What's new

Indians view China as friend, but Chinese don't: Survey

Oh, indian media blame china almost everyday, and your polician say china is a threat almost every day, under this condition, what kind of reaction can you expect from chinese? And now you wanna talk about friendship, do you have no shame?
BTW:Just take a look at the comments post by indian on the rediff, you will find a different defination about "friendship".:lol:

So because our media and politicians brainwash us against china everyday, the free thinking chinese are anti indian, but us poor brainwashed indians remained unaffacted? That logic indeed is unique.

Think hard about who's brainwashed, whose media and thought is controllled instead of reading nonsesne on rediff boards.

So because our media and politicians brainwash us against china everyday, the free thinking chinese are anti indian, but us poor brainwashed indians remained unaffacted? That logic indeed is unique.

Think hard about who's brainwashed, whose media and thought is controllled instead of reading nonsesne on rediff boards.

i was not anti-indian until i read Rediff.

Sorry to tell you, just get an idea about how many people in india cant get access to media(include TV, net, or evn radio), and how many people in india cant use electricity first. Then, tell me how they can be brainwashed by your media.:lol:

i was not anti-indian until i read Rediff.

But thats a place where anonymous users get to type what they want, in any case a private portal.

I've seen chinese taunt indians on everything, including our color, our 'low iq' etc etc, so does that mean i hate all chinese? i'm not even anti chinese, I feel there's so much india can learn from china, as our two civilisations have done for millenia.

But thats a place where anonymous users get to type what they want, in any case a private portal.

I've seen chinese taunt indians on everything, including our color, our 'low iq' etc etc, so does that mean i hate all chinese? i'm not even anti chinese, I feel there's so much india can learn from china, as our two civilisations have done for millenia.

you can be sure that at least i will not and have not make any racial remarks against india and i have criticized those who do make racial remarks.

i do not hate indians, i hate the government of india. criticizing the poverty and incompetence of the indian government is not hatred of india.

Sorry to tell you, just get an idea about how many people in india cant get access to media(include TV, net, or evn radio), and how many people in india cant use electricity first. Then, tell me how they can be brainwashed by your media.:lol:

Then the all wise, mature, well informed population of china, which has access to this data (that we don't have access to media), why don't they discount our media as they know we don't watch it ourselves. Isn't that the right thing to do?

Here's your que - next post on toilets followed by caste system, then malnutrition and then again electricity etc etc.

don't worry. i have a new measure that shows the indian government's incompetence that few have posted before.

you can be sure that at least i will not and have not make any racial remarks against india and i have criticized those who do make racial remarks.

i do not hate indians, i hate the government of india. criticizing the poverty and incompetence of the indian government is not hatred of india.

In case you have not noticed, most countries who were liberated from colonial rule after WW2, barring those sitting on a pot of oil, have struggled with nation formation / development / poverty iradication etc etc. the govt of india does not have a magic broom, and the govt comes from the people. We as a nation are trying and useless criticism of 'known' problem reeks of hatred.

Then the all wise, mature, well informed population of china, which has access to this data (that we don't have access to media), why don't they discount our media as they know we don't watch it ourselves. Isn't that the right thing to do?

Here's your que - next post on toilets followed by caste system, then malnutrition and then again electricity etc etc.

:blink:Have I said every indian cant get access to media? Of caurse your high caste and rich people can get access to media, so why should we ignore it? My friend, tell me a reasonable reason.;)

:blink:Have I said every indian cant get access to media? Of caurse your high caste and rich people can get access to media, so why should we ignore it? My friend, tell me a reasonable reason.;)

You missed one trick there, you could have said the high caste people read their newspapers in their toilets! That way you could have saved a post, now you will have to post that somewhere, ideally in the india defence section. Keep going troll, you have a loooong leash.

In case you have not noticed, most countries who were liberated from colonial rule after WW2, barring those sitting on a pot of oil, have struggled with nation formation / development / poverty iradication etc etc. the govt of india does not have a magic broom, and the govt comes from the people. We as a nation are trying and useless criticism of 'known' problem reeks of hatred.

true and that is a major problem and india has made significant progress. however india's starvation is insane. no other country comes close. remember this, the PRC was founded 2 years after india, we were a wartorn nation, and we were sanctioned by the whole world in 1960-1979.

seriously though: i have no problem with most indians or india, just some of the ones on rediff and 2 members on this forum.

You missed one trick there, you could have said the high caste people read their newspapers in their toilets! That way you could have saved a post, now you will have to post that somewhere, ideally in the india defence section. Keep going troll, you have a loooong leash.

Oh, I find why Jairam Ramesh said so in china. You are just displaying it.
If I said so can make you feel confortable, I would like to do that. Are you M?:lol:
And look who is trolling? :lol:

true and that is a major problem and india has made significant progress. however india's starvation is insane. no other country comes close. remember this, the PRC was founded 2 years after india, we were a wartorn nation, and we were sanctioned by the whole world in 1960-1979.

seriously though: i have no problem with most indians or india, just some of the ones on rediff and 2 members on this forum.

But you also started on capitalist path before us, and until then your own state was no better. We should have followed you earlier.

But you also started on capitalist path before us, and until then your own state was no better. We should have followed you earlier.

no, do not be under any illusions that china in 1970 was the same as india in 1970.

could india build nuclear submarines, genetically engineer rice, build its own nuclear reactors, hydrogen bomb and ICBMs, and fight against the US? china did all of that in 1970.

Back
Top Bottom