What's new

India's Calcutta 'to be painted blue'

She should first worry about the hundreds of children dying in gov hospitals :angry:

Calcutta is the worst metro city of India!!! crowded and ******..guess painting blue aint gonna change it...now Calcutta people can literally sing..feeling blue!!!

Blue, pink, red or yellow is it going to make a difference.

Under the influence of ultra-virus rays of the tropical sun, blue color generally fades away fast. Soon the city will give a drab look.

They should paint it Green to match emerald city and all paths leading to it should be yellow bricked

Calcutta is the worst metro city of India!!! crowded and ******..guess painting blue aint gonna change it...now Calcutta people can literally sing..feeling blue!!!
no dude i have visited kolkata several times and it's quite beautiful city and i simply love it comparable to that of than aamchi mumbai
i like the city's british era architecture, eden garden is fav stadium in india, victoria memorial, national museum, park street and maidan region, india's only chinatown, even bridges situated on ganges river are extremely beautiful although there are some ugly places but every major city in india is infected by it even our financial and national capital are
as of this coloring issues is concerned i won't support it the city dosen't needs them it's already quite beautiful there is no need to add more instead the funds should be spent on other important issues

India's Kolkata turns blue in new facelift

KOLKATA, India — Kolkata, once the capital of British India, is slowly being painted blue -- the favourite colour of the fiery new chief minister of the local state who has ordered a makeover.

ALeqM5jBtreIMKJx33sfqJBGVT9YMo616A

AFP: India's Kolkata turns blue in new facelift

Maybe Mamata Di wants the city of Kolkata called Bleed Blue

after the colour of all our National Sports teams

This is weird even for Mamata. :/

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

no dude i have visited kolkata several times and it's quite beautiful city and i simply love it comparable to that of than aamchi mumbai
i like the city's british era architecture, eden garden is fav stadium in india, victoria memorial, national museum, park street and maidan region, india's only chinatown, even bridges situated on ganges river are extremely beautiful although there are some ugly places but every major city in india is infected by it even our financial and national capital are
as of this coloring issues is concerned i won't support it the city dosen't needs them it's already quite beautiful there is no need to add more instead the funds should be spent on other important issues

Thanks.

I don't think Calcutta is any better or worse than other metros. All are suffering from same set of problems. I have only lived in Chennai apart from Cal and I'd not like to go back.

Back
Top Bottom