What's new

India's Two-Front War Plans

India needs to be brave for once, and stand by what you believe in.

India should be the very first country in the world to officially recognize Tibetan independence.

Then bribe all the P5 members of the UN to recognize it as a disputed territory (like Kashmir is currently recognized as). :lol:

If you are so mighty then come and get Arunachal pradesh. Or instead of big talk dont afraid of US and capture Taiwan. Then come here and advice us. Are you mature enough to understand that war is not child's play.

you'll soon come to realize CD only has a couple of arguments from his supervisor. he is allowed to copy and paste it verbatim regardless of how many times it gets debunked.

exactly.

i disproved all his theories a long time back, yet he keeps spewing the same thing like some kind of retard

And yet you have not been able to dispute even a single point. :lol:

I'll quote your own Indian Armed Forces once again: ["Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.]

read again my dear, your arguments have been debunked countless times. but we understand you have to follow the partylines for fear of black hotels :lol:

equipment isn't the issue with PLA; it is the lack of testicular fortitude, which your generals have complained about publicly.

exactly.

i disproved all his theories a long time back, yet he keeps spewing the same thing like some kind of retard

Actually you have not disproved even one single point. :lol:

I'll quote your own Indian Armed Forces once again:

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

But I guess all these Indian fanboys know so much better than their own Armed Forces.

I don't blame you for laughing at them, they didn't even buy you enough ammunition to last for 2 days, even despite being in such a hostile neighbourhood. :cheesy:

But I guess all these Indian fanboys know so much better than their own Armed Forces.

I don't blame you for laughing at them, they didn't even buy you enough ammunition to last for 2 days, even despite being in such a hostile neighbourhood. :cheesy:

i guess that is all it takes to keep a castrated army at bay :azn:

We know our biggest neighbors are experts in only releasing warning on daily basis.Even Viets shown their warnings dustbin.

dear god :hitwall:

ok this is the 100th time i am telling you this.

In india, the civilian government makes all the calls for weapon systems purchase, so the military brass often resorts to the china bogeyman as a scare tactic, and use the aggressive indian media for the job. so very often you will see statements like:

Indian air force is inferior to pakistani airforce
Indian navy is inferior to pakistani navy
Indian army is inferior to pakistani army

now, the politicians are getting more aware, so it goes like this

Indian air force is inferior to chinese airforce
Indian navy is inferior to chinese navy
Indian army is inferior to chinese army
etc.

not that its untrue, but it is exagerrated to a great degree, that only the indians who know the basics of warfare(such as me ;)) can realize the important variables and possible events in an indo china war.

not that its untrue, but it is exagerrated to a great degree, that only the indians who know the basics of warfare(such as me ;)) can realize the important variables and possible events in an indo china war.

You wasted such a huge post, just to tell me that what they said is correct. :lol:

dear god :hitwall:

ok this is the 100th time i am telling you this.

In india, the civilian government makes all the calls for weapon systems purchase, so the military brass often resorts to the china bogeyman as a scare tactic, and use the aggressive indian media for the job. so very often you will see statements like:

Indian air force is inferior to pakistani airforce
Indian navy is inferior to pakistani navy
Indian army is inferior to pakistani army

now, the politicians are getting more aware, so it goes like this

Indian air force is inferior to chinese airforce
Indian navy is inferior to chinese navy
Indian army is inferior to chinese army
etc.

You are wasting your time on him. he don't know ABCD of democracy. Nice post though.

You wasted such a huge post, just to tell me that what they said is correct. :lol:

megafail, you should try to read complete sentences, or try taking ESL classes

in 1962, China sneaked an attack on India taking advantage of the super powers being involved in the missile crisis. In fact Mao had advance knowledge of the coming missile crisis and Mao was able to stop USSR from supporting India.

But why blame Chinese when Nehru was foolish enough in not preparing the armed forces.

China will only want a short skirmish similar to 1962 to avoid any damage to its economic growth and manufacturing capabilities. - All these noises from China is that China wants to settle the Akshai Chin asap as it wants to resolve all border disputes to realise its goal as the super power and so has diplomatically raised the heat claiming Arunachal Pradesh to put pressure on India as the Indian politicians does not have the will to solve the border issue without conceding Akshai Chin in part or total. For China Akshai Chin is vital to establish an alternate route for its energy resources from ME - Indian Ocean being the other one.

India need to take a leaf off the Indo-Pakistan wars where India had opened front outside of Kashmir in 1965 war and opened a front in the West Pakistan in 1971 war.The politicians need to have the will to expand the war with China. China knows very well that taking away AP will result in massive retaliation from India as at that point, Indian politicians had to act whatever the short comings the army has in terms of weapons. India need to broaden the front in the border and launch calculated missile attacks on identified targets like Chinese Manufacturing bases. This will rattle the Chinese and if Chinese want to expand the war themselves, it will only be a pyrrhic victory for China.

And remember China today is not Mao's China - it is Deng's China which will not sacrifice its hard gained economic growth and a shot at going back to its glorious past.

So in short, it all depends upon the Indian political will on how they would handle China. As for the two front war, we just need to hold off Pakistan on one front. Remember we are in a better situation than between 1962 and 1971 when India had to face three fronts(West and East Pakistan front and China front)

^you just wasted 13 lines

i believe anyone can be educated

You are wasting your time on him. he don't know ABCD of democracy. Nice post though.

thanks

indian and chinese militaries are a classic case of quantity vs quality. however, if u sum up all the parameters, the chinese are better.

but wars are not won on paper. the vietnam vs US war being an example

Atleast our tanks don't fall in the wells and kill our soldiers :lol:

My dear child , grow up. Trolling like this will not take away your frustration. Two-Front war? LOL! We all know that India don't even have balls to do a mere "surgical strike" in Azad Kashmir (A Pakistani-controlled territory) , forget about invading the mainland Pakistan. As they say , barking dogs seldom bite :cheesy:

In maximum case : You'll do a military-buildup on border and then withdraw unilaterally like a sissy girl ...as you did in 2002 srandoff :azn: Remember , at that time , Pakistan was at its WEAKEST against India but still you didn't dare to cross the border...What makes you think your girly establishment will mess with us today , when we cover ALL of India with our Shaheen-II and Ghauri-II nuclear missiles , have a good number of BVR fighters , tactical nuclear missiles , cruise missiles , thousands of tanks deployed and what not? All these things were missing in 2002 and yet you , after disgracefully loosing 700+ soliders , withdraw unilaterally ! :lol:

Yeah now go and sing "Bhartimata tha great...oh oh ..bhartimata the shuppa dhupppa powa...ohoh...bhartimata won all wars...ohoh..bhartimata will defeat Pakistan and China...ohoh ":rofl:

I think you are not getting the point among two front wars one is direct and another is indirect. Former is for China and latter for Pakistan. Actually we started our war(indirect) with Pakistan as a result Punjab province alone peaceful(its temporary) now , If you granting MFN status that will facilitate to grab your economy under our control.

Even you survived (hardly no chance)Apache , NAMICA , Arjun, , Posiden, Rafale etc. its a very big list that will take care of you. So first you people try to save your country then come to war.

Our real threat is China our defense development and procurement towards them.

Back
Top Bottom