What's new

India's Ayni Military base in Tajikistan is Russia-Locked

Nah , you never will ... You still live in the delusion that Russia doesn't arm India's adversaries

First of all tell me who Is India's adversaries in your eyes ????

Those F16's were later delivered , keep that in mind ...

Then what were you taking a cheap shot at when your own whole fleet is dependent on foreign countries ? :azn: May i know ? Assembling them in your country means nothing , we have also license produced aircrafts , overhauled / repaired so what are you trying to say ? We are both dependent on other countries to provide weapons like most ...

By 2015 , all of JFT components will be produced at PAF Kamra except the engine , we already produce majority of the equipment ourselves ... and you may want to learn that we were partners in the project whilst you are merely assembling Mig-21 in your country :azn:

There is a difference in assembling locally and producing locally.
Like Su-30MKI is produced locally in India(barring a few parts which are imported as producing them locally is more costly).
While JF-17 is assembled in Pakistan with Chinese supplied parts.
The+PAF%25E2%2580%2599s+IL-78MKPs+were+spotted+at+Chengdu+three+days+ago+for+loading+the+CAC-built+JF-17s+in+semi-knocked-down+condition+and+ferry-flying+them+to+PAC+Kamra+%25281%2529.jpg

Nah , you never will ... You still live in the delusion that Russia doesn't arm India's adversaries :lol:

You know what I mean ... Can be anything from bombing or crippling their economy ...

First handle your crippling economy and then say about others !! :bunny:

We don't perform social service for delusion uneducated folks unless they are ready and willingly submit to the real truth and light.RD-93 is sold to China and not Pakistan.... and in no way can challenge the Air-Superiority of IAF on the South Asian skies. Arms sold to China are for them to use against US... and not India.

Even I am not interested in reminding you again and again what Russia has sold to both countries ... Are you telling me that Moscow wasn't aware where eventually those engines were going to end with ? :azn: Oh , they can do better than your deluded minds can think ... Weapons are not sold with labels or some magical power to restrict against use on some countries and neither on intent ... China didn't sign any agreement to use these weapons against US ... :azn: I think I am talking to a child who cant digest what has Russia done in the past ! :D

:lol: the question is do you have what it takes??

Do you know that Tajikistan basically has no airforce and a few Mig-29's aren't going to stop the determined Pakistanis ? :azn:

Like Su-30MKI is produced locally in India(barring a few parts which are imported as producing them locally is more costly).
The+PAF%25E2%2580%2599s+IL-78MKPs+were+spotted+at+Chengdu+three+days+ago+for+loading+the+CAC-built+JF-17s+in+semi-knocked-down+condition+and+ferry-flying+them+to+PAC+Kamra+%25281%2529.jpg

well do you really think they gonna learn that Difference ??:no:

You know what I mean ... Can be anything from bombing or crippling their economy ...

Pakistan wont do that with a nation with mutual defence pact with Russia for the same reason it wont shoot down drones killing pakistanis..

JFT is produced locally too , just because you do not know it doesn't mean it isn't there ... :azn: By 2015 , Kamra will have enough manufacturing facilities to make the entire aircraft itself ...

Pakistan wont do that with a nation with mutual defence pact with Russia for the same reason it wont shoot down drones killing pakistanis..

Pakistan handles things differently on different fronts ... About time you learn that ...

Even I am not interested in reminding you again and again what Russia has sold to both countries ... Are you telling me that Moscow wasn't what eventually those engines were going to end with ? :azn: Oh , they can do better than your deluded minds can think ... Weapons are not sold with labels or some magical power to restrict against use on some countries and neither on intent ... :azn: I think I am talking to a child who cant digest what has Russia done in the past ! :D

Do you know that Tajikistan basically has no airforce and a few Mig-29's aren't going to stop the determined Pakistanis ? :azn:

Let first determined Pakistani's try and stop Drone...........Period:shout:

^
It is funny as hell that Indians are still repeating the same Russian hollow statement of not arming India's adversaries when all the facts are against them :rofl:

Buddy a question for you !! Do you really thing China will attack a country with the one they have some 100 billion USD business ???:what:

A question " Have Indians stopped considering China adversary despite the two front scenarios , defense minister calling Beijing no 1 enemy , daily incursion along LAC and what not :azn:

Even I am not interested in reminding you again and again what Russia has sold to both countries ... Are you telling me that Moscow wasn't what eventually those engines were going to end with ? :azn: Oh , they can do better than your deluded minds can think ... Weapons are not sold with labels or some magical power to restrict against use on some countries and neither on intent ... :azn: I think I am talking to a child who cant digest what has Russia done in the past ! :D

About time you know your actual worth or the weight that you can throw around which is quite negligible - stop overestimating yourself, that will cure you of a lot of your delusions - let the big players play their game - choose a side and expect your group leader to do the talking.

Again, you are not even in consideration and India does not need to have a base in Tajikistan to attack Pakistan, it is solely there to assist Afghanistan.

A question " Have Indians stopped considering China adversary despite the two front scenarios , defense minister calling Beijing no 1 enemy , daily incursion along LAC and what not :azn:

Instead you should have taken a broader approach !! :coffee:

What i mean was that China will not take that Step in Future of attacking India

Back
Top Bottom