What's new

India's per capita income rises to Rs 5,729 per month

The magic of rapid inflation. Print more Rs. The gullible Indians will eat them up as growth. :cheers:

That's really ironic coming from you,Majority of American household didn't really had any real income growth since 1970s,Those who did had were a minority of 1% .Most of the prosperity you had since were fuelled by debt and all this phony prosperity are becoming a burden for the next generation of Americans.

02economix-growth-chart3-blog480.jpg

And about printing money don't even get me started on Quatitative Easing policy of US Fed,No body is printing more money than your Fed right now.

I don't expect a dimwit Indian like you understand what the GOI did and what Rs per capita meant. Stay happy in your idiot bubble.

I have called you out on three different post related to India in last 8-9 hours. People here on Indian threads know who is dimwit and an obnoxious troll.

Including me and many Indian posters have been destroying Chinese trolls like you since many years on discussion of economics.
Call someone else to help you in this particular discussion otherwise you are not worth anyone's time. Let's see who else will come and talk something serious on topic in hand with you.

BTW I never asked you any of those HSC level definitions, your self faltering is clownish.

Is this an average figure?

If you take one secular politician like Kalmadi or Sonia or Pawar and 999 typical marginal farmers, the average income for the 1000 individuals will be in the millions.

Good news? :no: Now mutton out here has broken the Rs 400 per kg barrier, eggs are selling at Rs 48 per dozen and chicken for almost Rs 200 per kg!! Why? Because now everyone can afford eating meat and eggs!! Demand has outstripped supply! Jeeez! :hitwall:

In other words, though India's per capita income has increased, but I'm screwed balancing my budget! I can't afford to gorge on my daily fix of non veg delicacies anymore!! Sheeesh! :cry:

Even if we will have to pay higher price , more people able to afford quality meals is always a good thing......:tup:

What you are saying is "Damn this growth rate, now more people are able to eat food, so I have to pay a little more."

I am sure he said it in good sense .

I don't think it is making any impact after 2008. Status is pretty much bad if you travel in countryside. Sometimes I do feel that when I am living in Mumbai in great environment, but when I reach Varanasi, which you can count in tier two city, condition is pretty much bad. And this is the condition of tier two city. What about 70 % parts of our country which is in horrible condition where people are hungry & they don't get water leave alone clean water.

This kind of news may be feel good for a aspiring young person, nothing special for medium(like us) & elite class but lower class doesn't gets much, if you tell them about this news, they will show you how does real Bharat looks like. There is a different between shining India & Purana ladakharata Bhukha Bharat.

I feel a pain in my chest on some times when these kinds of news comes in front of me. I would like to share a event of mine related to poor people. 3 years back I went to Varanasi for 7 days. I was returning from my Nanaji home to mine. A old lady came in same public jeep in which I was traveling. She didn't ask for any money but I had made wrong perception that all beggars are third class people. But when she was about to get down at next stop, Jeep wala asked for fare charge. She pleaded that she had very less money. I thought that I should pay the money & wanted to give 50 to 100 Rs. But again some evil mindset stopped me from doing this saying that what other people will think about me. The lady went weeping. I don't know what happened to me, I came here I told this to my mother, she told me that when I was kid we were also facing the poorness even my father was 2nd grade government employee in CR. From that moment I took a vow that I will give money to poor people what ever amount comes in to my hand. I still feel the same burden what I felt on the very first day when she said she doesn't gets to eat even one time.

We can do chest thumping, we can jump but reality is we have forgot what we were once how much our forefathers have done for us.

Sorry if I offended anyone in anyway but this is how I feel.

We can do chest thumping, we can jump but reality is we have forgot what we were once how much our forefathers have done for us.

Once I went to Korba, I felt ashamed to see the extreme sufferings of the people living in remote villages. Problem is more and more we proceed to the future the gap between poor and the rich rises.No body actually cares for the lowest part of the social pyramid.We can spend billions of dollars to buy a foreign player for entertainment but failed to provide basic needs for every Indian,even after 66 years of Independence.

