What's new

India's Two-Front War Plans

What is obvious is that the indians know what is brewing. They talk about the economy but behind the curtain they are preparing for a war with China and Pakistan. India has always been a two faced snake. It hides its expansionist designs by shouting for peace and economic progress.

What is obvious is that the indians know what is brewing. They talk about the economy but behind the curtain they are preparing for a war with China and Pakistan. India has always been a two faced snake. It hides its expansionist designs by shouting for peace and economic progress.
Because india is a hindu fundamentalist state treating non-hindus as subhumans to be used to further india's egotistical ambitions of being a British Empire-type superpower.

If we are expansionist the world wouldnt know what Nepal and Bangladesh are . Dont beg the expansionist for aid :tongue:

If we are expansionist the world wouldnt know what Nepal and Bangladesh are . Dont beg the expansionist for aid :tongue:

the only reason you are not open about your dreams is because China and Pakistan would sort India out within a few hours if you tried any funny biz

Because india is a hindu fundamentalist state treating non-hindus as subhumans to be used to further india's egotistical ambitions of being a British Empire-type superpower.

You always come up with a truck load of crap. Try to make sense, even if it means to use all your IQ !! Dont post for the sake of posting

Your puppets ask for your aids but that can't change the fact that india is an expansionist state.

the only reason you are not open about your dreams is because China and Pakistan would sort India out within a few hours if you tried any funny biz

Please sort out your internal problems first before it is too late !

Stop being an idiot we are secular state . Your govt dont even treat you as humans :P and i can see that lust here in pdf where you speak every thing non sense :tongue:

SC tell me do you think we will be drinking tea and coffee in Dehli after we have liberated and freed all the freedom fighters in India?

Your puppets ask for your aids but that can't change the fact that india is an expansionist state.
So you agree that you are our puppet . But we dont consider so as your leaders are different and they wont speak the sh*t like you internet warriors do

Please sort out your internal problems first before it is too late !

We like to help neighbours we will come and sort yours out. Look SC and I care about Indians that's why we want to liberate Indians.

Stop being an idiot we are secular state . Your govt dont even treat you as humans :P and i can see that lust here in pdf where you speak every thing non sense :tongue:

Just cos your constitution says you are secular does not make you so. You can say London is an integral part of India on paper so what doesn't change ground realities

SC tell me do you think we will be drinking tea and coffee in Dehli after we have liberated and freed all the freedom fighters in India?
No you will be treated as royal guest in our jail just like what we are doing to kasab , giving biriyani and f**k**g him .

I think SC is very wise. He speaks truth and wants peace in our neighbourhood. Something which can only be done if Chinese invade India with Pakistani assistance and free the oppressed masses in India

No you will be treated as royal guest in our jail just like what we are doing to kasab , giving biriyani and f**k**g him .

this proves your true intentions to peaceful people who want to free the oppressed Indians

We like to help neighbours we will come and sort yours out. Look SC and I care about Indians that's why we want to liberate Indians.
Just cos your constitution says you are secular does not make you so. You can say London is an integral part of India on paper so what doesn't change ground realities
Please dont prove once again how foolish you are . We give reservation to minorities unlike you we dont treat them as untouchables . Grow up . Minorities led our country many times whether its defence or politics:P

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom