What's new

India's low-cost dreamliner:- and its made in India

Yes, but do you realize there is a tourism industry too? If these planes will crash often with tourists on board, it wont be good for anyone, including India. I also come to India now and then.

Please dont use something you are not trusting....dont you teach your children the same.

Trying is good, but if you want quality planes, India have to invest more, and I mean BY FAR. "Nearly 100 engineers"... My God.

100 Engineers for the concept....dont worry of number..we are not short in that.

Given the indian efficiency, by the time it is completed it will be more expensive than the actual dreamliner..so no point calling it low...rather call it..India's Money Pit Aircraft or IMPA for short.

Right. They should start building a Bharatis Museum for wasted projects - so by the time their wet Dreamliner will have finished their painting on the tail fins, its time to tow it into the Museum!

Westerners blame Chinese quality because we took so many jobs from them .Actually ,on the same price,the quality of Chinese product is always the best .
You Indians product nothing and just try to learn from Westerners to insult the quality of our product.
Remember this:you are just an Indian ,not a whites.

thats why you copy indian bike design to see it with "Gulser ", indian name "Pulse", fake or low quality medicine with made in india tag you exported to african countries because they know your quality standard thats why they brought from india , you can't seen made china so exported made in india fake cheap product

It appears I missed some excitement. That said, dont indians claim 80% of Boeing engineers are Indian-American?
so dreamliner must be Indian already, so is NASA.

You can't say it is made in India before it is made. You have a plan and a project to do it. That is it.

actually no airplane in todays world is made by a single country.
Boeing for Instance, gets parts from china, Europe, Canada and many other countries. the only thing they actually make is the design itself and thats pretty much it!

And Indonesia flew its own regional airliner in 1995 (if I'm not wrong). Just imagine if Indonesians, Arabs, Egyptians, Saudis etc had such a strong propaganda department as Indians, Turks etc who produce little but talk too much, while Indonesians, Arabs, Egyptians, UAE, Saudi Arabia produce much more than they talk about.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Indonesia flew its own regional airliner in 1995 (if I'm not wrong). Just imagine if Indonesians, Arabs, Egyptians, Saudis etc had such a strong propaganda department as Indians, Turks etc who produce little but talk too much, while Indonesians, Arabs, Egyptians, UAE, Saudi Arabia produce much more than they talk about.

That was a Joint Venture between CASA (Spain) and IPTN (Indonesia), not a sole Indonesian project. And that thing never moved from being a Prototype, in short, a failed project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on you trolls. We Indians aren't boasting about any achievements or anything. We're just happy that we're going to be working towards making this aircraft.

Come on you trolls. We Indians aren't boasting about any achievements or anything. We're just happy that we're going to be working towards making this aircraft.

No, no, no, Indians never boast. That would be completely out of character. I think Swiss and then Indians for modesty.

No, no, no, Indians never boast. That would be completely out of character. I think Swiss and then Indians for modesty.

When it comes to boasting Indians can take a lesson or two from the Chinese members here.

That was a Joint Venture between CASA (Spain) and IPTN (Indonesia), not a sole Indonesian project. And that thing never moved from being a Prototype, in short, a failed project.

Interesting to note , it is called Gatotkaca after a character from Mahābhārata.

Atleast credit should be given for initiated development through Joint venture.

Yes, I agree.

Lesson 1.

Accomplishment first then boast

Lesson 2.

What not to do. No accomplishment and Boast.
Lesson 2 class example:

India unveils space plane - Times Of India

Lesson 1 for you : Digest other nations scientific capabilities ! If not digested dont puke on internet forums .

Lesson 2 : Read & comprehend stuff

"indian scientists have designed a reusable space plane - avatar - which they say can launch satellites at extremely low cost and also take tourists on a ride to space. "

Lesson 1 for you : Digest other nations scientific capabilities ! If not digested dont puke on internet forums .

Lesson 2 : Read & comprehend stuff

"indian scientists have designed a reusable space plane - avatar - which they say can launch satellites at extremely low cost and also take tourists on a ride to space. "

These "scientists" haven't done jack. Article is from 11 years ago. More silly, empty boasting typical of you guys.

"we have a whole team from 23 academic institutions working on this at theoretical level," gopalawami said. "we are building the knowledge base... brilliant ideas are coming from our universities." once the technologies are validated by mini-avatar in next five years, the real avatar could be commercially deployed in 10 to 12 years from now,

These "scientists" haven't done jack. Article is from 11 years ago. More silly, empty boasting typical of you guys.

"we have a whole team from 23 academic institutions working on this at theoretical level," gopalawami said. "we are building the knowledge base... brilliant ideas are coming from our universities." once the technologies are validated by mini-avatar in next five years, the real avatar could be commercially deployed in 10 to 12 years from now,

Funny! you cared enough to dig a 11 year old article and then follow it through ! Paranoia is the name of the condition you suffer from.

Back
Top Bottom