What's new

India's first zombie-comedy film 'Go Goa Gone'

hindi is compulsory in kerela??didnt know that..

I dont think thats compulsory anymore. But many schools teach it, my smaller cousins even have to study it before they get into school with the age of 6... but for me it was rather an ordeal :rolleyes:

Congrats to indienne film industry, I will give inde movies another chance. I tried watching a movie before(its called dhava das 2002 based on the 1917 novel released by Mr.Chattopadhyay) , I like the general plot and theme from the book/movie, which I must say is second to none aside from shawshenk redemption as far as acting is concerned(forgot the lead actor but he did the role very similar to the book but I like the book better :)). However the only criticism I had of the movie was that the plot was interesting then how come actors in the movie suddenly start dancing or singing, when it is not really appropriate for the scene as book was very much dark in nature as far as plot is concerned. Once again I am not bashing but just make an observation and I am zombie movie fan so I might watch this l'film if it is in subtitles :) and please no songs :devil:

I dont think thats compulsory anymore. But many schools teach it, my smaller cousins even have to study it before they get into school with the age of 6... but for me it was rather an ordeal :rolleyes:
even we were taught hindi in school..but for me its a second language..its like compulsory in ap

cool mate,was just talking to my tamilian friend and he told me everything about the education system..

Congrats to indienne film industry, I will give inde movies another chance. I tried watching a movie before(its called dhava das 2002 based on the 1917 novel released by Mr.Chattopadhyay) , I like the general plot and theme from the book/movie, which I must say is second to none aside from shawshenk redemption as far as acting is concerned(forgot the lead actor but he did the role very similar to the book but I like the book better :)). However the only criticism I had of the movie was that the plot was interesting then how come actors in the movie suddenly start dancing or singing, when it is not really appropriate for the scene. Once again I am not bashing but just make an observation and I am zombie movie fan so I might watch this l'film if it is in subtitles :) and please no songs :devil:

u cant do nothing about the songs..:P

cool mate,was just talking to my tamilian friend and he told me everything about the education system..

u cant do nothing about the songs..:P

I know I have only watched one film a la theatre but those songs are not doing justice to Mrchattopadhyey's novel.

Hindi is taught in Kerala schools like it is in Karnataka or AP.
but, those who picks up Hindi is increasing due to north Indian migrant workers here.

many who don't know much about south India generalizes this region as Tamil nadu. but, there is a sea of difference.

In kerala CBSE curriculum , malayalam , hindi and english are compulsory till 9th standard .

In 9th and 10th std , english and 2nd language (either hindi or malayalam) need to be studied

in +1 and +2 , only english and no 2nd language.

" You look a little desi .

Haan.. Dilli se hoon Beh*****d ".... :lol:

Dekhni padegi...

Wow special effects in Indian cinema are definitely improving.

Seeing fate of various Rowdy Rathores & Bodyguards, this has a blockbuster written on it :P
Naaa...there was a time when gaali shalli was new and exciting. Now even that has become a part of 'formula'. I think this one's going down. BTW- try watching Aatma for timepass if you're bored enough to watch this. I'll give you a 100 bucks if you survive 1st half without walking out.

Naaa...there was a time when gaali shalli was new and exciting. Now even that has become a part of 'formula'. I think this one's going down. BTW- try watching Aatma for timepass if you're bored enough to watch this. I'll give you a 100 bucks if you survive 1st half without walking out.

You can watch Aatma but are not willing to give this one a chance ?

Come on

Back
Top Bottom