What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

Give it a break,you have ended up humiliated.

Idiots who only know to troll and do not even know what a Booster rocket is should rather keep his mouth shut,understood troll??

Undergraduate, Indian fanboys whose only contribution to PDF is copy-pasting material from around the web are not welcome here. Fanboys whose English is reminiscent of a tumbling tub of potatoes and therefore are also inadequately equipped to understand hyperbole are also not welcome here. The more you talk, the more embarrassing you make it for yourself.

You talked a lot but nothing much is of substance. Perhaps if you can enlarge the fonts, it might help :rofl:

Proves my point that you are not capable of intelligent discussion !

I will henceforth reply to your post only if you have anything substantial to discuss !!!

നാണമില്ലാത്തവ ന്റെ അവിടെ aal മുളച്ചാൽ ൻ അത്* ഒരു ഭൂഷണമായി കൊണ്ടു നടക്കും എന്നു കേട്ടിട്ടുണ്ട്*

Eppo kandu...angane,oruthane..

Pakistanilum 'P C George'mar undanne ippo manasilayille.....:lol:

Proves my point that you are not capable of intelligent discussion !

I will henceforth reply to your post only if you have anything substantial to discuss !!!

LOL, but you have replied to my post about 70% of your weapons are imported, 95% if u include parts and component. Also, the precision guidance system of Agni is Russian's. Is that's what u called intellectual discussion?? :omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha:

@Indo-guy : see what happens when trying to reason with pathetic trolls .

Last edited by a moderator:
denialistanis are geting a @$$ burn !!

burnol-header.jpg

@Screambowl @Hafizzz
A 50 kt Nuke can make shyt hit the roof in any city,
200kt is more than sufficient.
And I believe In case of Agni 5 it will be around 500kt

Indians are the world's Cheerleaders. They dance and sing like Clowns just to make the International Community laugh. LOL

:rofl:

Indians may be world cheerleader but you are PDF in house clown. Always makes me laugh.

haha,New Delhi will have been destroyed a hundred times before you can cause any damage to Beijing.

Go ahead I dont like Delhi either.

But make sure you run out of Beijing. I am just a concern friend of you.

200 Kiloton and yet Indians are jumping up and down celebrating when China's nuclear war head yield are in the Megaton level.

By any chance you are half chinese? Mother or father side?

Or you are just cheerleading for them for 25 cents?

so according to your logic then Agni V should be named to "Sikh Killer" ?

Nopes -- Agni 1,2 and 3 falls in "terrorists killer" category.

Agni 5 should be called liberty. I think it will help chinese slaves.

@Screambowl @Hafizzz
A 50 kt Nuke can make shyt hit the roof in any city,
200kt is more than sufficient.
And I believe In case of Agni 5 it will be around 500kt

Dont talk sense. @Hafizzz with no fizz will get offended. For him only chinese megatons gives wetty dreams.

Agni 5 ?

To paraphase what Putin just said "look like a monkey with a fake granade". :rofl:

Its just amazing that some Indians encourage the title "China killer" or "Beijing killer" for this missile. They are getting some unflattering attentions because they make themselves sound like Indian media.

Any sensible Indian would reject such titles for this missile.

Its just amazing that some Indians encourage the title "China killer" or "Beijing killer" for this missile. They are getting some unflattering attentions because they make themselves sound like Indian media.

Any sensible Indian would reject such titles for this missile.

Yep, but intention of India is Quite Clear , India already declared and cleared its intension that payback time is near .

A) China Supplied Nuclear bomb to PAK, undermining Indian's Security
B) China supplied Missiles to PAK , Again undermining India's Security.
C) During Conflict with PAK, China always Send its Troops to Border and threatened India.
E) Placing its medium Missiles long ago in tibet targeting India.
F) Exercising in Tibet attacking India.
G) India given its Border Link to China long ago and asking China to give its border line so that India's know what you think the border is or should be , But Chinese think they are smart , they didn't given and crossing the line everyday. inch by inch.

India Responded.
A) Deploying / Activating all ADG's
B) Position FP's and started practising.
C) Started new formation of Attacking corp, telling china that if you attack we not only defend but also launch counter attack in your lands also air drop in lhasa.
D) Deploying Cruse missile and developing missile that will strike Chinese cities if china missile reach Delhi.

Its clear all over written , only fools pretended and ignore the facts and well said words,

This "India Killer" has been painted beyond Ruskies' imagination...:omghaha:

Take a good last look at mumbai or banglaore 1 hour before its next launch I'd say. :lol:
opps you mean to say HK, Shenzhen, Beijing or .....

Back
Top Bottom