What's new

India's little known super-weapon "KALI".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh but it does, specially in your case. Since all we can see it some sort of a supper dupper alien style weapon being developed by India to counter a perceive threat from Pakistan. Ohh by the way i forgot most Indians say they do not consider Pakistan a threat then why such paranoia? Indeed a mind of an Einstein is required to understand such complexities involved regarding an Indian mind.:cheesy:

Why do Pakistanis think that India is accumulating De fence capabilities just to fight against Pakistan.. India conventional weaponry is good enough for Pakistan....and now you can laugh about saying that I am dreaming......or whats the word.... hallucination........They should come out of that dream...

India is creating capabilities to become a global country not a neighbourhood bully ....

when 1000 missiles are fired which one would that machine pick and disable.

hav u have u that amt of battery to fire????? @a time????:toast_sign::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

Nice pictures but did you guys actually check out anything on these things? for one they are ONE SHOT devices. TWO they need 12000 litres of oil for cooling there are so many things you guys have forgotten to check.....Sigh! looks like we are back at square one :lol:

i think u must read fully. it said the second shot reload timing is very large. KALI-5000 is 10Tn & KALI-10000 is 26Tn with multi shot low reload time is under develop also...:taz::victory::victory::victory:

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Are they going to Install it on LCA?:)

wat a scarp ur telling it is installed on ground only:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom