What's new

India's Olympic Achievement: Indifference

Hey Kungpao chicken , go back to eating cockroaches. You people are tiny, yellow and with no life, I feel sorry for you. The only reason your country performs good at olympics is that you start training little kids like robots since they are 3-4 years old. But training can only do so much. You people can only win gay feminine sports like that swimming dance thing , LOL i don't even know what it's called. No Chinese has ever won any real tough sport like boxing , wrestling where Indians can drop you like third grade french. Not that Indians are anywhere close to the top in these sports , but still way above the Chinese Everytime I see a tiny little chinaman , I only have one thing to say - Do you even lift braw.

LOL more butthurt verbal diarrhea.

Go win a single gold medal, then let's talk :coffee:

Personally, I cannot understand how one can live without doing physical exercise.... Running, working out at the gym and playing tennis has become a part of my life.

We really do need a sports culture here.... Indian middle class people are more and more suffering from obesity, diabetes, cardio vascular diseases etc etc etc which will eventually cost insane amounts of money to the country in way or the other, apart from the Olympic failure of us.

I mean.. I feel that 90 % of adults here in Kerala have large tummies ...

Personally, I cannot understand how one can live without doing physical exercise.... Running, working out at the gym and playing tennis has become a part of my life.

We really do need a sports culture here.... Indian middle class people are more and more suffering from obesity, diabetes, cardio vascular diseases etc etc etc which will eventually cost insane amounts of money to the country in way or the other, apart from the Olympic failure of us.

Amen :tup:

Last edited:

Bench Press, Squat, Barbell Rows & Deadlifts kiii kiyaa stats hain teriii ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom