What's new

India's Engineering Marvels - A Short Story of a Long Pipeline

A detailed worldwide study is not like junk media report that changes every year, it takes years to examine each and every country. By 2000 standard, you're not even in top 110.
yeah whatever rocks your boat, that is why i said medical knowledge is essential to know when and what happens to be latest info.Like i said year 2000 in 2014:o::rofl:, someone is stuck in a time loop of 2000:sarcastic:

yeah whatever rocks your boat, that is why i said medical knowledge is essential to know when and what happens to be latest info.Like i said year 2000 in 2014:o::rofl:, someone is stuck in a time loop of 2000:sarcastic:

A decade ago you are not in top 110, how places can you go in a decade? To be considered as world's best, usually means top 5 or top 10. Other reports from other sources don't put in top 100 either. A little logical thinking is all it takes to burst the bubble of delusion.

I am a nobody in medicine and have no intention to be one. I am a engineering technocrat and will present a real life example. The firm I work for have a German Client. They reportedly have a huge in-house testing team and a third party testing firm at their home camp. Both the in-house and the third party where asked to deliver 3,000 test cases with a robust automation framework. They worked for 4 yrs to develop half of the Test Cases which even then has a 60% passing rate. Its modest.

Few yrs back when I joined (2011), my firm was asked to do the same job. We in 3 yrs gave a total count of 7,456 Test Cases with a rock solid framework and a guaranteed passing rate over 85%. Last Month we even achieved 93% passing rate and defect reporting within 8hrs. All this at a third of the original costing. I donn know about others, but in my field its definitely a break through.

A decade ago you are not in top 110, how places can you go in a decade? To be considered as world's best, usually means top 5 or top 10. Other reports from other sources don't put in top 100 either. A little logical thinking is all it takes to burst the bubble of delusion.

why are you trolling here????

Wow. Whatte precedence to PROVE something. Just blabbering shit and nothing concrete to prove anything? I hope if u are so orgasmically adamant to prove anything bout India or any other country for that matter, I expect you to provide some links or reports or for heaven's sake shut the **** up.

for those who dont know about Indian medical tourism......
India ranks among the top 10 countries with the best services....

India’s efforts to promote medical tourism took off in late 2002

India hosts medical tourists from industrialized countries, such as the United Kingdom and the United States, but also from its neighbours Bangladesh, China and Pakistan. It faces intense regional competition in this sector, particularly from Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.

last year around 1.5 lakh people came to India for treatment....
Indian medical industry is growing at 30 percent rate....

and acc. to assocham......by 2015.....the market will be worth 9500crore

Indian medical tourism to touch Rs 9,500 cr by 2015: Assocham - The Economic Times

the top 10 countries of medical tourism are

The Top 10 Medical Travel Destinations

here is a link of number of patients coming to Indi and other countries last year

http://dspace.iimk.ac.in/bitstream/2259/483/1/255-260+.pdf

here is a who report which states about the growth of medical tourism in India but criticizes its way of handling Indian patients...

the link which the chinese troll gave calculated the efficiency based on human index,life expectancy and health care per capita percentage.........but we are talking about the quality of Indian doctors here and not the human index of Indians....

i guess this much is enuff

WHO | Medical visas mark growth of Indian medical tourism

and acc. to a UK based news group

India seems to be the most promising medical tourism destination

India hosts medical tourists from industrialized countries, such as the United Kingdom and the United States, but also from its neighbours Bangladesh, China and Pakistan. It faces intense regional competition in this sector, particularly from Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.

Indian medical tourism to touch Rs 9,500 cr by 2015: Assocham - The Economic Times

here is a link of number of patients coming to Indi and other countries last year

http://dspace.iimk.ac.in/bitstream/2259/483/1/255-260 .pdf

here is a who report which states about the growth of medical tourism in India but criticizes its way of handling Indian patients...

the link which the chinese troll gave calculated the efficiency based on human index,life expectancy and health care per capita percentage.........but we are talking about the quality of Indian doctors here and not the human index of Indians....

@Fattyacids
NOW THATS CALLED PROOF. Stop begetting insult to ur Chinese race.

Now the private sector is being allowed to flourish in India these "marvels" are being found across India across industries from airports to roads/highways, to power generation to canals to public transport etc etc. It just goes to show the talent is there in India and if create conditions for the innovators to operate they will thrive.

Things look good for the future on this front....

For your information.In China medicine study is comparably less than in India.So large number of Indian Students is study in China including my friend sister.But thing is not going well for them in India.Indian who won Chinese MBBS must pass a entrance test held by IMA (Indian Medical Assosciation).Then only they can treat patients in India
Till last year do you know what is pass percentage in that test?only 5%
In this year test pass percentage again come down below than 1%.
So now compare quality of Chinese and Indian medical sector.If you cant GTFU

otherwise return to the topic

http://dspace.iimk.ac.in/bitstream/2259/483/1/255-260 .pdf

@Fattyacids
NOW THATS CALLED PROOF. Stop begetting insult to ur Chinese race.

The proof is in the pudding. 150,000 patients are too small to qualify an international medical hub. Of this, how many % are from outside South Asia, not figure were provided in WHO article. It's written by an Indian, LOL.

The proof is in the pudding. 150,000 patients are too small to qualify an international medical hub. Of this, how many % are from outside South Asia, not figure were provided in WHO article. It's written by an Indian, LOL.

And how have you proven that. Again the same blabbering without support evidence. Back off.

For your information.In China medicine study is comparably less than in India.So large number of Indian Students is study in China including my friend sister.But thing is not going well for them in India.Indian who won Chinese MBBS must pass a entrance test held by IMA (Indian Medical Assosciation).Then only they can treat patients in India
Till last year do you know what is pass percentage in that test?only 5%
In this year test pass percentage again come down below than 1%.
So now compare quality of Chinese and Indian medical sector.If you cant GTFU

otherwise return to the topic

Every country has it own regulatory exams. It says nothing about the quality. Indian student go to China, but no Chinese student go to India. No one go abroad to study for a lesser degree.

Every country has it own regulatory exams. It says nothing about the quality. Indian student go to China, but no Chinese student go to India. No one go abroad to study for a lesser degree.

Chinese student dont go abroad because their quality is lesser. Indians have Chinese MBBS is look to future in bleak so this is our conclusion

Back
Top Bottom