The magic of rapid inflation. Print more Rs. The gullible Indians will eat them up as growth. :cheers:

I don't expect a dimwit Indian like you understand what the GOI did and what Rs per capita meant. Stay happy in your idiot bubble.

NEW DELHI: India's per capita income, a gauge for measuring living standard, is estimated to have gone up 11.7 per cent to Rs 5,729 per month in 2012-13 at current prices

Only a complete idiot will choose to make a mockery of himself, even when he has such little understanding to the economics of the sentence.

P.S : CPI based Inflation is an integral part of the equation.

To live in urban areas of India you need atleast Rs.20,000 to live a hopeless life and Rs.50,000 to live a satisfactory one . Therefore we still have a long way to go !!

Doesn't suit the citizen of a country which has ended the Gold Standards decades ago & made Dollar a Fiat currency. Last time i checked the Debt was more than the entire GDP & Debt ceiling is raised time & again.

The gold standard was a bad idea that restricted economic activities. We had grown tremendously since. If you Indians loved it so much, why don't you go back to the gold standard? You are completely wrong on the U.S. debt level. It's 70% of GDP. Stop spewing garbage when you are clueless.

All that went over his head.

And FYI, he is not American. He is from the land of the pure.

You are wrong, as always. I'm an American. I guess you are from the land of the *****.

That's really ironic coming from you,Majority of American household didn't really had any real income growth since 1970s,Those who did had were a minority of 1% .Most of the prosperity you had since were fuelled by debt and all this phony prosperity are becoming a burden for the next generation of Americans.

And about printing money don't even get me started on Quatitative Easing policy of US Fed,No body is printing more money than your Fed right now.

Why don't you pick a time period that is less biased? QE1 QE2 QE3 saved the world's economies. Your country will be further in the dump if not for all the QE.

PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTANPAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN.

Whoever criticize india becomes Pakistan, what a logic.:tdown:

I don't think it is making any impact after 2008. Status is pretty much bad if you travel in countryside. Sometimes I do feel that when I am living in Mumbai in great environment, but when I reach Varanasi, which you can count in tier two city, condition is pretty much bad. And this is the condition of tier two city. What about 70 % parts of our country which is in horrible condition where people are hungry & they don't get water leave alone clean water.

This kind of news may be feel good for a aspiring young person, nothing special for medium(like us) & elite class but lower class doesn't gets much, if you tell them about this news, they will show you how does real Bharat looks like. There is a different between shining India & Purana ladakharata Bhukha Bharat.

I feel a pain in my chest on some times when these kinds of news comes in front of me. I would like to share a event of mine related to poor people. 3 years back I went to Varanasi for 7 days. I was returning from my Nanaji home to mine. A old lady came in same public jeep in which I was traveling. She didn't ask for any money but I had made wrong perception that all beggars are third class people. But when she was about to get down at next stop, Jeep wala asked for fare charge. She pleaded that she had very less money. I thought that I should pay the money & wanted to give 50 to 100 Rs. But again some evil mindset stopped me from doing this saying that what other people will think about me. The lady went weeping. I don't know what happened to me, I came here I told this to my mother, she told me that when I was kid we were also facing the poorness even my father was 2nd grade government employee in CR. From that moment I took a vow that I will give money to poor people what ever amount comes in to my hand. I still feel the same burden what I felt on the very first day when she said she doesn't gets to eat even one time.

Sorry if I offended anyone in anyway but this is how I feel.

You are a nice guy.

:rofl: Delusional idiot spewed garbage and thought that it's a call-out. You were and continue to be wrong. Save your breath.

The average inflation of India in 2012 is 9.30%. There. There goes your growth. Idiot.

Can someone tell me why this chinese moron has his commie split underwear in twist. I have no idea why this clown is crass and trolling in every indian thread.

Whoever criticize india becomes Pakistan, what a logic.:tdown:

Indians are so obsessed with Pakistan (and China for the matter) that they assume anyone mentioning the slightest negative about India is an Pakistani. I as an American have been told to change my flag to Pakistani or Chinese numerous times. I usually just ignore these annoyance. It absolutely drives them up the wall that Americans would dislike them. Payback is a biitch. More are yet to come.

Back
Top Bottom