What's new

India’s new foreign minister a strong fan of Israel

This is why we do not have religious discussions. There is no way for there to be a reasonable outcome.

You all keep to yours and I'll keep to mine. That's it.
I didn't want to discuss about religion I only put a link about miracles of Quran.

If your concern is humanitarian, then you should be going all out advocating a two state solution. There are around 2 million jews in israel - many of them who are born there. Where would you suggest they go ? Would you like them to bend over backward and welcome their "benevolent - but murderous" islamic overlords ? If you do, then you should probably stop calling your opinions unbiased.

We all support a two state solution, Israel is preventing it. Just take your time and research. Their population is around 7 million. Palestinians are around several or a few million. Please look at this objectively. For some reason a lot of people think Muslims all work together or something. We don't, most neighbors trade and cooperate with Israel. They don't have enemies.

There are Christian Palestinians as well. You look at everybody else from their nationality except when there's a Muslim percentage in the population suddenly we are evaluated as 1.6 billion people. Muslims aren't a race/ethnicity.

You should be bringing this up when it comes to the Palestinian situation. They are being driven out of their homes and not the Israelis. The Israelis are expanding.

Right. So your claim of Jews have always been there falls flat on it's arse right?

The Canaanites were slaughtered. Jericho didn't even fight back, but not a man, woman or child was spared.
God had commanded him to do so
Deuteronomy 20:17: "You shall not leave alive anything that breathes."

It does, (although neither of those qualities have anything to do with actual fascism, btw.), but I made my claim based on my observation that the overwhelming majority of people who are tarred with the fascist label are neither actual racists nor motivated by extreme hate; the current government of the Ukraine is repeatedly labelled "fascist", but neither the leading political party of the government, All-Ukrainian Union (a moderate, centre-right pro-business party), nor newly elected president, Peter Poroshenko, bear much of any resemblance to fascism. Indeed, the closest to an actual fascist party in the Ukraine, Right Sector, received only a tiny percentage of the vote of Ukrainians.

No one I know uses that term. Why would you want to imitate the bigots that do? :what:

I'm speaking of the American Christian and Jewish right, they're pretty extreme if you have no tolerance of other views if you take a look at some forums online.

Did you ever hear my opinion lad? What the hell did I just say to you, get the hell off that hill, and look me in the eye. Then speak!

My opinion is certainly bias, of course, if not for bias, how can you call an opinion, an opinion and not a fact?

I do believe in a two state solutions, both sides need to budge.

For a two state solution to work, there has to be place for discourse. For intelligent discourse, you need civility. The ummah is incapable of any form of civility - mostly because they are paid to be vehemently anti-semetic. With all the rhetoric from the Islamic world about "thwarting the invaders from the holy city of Jerusalem" - I find it hard to believe that formulating any credible road to a two state solution is in the interest of Palestinians or even the Arab world. Its just racism....from both sides, granted...but mostly from the arab side.

Offtopic - but what's with the 'lad' and 'look me in the eye'. Sounds awful lot like a pretentious mod exercising his dick waving rights.

I didn't want to discuss about religion I only put a link about miracles of Quran.

Even if it was unintentional, here someone posted that the Qur'an is so and so, their opinion. And you said, pointing out the miracles, your opinion.

That I'm afraid is enough for any mod to delete the posts.

You really aren't getting the point, are you?

Even if God told the Joshua to take Canaan. Your entire story about:

Falls apart doesn't it??
How come the story of Canaan falls apart when God had told Prophet Abraham centuries before Joshua had taken the land on God's command

For a two state solution to work, there has to be place for discourse. For intelligent discourse, you need civility. The ummah is incapable of any form of civility - mostly because they are paid to be vehemently anti-semetic. With all the rhetoric from the Islamic world about "thwarting the invaders from the holy city of Jerusalem" - I find it hard to believe that formulating any credible road to a two state solution is in the interest of Palestinians or even the Arab world. Its just racism....from both sides, granted...but mostly from the arab side.

Offtopic - but what's with the 'lad' and 'look me in the eye'. Sounds awful lot like a pretentious mod exercising his dick waving rights.

I don't mean anything by it, if I come across like that, then I apologise, here in front of the forum to you.

And I agree, there needs to be place for discourse. But for that to happen, there need to be pre-requisites taken too.
You have to view from both sides, on one side you have the collective Ummah claiming Israel is the spawn of Satan. On the other side you have a state literally IMMUNE to international law, that even during a so called 'peace process', refused to halt it's expansion.

How come the story of Canaan falls apart when God had told Prophet Abraham centuries before Joshua had taken the land on God's command

No, no no no.... The story doesn't. YOUR argument does!
You claim that the Jews were there first. The fact that they were NOT there first, kills your argument.

It's completely invalid?

If you still don't understand, then I give up, I ask the good people of PDF to explain it, perhaps I'm explaining it badly.

Even if it was unintentional, here someone posted that the Qur'an is so and so, their opinion. And you said, pointing out the miracles, your opinion.

That I'm afraid is enough for any mod to delete the posts.

Ok modi. BTW u have nice avatar .

I don't mean anything by it, if I come across like that, then I apologise, here in front of the forum to you.

And I agree, there needs to be place for discourse. But for that to happen, there need to be pre-requisites taken too.
You have to view from both sides, on one side you have the collective Ummah claiming Israel is the spawn of Satan. On the other side you have a state literally IMMUNE to international law, that even during a so called 'peace process', refused to halt it's expansion.

No, no no no.... The story doesn't. YOUR argument does!
You claim that the Jews were there first. The fact that they were NOT there first, kills your argument.

It's completely invalid?

If you still don't understand, then I give up, I ask the good people of PDF to explain it, perhaps I'm explaining it badly.
Prophet Abraham was there first and he was a Jew wasn't he???

The LORD had told Abram to leave his country and kindred and go to a land that he would show him, and promised to make of him a great nation, bless him, make his name great, bless them that bless him, and curse "him" that curses him. (Genesis 12:1–3)

Prophet Abraham was there first and he was a Jew wasn't he???

The LORD had told Abram to leave his country and kindred and go to a land that he would show him, and promised to make of him a great nation, bless him, make his name great, bless them that bless him, and curse "him" that curses him. (Genesis 12:1–3)

Okay, I give up.

The simplest argument ever made in this thread isn't registering with you.
Anyone else wanna help me explain this to him?

Okay, I give up.

The simplest argument ever made in this thread isn't registering with you.
Anyone else wanna help me explain this to him?
I understand what you want to imply that the history of the Jews settling in Canaan starts with Joshua..

So the real question I suppose is: "Who has the moral high-ground". I think neither. If your'e talking about international law, many atrocities and systematic cleansing exercises in the Islamic world are mostly ignored my the mainstream media and multilateral organizations [ Case in point : Saudi A]. Same goes for the expansionism and Palestinian expulsion by Israel. While Saudi enjoys immunity Israel faces tough criticism from the EU along with the middle-east--so there is that .

Both sides are looking out for their interests but Israel does it without making their citizens absolute fanatics. There are many voices in the Knesset that advocate dialogue, but the hawks silence them by waving the picture of your typical islamist fanatic frothing at his/her mouth at the mention of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom