What's new

Indians want to crash US dollar by 60%

Yep! Look several posts back and you will see my Pelican reference :P

You can always tell it is the "Pelicans eat too much fish" guy, because some other user called "Mumbai Monitor" ALWAYS shows up in the same thread and says: "Please ignore this well known serial spammer Vishal Rewat" (or something to that effect).

:rofl:

It's great comedy though, I approve. :P

You can always tell it is the "Pelicans eat too much fish" guy, because some other user called "Mumbai Monitor" ALWAYS shows up in the same thread and says: "Please ignore this well known serial spammer Vishal Rewat" (or something to that effect).

:rofl:

It's great comedy though, I approve. :P

You have a good eye @Chinese-Dragon. One thing is for sure, this person is definitely good for some comedy relief around here. I forgot to ask him/her if tigers should be let loose in cities to kill all dogs. :cheesy:

I've said this before...this isn't some random post...there is a nefarious design behind it!!!

You think so? I mean, you could be right. Although he could just as easily be someone just poking around to get reactions just for his entertainment.

Last edited:
You have a good eye @Chinese-Dragon. One thing is for sure, this person is definitely good for some comedy relief around here. I forgot to ask him/her if tigers should be let loose in cities to kill all dogs. :cheesy:

You think so? I mean, you could be right. Although he could just as easily be someone poking around to get reactions.

Well he goes to great lengths to open these troll threads. And here too, ,like always it runs into 5 pages/ 50 posts. I'm thinking there is some design :coffee:

Dudes, all of you. You all know that the OP is a troll, and he will eventually get banned. Now tell me something, all of you fighting with him, and getting yourselves banned as well, who's stupid here? The troll or you guys?

Dudes, all of you. You all know that the OP is a troll, and he will eventually get banned. Now tell me something, all of you fighting with him, and getting yourselves banned as well, who's stupid here? The troll or you guys?

And once again the moderators have caught up to his escapades and put a stop to them, albeit temporary at best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom