What's new

Indians want to crash US dollar by 60%

Ronnam

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Iceland
There is elections in 2014 and analyst say that if Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of india then $1 will be Rs 45.

Now $1 = Rs 62 (indian rupee)

I think India China war is the only event that will make $1 = Rs 45.

arey-bhai-aakhir-kehna-kya-chahte-ho.jpg

So the analyst is you? LOLs I can only laugh at your analysis.
Indian Media reports say India's Sukhoi-30 fleet had crippled from major cockpit problems. Where is China ??

BJP is second biggest party in india and BJP has aggressive approach towards Pakistan and China.

Indian Media reports say India's Sukhoi-30 fleet had crippled from major cockpit problems. Where is China ??

BJP is second biggest party in india and BJP has aggressive approach towards Pakistan and China.
bjp is pro china

People like him should not be allowed to breed.
I think 95% educated indians want $1 = Rs 30 so why are Indians mad about USA and Europe.

If you have problem with currencies of rich countries then stay in your own country.

There is elections in 2014 and analyst say that if Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of india then $1 will be Rs 45.

It's about increasing the value of the rupee, not decreasing the value of the dollar.:closed:

Its the word of some western analyst and you says Indians want to crash dollar.

Are u stupid , retarded or something???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom