What's new

India's Engineering Marvels - A Short Story of a Long Pipeline

what is this trolling thread? i replied what you said about medical standards and hospitals, dont drag offtopic things to troll.

How did I troll? International standard are judged by international body, not local Indian's opinion, be it healthcare or education system.

How did I troll? International standard are judged by international body, not local Indian's opinion, be it healthcare or education system.
Are you a frekin doctor to tell about what medical standard is of international hospitals and indian hospitals?if you are not then shut your piehole.Your comment will be laughed by doctors, since you don't know jackshit about standards in medicine.

Are you a frekin doctor to tell about what medical standard is of international hospitals and indian hospitals?if you are not then shut your piehole.Your comment will be laughed by doctors, since you don't know jackshit about standards in medicine.

It doesn't require a doctor to make sound and logical argument. But doctors sure can treat delusions.

The Europeans have free healthcare in their countries, rich Arabs go to US or Europe for treatment. Typical Indian dyck stroking, self-delusion. Even Indians go overseas for better medical treatment in Singapore, HongKong or even Malaysia.

Indian doctors are one of the best in the world
it aint self delusion......u can check the medical tourism......you will find the maximum number of people who go outside their country for medical treatment come to India due to better facillities and cheaper cost.....

u can check this

there can be only two reason for your response..
1. your knowledge is limited..which I don't feel so..
2.you are trolling..
India produces some of the best doctors in world. and India is a growing medical tourism hub.
Indian medicinal system such as ayurveda and yoga are very famous among the west and probably you also do some yoga..

Medical tourism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't require a doctor to make sound and logical argument. But doctors sure can treat delusions.
Just like it doesn't require a medical researcher to write a research paper, sound and logical argument will do right?
Opinions every arse has one,You are a non-medical person and your opinions about medicine and its standards are laughable to me.

2.you are trolling..
India produces some of the best doctors in world. and India is a growing medical tourism hub.
Indian medicinal system such as ayurveda and yoga are very famous among the west and probably you also do some yoga..

plastic surgery was developed in India, the father of plastic surgery was Sushruta in ancient India.

2.you are trolling..

Wikipedia source? India produced the best minds too.

Just like it doesn't require a medical researcher to write a research paper, sound and logical argument will do right?
Opinions every arse has one,You are a non-medical person and your opinions about medicine and its standards are laughable to me.

plastic surgery was developed in India, the father of plastic surgery was Sushruta in ancient India.

Exactly, opinion, every arse has one, at least use those from International body.

ya, from ancient time indian has been a medical marvel :enjoy:

if you can't believe wiki.. search , google ..you will find more..:lol::lol:

Exactly, opinion, every arse has one, at least use those from International body.
a troll has successfully derailed a thread by posting offtopic, when the thread was about indian engineering he knows crap about medicine but is qualified enough to give his opinion to doctors.bye bye troll.

Btw, do you even know what your name Fattyacids mean? :haha:

ya, from ancient time indian has been a medical marvel :enjoy:

if you can't believe wiki.. search , google ..you will find more..:lol::lol:

a troll has successfully derailed a thread by posting offtopic, when the thread was about indian engineering he knows crap about medicine but is qualified enough to give his opinion to doctors.bye bye troll.

Btw, do you even know what your name Fattyacids mean? :haha:

Try WHO instead of your opinion, medical degree not required.
http://www.who.int/whr/2000/en/whr00_en.pdf

http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/best-and-worst/most-efficient-health-care-countries

I'm rich in DHA and EPA.

Back
Top Bottom