What's new

India's per capita income rises to Rs 5,729 per month

Thanks to depreciating rupee. India's GDP per capita is less than $1400 USD. China is six times more.

The gold standard was a bad idea that restricted economic activities. We had grown tremendously since. If you Indians loved it so much, why don't you go back to the gold standard? You are completely wrong on the U.S. debt level. It's 70% of GDP. Stop spewing garbage when you are clueless.

You are wrong the Bretton wood system was a stable financial system.This created a sustained period of economic recovery after WWII.This was destroyed because of the excessive money printing by US Fed.At the time of its collapse US Fed only had only had a third of the gold bullion necessary to cover the amount of dollars in foreign hands.Its not just we,whole world loves it.Sooner or later we will all move back to it.

And your gross public debt(the debt held by the federal government) is well over 100% of GDP and its unpayable.Only way you can get out of it is by inflating it away.

USDebt.png

Red lines indicate the debt held by the public (net public debt) and black lines indicate the total public debt outstanding (gross public debt), the difference being that the gross debt includes that held by the federal government itself.

Why don't you pick a time period that is less biased? QE1 QE2 QE3 saved the world's economies. Your country will be further in the dump if not for all the QE.

No,QE is creating only problems for all the developing economies.For once its has kicked off a Global currency wars.Secondly this is causing global commodity prices to go up,which is adding to our inflation problem.The QE has only done harm to all developing countries,But that's nothing compared to the harm its gonna do to you,What QE in essence is another huge bubble created out of a sea of cheap money,sooner or later this will also burst.When that happens US Dollar will cease to be Global Reserve currency and you will have a prolonged period of hyperinflation.

You are wrong the Bretton wood system was a stable financial system.This created a sustained period of economic recovery after WWII.This was destroyed because of the excessive money printing by US Fed.At the time of its collapse US Fed only had only had a third of the gold bullion necessary to cover the amount of dollars in foreign hands.Its not just we,whole world loves it.Sooner or later we will all move back to it.

And your gross public debt(the debt held by the federal government) is well over 100% of GDP and its unpayable.Only way you can get out of it is by inflating it away.

USDebt.png

Red lines indicate the debt held by the public (net public debt) and black lines indicate the total public debt outstanding (gross public debt), the difference being that the gross debt includes that held by the federal government itself.

No,QE is creating only problems for all the developing economies.For once its has kicked off a Global currency wars.Secondly this is causing global commodity prices to go up,which is adding to our inflation problem.The QE has only done harm to all developing countries,But that's nothing compared to the harm its gonna do to you,What QE in essence is another huge bubble created out of a sea of cheap money,sooner or later this will also burst.When that happens US Dollar will cease to be Global Reserve currency and you will have a prolonged period of hyperinflation.

:rofl: You are so wrong. Let me ask you again. If you Indians loved it so much, why don't you go back to the gold standard? You think GOI is as dumb as you are?

:rofl: You are so wrong. Let me ask you again. If you Indians loved it so much, why don't you go back to the gold standard? You think GOI is as dumb as you are?

Its not just us all major economies want it,even your politicians are calling for it.We are waiting for Dollar's collapse as world's reserve currency,after that all G 20 economies will jointly reintroduce a new Bretton wood system.Its only a matter of time.

FYI,note that the Gold standard you are talking about is different is different from the Bretton wood system,Its more aptly called gold exchange standard.

:rofl: Delusional idiot spewed garbage and thought that it's a call-out. You were and continue to be wrong. Save your breath.

The average inflation of India in 2012 is 9.30%. There. There goes your growth. Idiot.

Usually I don't have time for high school dropouts, who won't be able to spell economics to save their lives.

Just because I love to see, you make an arse out of yourself..I will humor you..I'll even go a step further give you an Economic 101 , so that next time, you don't prove to be such an indictment of the American education system.

1) Do a Google search on "Nominal GDP" and "Real GDP"..and find out how the 'inflation' connect the two terms.
2) Find out, when a country declares its GDP growth rate, which of the above two is it quoting?
3) Learn about some basics economic terms.

eg Savings rate, current price index, purchasing power parity etc. before you decide to come back and embarrass yourself further!!

Indians are so obsessed with Pakistan (and China for the matter) that they assume anyone mentioning the slightest negative about India is an Pakistani. I as an American have been told to change my flag to Pakistani or Chinese numerous times. I usually just ignore these annoyance. It absolutely drives them up the wall that Americans would dislike them. Payback is a biitch. More are yet to come.
Are you trying to cosy up to Pakistan seeing your murderous drone strikes that have been responsible for thousands of deaths that include innocent men women and children in Pakistan? Idiots like you know nothing else but to go to war to fund your bl00dy military industrial complex at the expense of humanity. You guys have lost your souls seeing that you are being ruled by the neo-cons and Illuminati who are hell bent on establishing a New Wold Order.

You reflect American arrogance that treats other people like shitt. And that's where you belong.

Usually I don't have time for high school dropouts, who won't be able to spell economics to save their lives.

Just because I love to see, you make an arse out of yourself..I will humor you..I'll even go a step further give you an Economic 101 , so that next time, you don't prove to be such an indictment of the American education system.

1) Do a Google search on "Nominal GDP" and "Real GDP"..and find out how the 'inflation' connect the two terms.
2) Find out, when a country declares its GDP growth rate, which of the above two is it quoting?
3) Learn about some basics economic terms.

eg Savings rate, current price index, purchasing power parity etc. before you decide to come back and embarrass yourself further!!

"India's per capita income ... have gone up 11.7 per cent to Rs 5,729 per month in 2012-13 at current prices, compared with Rs 5,130 in the previous fiscal."

Errr, professor arse, 5729 is the nominal amount at the 2012-2013 current price including the inflation in the currency. 5130 is the nominal amount in the previous year at the previous year's price. (5729-5130)/5130 = 11.7% which is the nominal growth rate including the inflation of the year. The nominal growth rate is what is being reported and trumpeted around by clueless Indians. The real growth rate from last year factoring inflation out is approximately 2.4%.

Hope you don't make too big an arse out of yourself, professor arse.

Its not just us all major economies want it,even your politicians are calling for it.We are waiting for Dollar's collapse as world's reserve currency,after that all G 20 economies will jointly reintroduce a new Bretton wood system.Its only a matter of time.

FYI,note that the Gold standard you are talking about is different is different from the Bretton wood system,Its more aptly called gold exchange standard.

So you are basically saying the Government of India was so stupid to not adopt a gold standard currency from the beginning and are yearning to change to the gold standard. Either you are stupid or GOI is stupid. Take your pick.

So you are basically saying the Government of India was so stupid to not adopt a gold standard currency from the beginning and are yearning to change to the gold standard. Either you are stupid or GOI is stupid. Take your pick.

No only stupid one here is you,who cannot understand this concept.If we unilaterally accept Gold standard it will isolate our economy.

Looking at 'fast' dumb posts I believe american education system Suck ! ....either that or he is a high school dropout and has never been to collage.

Of course ...if he's a chinese 50 cent propaganda solider boy all this would make sense. :P

Kind of hard to believe when 70% of Indians earn below $2 a day...

Anyways, per capita is just GDP divided by population

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom