What's new

India's Two-Front War Plans

Atleast our tanks don't fall in the wells and kill our soldiers :lol:

My dear child , grow up. Trolling like this will not take away your frustration. Two-Front war? LOL! We all know that India don't even have balls to do a mere "surgical strike" in Azad Kashmir (A Pakistani-controlled territory) , forget about invading the mainland Pakistan. As they say , barking dogs seldom bite :cheesy:

In maximum case : You'll do a military-buildup on border and then withdraw unilaterally like a sissy girl ...as you did in 2002 srandoff :azn: Remember , at that time , Pakistan was at its WEAKEST against India but still you didn't dare to cross the border...What makes you think your girly establishment will mess with us today , when we cover ALL of India with our Shaheen-II and Ghauri-II nuclear missiles , have a good number of BVR fighters , tactical nuclear missiles , cruise missiles , thousands of tanks deployed and what not? All these things were missing in 2002 and yet you , after disgracefully loosing 700+ soliders , withdraw unilaterally ! :lol:

Yeah now go and sing "Bhartimata tha great...oh oh ..bhartimata the shuppa dhupppa powa...ohoh...bhartimata won all wars...ohoh..bhartimata will defeat Pakistan and China...ohoh ":rofl:

Most fitting reply to the Cowards, Brother. Thumbs Up.

Ha ha says the one who is so slavish they watch helplessly as america bombs the **** out of their own countrymen,then beg for aid.Pakistan has reached a stage where it can't even afford to bark anymore.

Since when a "political surrender" due to a civil war become a "military topic" ? Your use of words like "shamelessly" , "badly" reflect that YOU , dear bharti , are frustrated and angered and want to take frustration out? :lol: Yeah , studied some psychology ...bhartis can't control themselves ...lol ...

And oh , please tell me what your good great Army accomplished against "real" Pakistani Army (Western Front) ? :azn: In the East , we didn't even have Air cover and full-fledged military in conventional war gear...and that too..without any supplies..you do know that , don't you? Awwww how sad. Your mega girly military NEVER achieved any decisive major military victory against 10 times smaller (West) Pakistan. And when you faced the EQUALS of yours , your Army got WANKEDDD hard :oops:

You're a fabulous one from USA : )

The government of india is losing control of the country to the Maoists. india will be fighting a 10 front war against China, Pakistan, all its other neighbors + internal insurgency groups.

you've been ingesting too much formaldehyde boy...

Wouldn't matter when It comes Sir. I have a strong belief in our (Pak China) friendship and enemy's cowardness. Don't worry :)

i have never understood why pakistani fanboys call indian military cowards when history proves the exact opposite

I think you are not getting the point among two front wars one is direct and another is indirect. Former is for China and latter for Pakistan. Actually we started our war(indirect) with Pakistan as a result Punjab province alone peaceful(its temporary) now , If you granting MFN status that will facilitate to grab your economy under our control.

Even you survived (hardly no chance)Apache , NAMICA , Arjun, , Posiden, Rafale etc. its a very big list that will take care of you. So first you people try to save your country then come to war.

Our real threat is China our defense development and procurement towards them.

:lol::lol:

O.K I can bet that you probably can't even spell economy? :cheesy: Your post is an epic example of a fanboy who is just writing gibberish and try to make it look like as if he "knows something about strategic-defence issues too" :lol: Genius , your post doesn't even make any coherent sense. Why bhartis like you like getting insulted by Pakistanis? Without googling , tell me the difference between a "capital good" and a "consumer good". Also tell me the difference in "real investment" vs "financial investment" ? What is law of marginal utility in economics? You , dear son , don't even know BASIC economy and talks out of his kaali dirty bharti a$$! Stop wasting my and other posters' time. Its an international forum , not your bharti-rat-sh!t forum.

You can not invade mainland Pakistan. Your military is not capable enough to decisively defeat Pakistani military. There is a stand-off between Indian and Pakistani militaries. Your Arjun , Apache and what not will be toasted as soon as they entered Pakistan and this will cause an all-out war. In all-out war , Pakistan won't loose. It will either win OR it will launch nuclear invasion of India. Both countries will end. No one will survive. So pul--eeeseeee...stop watching your "shuppa shuppa shuppa powa bhartimata the great" tv program and come to the reality. Lets solve our issues and acknowledge the fact that we are not decisively stronger than eachother. There exists a power of balance in the region.

after nuclear invasion India will still survive
cant tell about Pakistan though

The government of india is losing control of the country to the Maoists. india will be fighting a 10 front war against China, Pakistan, all its other neighbors + internal insurgency groups.

It will be self suicidal for Indias neighbors to attack. We know jackals and foxes are waiting to feast on us.

Lol what are u smoking,almost all their regional commanders have been killed.The insurgency is broken and on its last legs.

As for the consequences the only result will be a larger IN merchant fleet from all the free chinese shipping we will be donated,and lots of infantry dead on both sides until china sues for peace and status quo ceasefire takes place.
Infact its a perfect oppurtunity for USA to condemn chinese aggresion and as a punitive measure wipe off the trillions of dollars debt wouldn't u say?I mean after all who likes to be indebted.
LOL is that what your indian brainwashing says? Maoist army is growing so powerful it will be able to take on goi army head-on very soon! Chinese supply of infantry weapons to Maoists is having a serious impact.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/51262-indias-insurgency-problem-62.html#post2924302

plz do add aliens to it, i heard they will attack Earth in november

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom