What's new

India's Two-Front War Plans

Those "poor Tibetans" have a better living standard than 90% of Indians. :coffee:

Then why are they self immolating at every oppurtunity?While no lower living standard 'south tibetian' is?
The whole tibet thing btw was introduced in this thread by chinese members who claimed india 'conquered' and subjagated 'south tibet'.So u are the people who brought this up.

Ahh wat a pathetic one. Why there is no collective membership for PDF members in UNO?? They have many ideas what even world leaders can't think how to solve certain problems, border disputes :) militiary standoffss....... :P lol PDF is great

Doesn't matter.nukes on the agricultural hubs will cause mass starvation leading to same result as that on direct city strikes.Billions will die on both sides.

If one billion Indians can live a life with only 25% of crop they have as compare to China. So could we.

didn't you say india would get into tibet ? well yes the supply and logistics were the biggest factor currently now it's in china's favor however the chinese are smarter then pakistan and won't do a kargil.

that was the plan in 87, when the difference between india and china militaries was at its lowest. but the chinese did the smart thing and avoided confrontation

Then why are they self immolating at every oppurtunity?While no lower living standard 'south tibetian' is?
The whole tibet thing btw was introduced in this thread by chinese members who claimed india 'conquered' and subjagated 'south tibet'.So u are the people who brought this up.

These people (in the other 10%) believes that by make themselves into a candle, the door to Heaven or better next life opens. How can people argue with them?!:what:

why don t u change ur name from neutral citizen to chinese citizen:devil:
spitting so much venom against india
Talking like chinese members of nuking india and posting thousand year old links of MEGATON NUKES:lol:

Why chinese citizen ? China has every advantage over India just as india has advantage over pakistan. but if you have noting else to say you have offered noting. if you cannot face it fine.

Is lying a profession of yours?
S.Arabia lost 1000 soldiers. Egypt lost 1000 soldiers.
Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls

it is yours you have been proven wrong on every point you have given saudis lost more then 100,000 soldiers.

why don t u change ur name from neutral citizen to chinese citizen:devil:
spitting so much venom against india
Talking like chinese members of nuking india and posting thousand year old links of MEGATON NUKES:lol:

I'm a Chinese member but I don't talk about nuking bombay or New Deli. I'm here just to present a opinion that India has a better future by choosing co-operation with China.

Because you simply can't win any war when China is involved.

China posseses every advantage over india but neither of them unfortunately can make them take indian territory by force,mostly due to geography and gross underestimation of indian capabilities.
To quote u'but if you have noting else to say you have offered noting. '
Regards.

So you are agreeing that your government sold its own people, the army couldn't do anything for the soldiers killed in the strike, they can't do anything for the innocent women and children who died in the drone strikes. As far as I see Saudi have a much better system and they are fa better on putting forth their own interest.

I think you would understand better if you read my whole post about Pakistan....

Saudi Arabia has virtually sold everything. Pakistani army and French army sent their forces inside Mecca to kill armed terrorists. The funny thing is, we still train their forces and protect Royal Family like the Vatican City. In the Gulf War U.S. President George H. W. Bush deployed American forces into Saudi Arabia. This is true because i have seen an American Air Base and American soldiers in Saudi Arabia myself even today.
Don't foget that OBL was a Saudi. Just look in America's words, they kicked him out. Furthermore, according to many reports, Israel has leased a base to attack Iran... Saudi Arabians not only press their own Shia's, they kill Bahrainis....

If you're talking about other things, Saudi Arabia has kept billions of dollars worth of Gold in the U.S (you can see the reports of this on google), given free Oil to U.S (i have many acquaintances that know about this well).

Why chinese citizen ? China has every advantage over India just as india has advantage over pakistan. but if you have noting else to say you have offered noting. if you cannot face it fine.

it is yours you have been proven wrong on every point you have given saudis lost more then 100,000 soldiers.
Why are you so dense? Yemen lost the 100,000.

lol I was being called pro India on the threads i've proven Pakistan couldn't match India, and India cannot match china it's simple, India war with pakistan will be offensive and war with China will be defensive simple.

Back
Top Bottom