What's new

India's Path To Becoming The Next Global Superpower

I do intend to return home. The US is not my home and will never be my home. I believe I will be returning home very soon as India is now the most powerful country in the world.

Please tell us what makes a country powerful. If its weapon and military than sorry to say u r a looser bcoz America is light year a head than the rest of the world in weapons and if its economy that makes the country powerful than again u r a looser there is FRANCE, CHINA JAPAN AUSTRALIA BRAZIL AMERICA AND SO ON.

It only takes the will of a single man push a country out of sleeping Gandhi did it, Hitler(Just saying.. don't take any offense) did it Mao did it, etc etc, Venkata is doing it, wouldn't be surprised when I have Grand kids, Venkata is the Prime Minister of India.

Please tell us what makes a country powerful. If its weapon and military than sorry to say u r a looser bcoz America is light year a head than the rest of the world in weapons and if its economy that makes the country powerful than again u r a looser there is FRANCE, CHINA JAPAN AUSTRALIA BRAZIL AMERICA AND SO ON.

I am quite sure Australia is far behind India and Brazil, France, UK are quite close. Sore loser for being that?

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Friend, it is only natural as a country ascends to great power. India shows all signs of this great power, while the US shows all signs of a declining/failing power. Naturally, as one powerful country falls, another rises--in this case, it will be India.

We will be the New Great Britain.

I provide psychiatric help.

I am quite sure Australia is far behind India and Brazil, France, UK are quite close. Sore loser for being that?

Brother, ignore him. We know what we are capable of and that is all that matters.

Although the Title is correct. It's not saying, We are close super power but It's all about path to become global power.

Let me give neutral prospective and not biased one:-

To become Global Power, 4 Things needed. 1)Economy 2) International Relation/Diplomacy 3) Defence Capability 4) Intention/Will power.

Economically - Yes, But After 10-15 years. Atleast we need 6-8 trillion $ GDP nominal. Most likely, we will continue to grow at 8%(+/- 2%) for next 10-15 years as huge scope still left. We have some good economist in both Congress and BJP.

Defence - Yes, But after 10 years only. By 2020, Most likely, We will able to complete our improvement and purchase/Development. We import 50% which needs to come down to 25% in next 10-15 years, As our needs are growing. Although economy also growing. But We need to have 75% home made, If we have to super power. A Country can't become Super power who is purchasing half of it's weapon. We will have strong defence but we need home made.

International Relation/Diplomacy - Yes, We have good relation across the worlds except few neighbours. But We need UNSC permanent seat too. Let see, what happens. But, Overall...it will take a decade more to have global influence.

Intention - We don't have. Our Leaders are not aggressive. Good or Bad, I don't know. But Congress Government is not aggressive. May be, we were not strong that's why ? Once, We will become strong on 1st 3 parameter, then may be Intention will automatically come.

So, After 10-12 years, We can become so called global power but not before that.

But Question is, Do we need ? NO. because it doesn't make any difference. Indeed, 2nd strongest country faces more threat than 3rd. Once, We will have strong influence, Many country won't like us. People don't hate US because they are wrong. They hate, because they are too strong. They do whatever they want to do. For example, China. more stronger china will become - More enemy she will create. Hence, We should become very strong but should not indulge in global power because it is liability and creates many problems.

IMHO, We should never become SUPER-POWER But Strong enough to face any kind of challenge. :tup:

God help us all if he is :D

MLK woke a sleeping nation up, Gandhi did too, the will of a single man can change the world, we have seen that in history, we have seen men who were Mailboys, Shoe makers, Criminals, peasants become leaders of strong nations, Venkata will be doing the same.

MLK woke a sleeping nation up, Gandhi did too, the will of a single man can change the world, we have seen that in history, we have seen men who were Mailboys, Shoe makers, Criminals, peasants become leaders of strong nations, Venkata will be doing the same.

No disrespect to Venkata but he is no Gandhi and by the look of his photo time is ticking :azn:

Do you support Assad or hate him from bottom of ur heart ??

Do you support Assad or hate him from bottom of ur heart ??

From the bottom of my heart I love him, like the Gaddafi loyalists who are continuing to fight despite the odds, I'm willing to die for Assad and Syria.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

No disrespect to Venkata but he is no Gandhi and by the look of his photo time is ticking :azn:

what a horrible thing to say :frown:.

From the bottom of my heart I love him, like the Gaddafi loyalists who are continuing to fight despite the odds, I'm willing to die for Assad and Syria.

:woot:

Don't you think, He is one of the biggest culprit as He has killed 10,000's of own innocent people. Why you supporting ? :undecided:

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

what a horrible thing to say :frown:.

Im just stating facts, he is not even in India how will he achieve his goal of being PM he needs to be affiliated with a political party first of all and needs to contest local elections and win a seat can he do this? If he does i'd take my hat of to him but I think Venkata is a bit delusional sorry to say.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Don't you think, He is one of the biggest culprit as He has killed 10,000's of own innocent people. Why you supporting ? :undecided:

India is behind Syria let them solve their problems its not our battle the media have hyped it up

10,000 ???? where did you get that number ? I support Dr. Assad because he has been the protector of minorities group Alwais, Shia's, Christians, nationalists, etc etc, in Syria Muslims and Christians are friends with other minorities unlike most of the middle east where christians are attack or churches bombed we can freely go to them under Dr. Assad, we have reached a level with our Syrian Muslims friend where we can go to their Mosques, it is truly something I want to preserve.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Im just stating facts, he is not even in India how will he achieve his goal of being PM he needs to be affiliated with a political party first of all and needs to contest local elections and win a seat can he do this? If he does i'd take my hat of to him but I think Venkata is a bit delusional sorry to say.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

India is behind Syria let them solve their problems its not our battle the media have hyped it up

India has been one of our biggest supporters, India opposed intervention and sanctions against Syria, not mention support us on Golan, we respect India as a friend and support.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom