at the same time, it stood the test of time and space.

Isn't Judaism the oldest monotheistic religion? I thought Islam is somewhere in the middle of the chronology because you had others like Sikhism come much later.

India never existed before 1947. How could he have died as part of a country that never existed?

How is that factually or logically even accurate? Ask Christopher Columbus which land he was looking for when he found the "Indians"...what is the country that was central to the spice route? Why is the Indian Ocean called so? Surely all this can't be a 65 year old fabrication?

Isn't Judaism the oldest monotheistic religion? I thought Islam is somewhere in the middle of the chronology because you had others like Sikhism come much later.

Sorry, it is definitely not the one.
Abraham a.s.s is the first prophet of Islam.
The religion of Abraham was not Judaism it was Islam(or monotheism in its purest form), the best example you will find about this is when God asks Abraham to ready his son for sacrifice and he obliged(Islam to the will of God), and then his son was spared and a sheep was sent to replace him which is still the biggest EID in the Muslim world as the ultimate proof of Islam pre-dating Judaism and Christianity .

A simple answer is no, because Islam is the oldest monotheistic religion and the newest at the same time, it stood the test of time and space.

Hinduism is the Oldest Religion.

Why Islam is the Last Religion to be Born?

Funny thing is You copy a Lot from Judaism and Christianity and then Declare Wars on those very Religions because of whom you exist. :lol:

Please, let's not talk about religion as it's against forum policy, but focus on the subject matter. Please, let's also behave with civility and respect, despite differing opinions.

Advanced Thanks,
Doc

The religion of Abraham was not Judaism it was Islam(or monotheism in its purest form), the best example you will find about this is when God asks Abraham to ready his son for sacrifice and he obliged(Islam to the will of God), and then his son was spared and a sheep was sent to replace him which is still the biggest EID in the Muslim world as the ultimate proof of Islam pre-dating Judaism and Christianity .

This is a classical religio-fascist argument.

"My religion is best.It is only true one.It is oldest/oldest monothetic and Judaism is false/misguided religion.My religion pre-dates both Judaism and Christianity as it has taken liberty to plagiarize their history in order to improve legitimacy my prophet.My religion would freely plagiarize theology of other religion and would kill people when asked for proof (Jews).I would lay claim on prophet of every religion but would insist that mine is best."

The only difference between you and Osama is degree of subtlety.Your barely contained sense of religio-fascist supremacist ism and disgust of Christianity and Judaism for all to see,something which is common to all muslim theologians.

ON topic:

Zabaniya has given the best reply possible on this topic of India's war on Islam.

Wasn't Hazrat Adam Alahe Sallam the first prophet ?

Sure, India may not have a great relationship with Pakistan for reasons best known to themselves. But they do maintain pretty good relations with other Muslim-majority countries. There are many Muslims in India, and the largest minority in the country. I'd say they are doing good for the most part.

And frankly, I'm not really qualified to have any say about India's complexities in regards to how religion and other personal and social factors come into play within the country's politics. But what I do know is that there isn't anything too extreme going on there against Muslims. At least they are given what they truly want, that want can be both being dirt poor or be like Sharukh Khan. Life's all about choices, and that freedom matters.

No country (including Muslim-majority ones) have a perfect human rights record. Even the superpowa US do not have the greatest human rights record ever.

Muslims living as a minority should serve their nation well. And any Muslim country, or a country with a large Muslim population should at least have amicable relations with other Muslim-majority nations. The concept of the Muslim Ummah is fact (since it is in The Koran), but not holistically applicable if we put it in today's perspective. Please, get rid of the delusion that all Muslims are united. Given the unfortunate limitations, we should try out best to uphold that value and according to our power.

I don't see India or Pakistan spitting venom against other Muslim-majority countries (apart from at each other of-course :rofl:). So they are fine in the book. Maintain good relations and aid them when they are in trouble. And do so according to your power. Don't deceive or have hidden agendas.

Some experts say that the next key conflict in the Middle East is not an Arab-Israeli one, but a Sunni-Shia one. Both the Arab and the Persian leadership openly use the Palestinian issue as a political tool rather than for humanitarian purposes and justice. I just don't know what to do about it.

That'd probably be the single greatest tragedy that has fallen on the brotherhood. And none of us can do anything to improve that. Even with nukes, we are powerless.

The Ummah can be applied to its full potential when the time is right, or when the world is in great danger with no one to oversee it. But not now. It's impossible. Uncle Sam is going about his daily business, and will continue to do so for a long time.

We'll see...

You answered your own question Zabaniya.

I must save this as ultimate proof of your logical and intellectual prowess and humility born of religion.

Back
Top Bottom