What's new

India's Path To Becoming The Next Global Superpower

India's primary education and university level im sorry to say is way below par and until this is addressed we will never achieve our ambition.

10,000 ???? where did you get that number ? I support Dr. Assad because he has been the protector of minorities group Alwais, Shia's, Christians, nationalists, etc etc, in Syria Muslims and Christians are friends with other minorities unlike most of the middle east where christians are attack or churches bombed we can freely go to them under Dr. Assad, we have reached a level with our Syrian Muslims friend where we can go to their Mosques, it is truly something I want to preserve.

So, You support him because he is from minority Alwais Shia ? He and his father ruled for last 40 years. What about 65% Sunni Muslims ? He is only killing Sunni and not Shia or 10% Christians. Don't you think you supporting because of his religion and ignoring the crime he did ?

Why Turkey hates Syria ? Becuase Turkey is Sunnu majority ?
Why Iran supporting Assad ? Because Iran is Shia majority ?

Am I wrong ?

Lets not derail this thread and stick to the subject matter people

Lets not derail this thread and stick to the subject matter people

Yes, We should stick to topic. But how that possible, when we don't want to become super-power ?

:coffee:

I think next super power will be China, Russia and then Brazil, Japan, Germany.

Even Turkey, Indonesia, South Korea, South Africa can become Super-power.

So, Top 10 - US, Russia, China, UK, France, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Indonesia/Turkey and SA and SK.

India no chance, We already withdraw. Majority of Indians will agree with my view.

So, You support him because he is from minority Alwais Shia ? He and his father ruled for last 40 years. What about 65% Sunni Muslims ? He is only killing Sunni and not Shia or 10% Christians. Don't you think you supporting because of his religion and ignoring the crime he did ?

Why Turkey hates Syria ? Becuase Turkey is Sunnu majority ?
Why Iran supporting Assad ? Because Iran is Shia majority ?

Am I wrong ?

I'm also a nationalist as well, and I don't want Syria to end up like Iraq, were much Similar to Iraq, go ask an Iraqi about the current era and the saddam era and I think you will get your answer, Dr. Assad is Muslim not christian, there are plenty of Sunni supporters Dr. Assad, Why Turkey hates Syria because Erdogan wants to be the leader of the Arabs, Syria has been pretty Isolated since one of major Allies the USSR fell we then turned to Iran, we came to them. yes your wrong.

Yes, We should stick to topic. But how that possible, when we don't want to become super-power ?

:coffee:

I think next super power will be China, Russia and then Brazil, Japan, Germany.

Even Turkey, Indonesia, South Korea, South Africa can become Super-power.

So, Top 10 - US, Russia, China, UK, France, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Indonesia/Turkey and SA and SK.

India no chance, We already withdraw. Majority of Indians will agree with my view.

There is only one Superpower which is the USA and only China can be the next Superpower but it will still take them 20 yrs to get to that level.

Who said India can't be a superpower, compare the USSR in 1920's then USSR 1950, both China and India will become Superpowers when the time comes.

I'm also a nationalist as well, and I don't want Syria to end up like Iraq, were much Similar to Iraq, go ask an Iraqi about the current era and the saddam era and I think you will get your answer, Dr. Assad is Muslim not christian, there are plenty of Sunni supporters Dr. Assad, Why Turkey hates Syria because Erdogan wants to be the leader of the Arabs, Syria has been pretty Isolated since one of major Allies the USSR fell we then turned to Iran, we came to them. yes your wrong.

But Turk people say in different way.

Anyway, At least we both have same goal, Protect ourself from neighbours aggression. :cheers:

Who said India can't be a superpower, compare the USSR in 1920's then USSR 1950, both China and India will become Superpowers when the time comes.

USSR was a huge country which had state planning and strong leaders like Lenin & Stalin. India on the other hand is ruled by eunuchs and outsiders like Sonia Gandhi and now her son Rahul the half-breed will be next in line for the throne and the saga continues.

May be, May be not.

But I don't think, India can become super-power. To be very frank, We don't have capability.

We will never have 50 Naval/Airbase across the globe like US. We are just planning to have 1st Airbase in Tajikistan for last few years. Still not operational. :undecided:

China can become next super-power, that is sure. China has 3600 Nukes and we have merely 100-300 may be. 1/10th. :cry:

May be, May be not.

But I don't think, India can become super-power. To be very frank, We don't have capability.

We will never have 50 Naval/Airbase across the globe like US. We are just planning to have 1st Airbase in Tajikistan for last few years. Still not operational. :undecided:

China can become next super-power, that is sure. China has 3600 Nukes and we have merely 100-300 may be. 1/10th. :cry:

India has the capacity to become a great power. Yet it first needs to correct its huge amount of income inequality. Even after distributing the income equally, India still have a long road ahead of itself. India's current GDP per capita is $1,371 which is very low. Being a great power doesnt mean to intimidate others. Being a great poer means to influence others with economic,technoligical and political prowess. If India's GDP per capita reaches above 30.000$ then we can call her a super power. But currently, India has a lot of barriers.

As of now, Only US is super-power. No challenge is coming for next 20 years.

But there will be many regional power.

Middle-East - Turkey
South-Asia - India
Central Asia - China
Asean - No one
Europe - UK/France
Europe/Asia - Russia.
North America - USA also Super-Power.
South America - Brazil
North-East Asia - No one

We are already an English speaking Superpower (more English speakers than Great Britain and US combined) and also a Democratic Superpower; next comes economic and military. The only country standing in our way is the United States, but with their failing/joke economy, endless military spending and rising poverty, to name a few.. they will not last very long.

The 21st century is an Indian century.

Can't agree on this.See to your North ...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom