What's new

Indians to be king makers in next UK elections

They know you best have articulated you people perfectly AKA Locust who preys on social welfare programs You have 7 trill fudged if at GDP. one should expect you to be higher. however, if you indeed have high GDP then it is pitiful that your averages are lower than many countries who have lesser- what is worse compared to them , who are " developed" countries, while you, even with 2nd largest GDP, are still called a 3rd world country!

if you can't handle the heat why start trolling Indians here first.

You are making no sense.

India has a GDP per capita equivalent to many African countries.

Ethnically Chinese places like Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan have already shown themselves able to become high-income nations.

And China's GDP is $8.2 trillion, and is expected to catch up with other East Asian countries, and therefore other Western countries. All other Chinese areas of the world (Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan) prove this trend to be true.

Whites have a sexual obsession with East Asian women because they are objectively more beautiful. Usually, it's the trashiest women in our society that go out with these White males though.

At the same time, Indian women do not hold the same attraction across races and nations, although they are desperate to try because of their belief that Indian men are not attractive.

Looks like Indians have so totally deluded themselves that they are accepted as white, so they are claiming a right wing nationalist party like the UKIP supports Indian immigration. :lol: looks like a lot more skin whitening cream and white donors for IVF are necessary.

We are not deluding ourselves, we know we are not white. Isn't it the Chinese who go abroad an give their children western names like "John" :omghaha:. UKIP obviously doesn't like immigration of any kind but too say they are focusing entirely on Indians is stupid.

Chinese diaspora came from the lower or middle class rungs of society. Look at what they have accomplished.

India, on the other hand, has experienced the largest brain drain in modern history. You are trying to compare the average Chinese with the top 0.5% of Indians, and you perform marginally better. Congratulations.
In the UK the Indians aren't made up of the 0.5% of society. Most of them are average people who applied at the right time or who got invited too help rebuild UK after the war.

We are not deluding ourselves, we know we are not white. Isn't it the Chinese who go abroad an give their children western names like "John" :omghaha:. UKIP obviously doesn't like immigration of any kind but too say they are focusing entirely on Indians is stupid.

Because they are Christians, duh.

Has nothing to do with "Whites". There are millions of Blacks, Arabs, and Asians with such names, the defining issue being that they are Christian, not European.

Further, all of these names descend from the Jews, not the Europeans.

No one said they are focusing on immigration. I initially brought this point up because one of you said that they only want to stop European and Muslim immigration, but that they love Indians (of course another desperate attempt to associate with Whites by Indians).

Don't spoil the thread guys... debate in civilised manner or get ready to face infractions/ban.

Indian population being the largest amongst the South Asians does give them the edge in terms of vote bank. However when you see Indian population consists of mere 1.8% of UK population, you do get an idea of how influential Indian population is going to be.

In the UK the Indians aren't made up of the 0.5% of society. Most of them are average people who applied at the right time or who got invited too help rebuild UK after the war.

Who said they make up 0.5% of British society? You did.

I said they are the "top 0.5% of Indians". Get your head straight.

You are making no sense.

India has a GDP per capita equivalent to many African countries.

Ethnically Chinese places like Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan have already shown themselves able to become high-income nations.

And China's GDP is $8.2 trillion, and is expected to catch up with other East Asian countries, and therefore other Western countries. All other Chinese areas of the world (Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan) prove this trend to be true.

Whites have a sexual obsession with East Asian women because they are objectively more beautiful. Usually, it's the trashiest women in our society that go out with these White males though.

At the same time, Indian women do not hold the same attraction across races and nations, although they are desperate to try because of their belief that Indian men are not attractive.

What belief? Have you ever even talked to a Indian girl? Actually have you ever even talked to a girl? Or do you just sit around on this forum all day commenting on Indian topics and bringing China into them:rofl:. There's a reason in the west that Chinese are stereotyped as awkward with girls.

Don't spoil the thread guys... debate in civilised manner or get ready to face infractions/ban.

Indian population being the largest amongst the South Asians does give them the edge in terms of vote bank. However when you see Indian population consists of mere 1.8% of UK population, you do get an idea of how influential Indian population is going to be.
2.5% according to the most recent census ;) but yeah I know what you mean :)

Who said they make up 0.5% of British society? You did.

I said they are the "top 0.5% of Indians". Get your head straight.

Stop focusing on technicalities, you know exactly what I meant.

What belief? Have you ever even talked to a Indian girl? Actually have you ever even talked to a girl? Or do you just sit around on this forum all day commenting on Indian topics and bringing China into them:rofl:. There's a reason in the west that Chinese are stereotyped as awkward with girls.

Testosterone levels in White females are slightly higher than testosterone levels in East Asian males.

The reason there are not a lot of Asian male - White female couples is due to the fact that most East Asian males do not find women that are comparatively masculine and man-like in behavior to be beautiful and/or attractive.

Most East Asian males prefer the company of their own women, unlike in Indian society which is just a downright mess. Indian men are attracted to White females, yet White females shun them, and Indian females would rather search for White males due to their belief that Indian males are unattractive.

Because they are Christians, duh.

Has nothing to do with "Whites". There are millions of Blacks, Arabs, and Asians with such names, the defining issue being that they are Christian, not European.

Further, all of these names descend from the Jews, not the Europeans.

No one said they are focusing on immigration. I initially brought this point up because one of you said that they only want to stop European and Muslim immigration, but that they love Indians (of course another desperate attempt to associate with Whites by Indians).

Not all of them will be Christian, infact most British Chinese aren't Christian but they all have western names. Admit it, if British South Asians wanted to be white we wouldn't have separate radio stations, separate TV channels and all that. Whereas almost all British Chinese have majority white friends. That's not a bad thing but it doesn't make sense to start calling us white wannabes.

Stop focusing on technicalities, you know exactly what I meant.

You need to go back to remedial Math. Saying that Indians are 0.5% of British society, or that 0.5% of Indians are the one's competing against the distinctly average Chinese diaspora, are completely different statements.

You should learn the difference before embarrassing yourself further.

2.5% according to the most recent census ;) but yeah I know what you mean :)

Yeah I guess 1.8% was taken from the 2001 census... and I don't remember the exact percentage for 2011 census. I am aware of the fact that the South Asian population had grown up tremendously during the last 10 years.

The bottom line is, no Asian community is still able to influence the UK elections but they do hold an edge in some areas in independent capacity. For example if Muslims in bradford or Glasgow want to kick the MP out, they have the potential to do so.

This tag of Indians to be the king makers in the next general elections is as stupid as the author himself.

More likely is the chance for Israel or Pakistan since they seem more active in UK politics.

Testosterone levels in White females are slightly higher than testosterone levels in East Asian males.

The reason there are not a lot of Asian male - White female couples is due to the fact that most East Asian males do not find women that are comparatively masculine and man-like in behavior to be beautiful and/or attractive.

Most East Asian males prefer the company of their own women, unlike in Indian society which is just a downright mess. Indian men are attracted to White females, yet White females shun them, and Indian females would rather search for White males due to their belief that Indian males are unattractive.

Okay you are really playing into the hands of stereotypes. The unattractive ones are FOB South Asians who have not understood British culture and therefore are looked down upon. I have seen it myself that Indians, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans born and raised in UK easily pull white girls in clubs. My Dads best friend was a bouncer and he said it himself that the only races that never get girls at clubs are freshies and Chinese.

You need to go back to remedial Math. Saying that Indians are 0.5% of British society, or that 0.5% of Indians are the one's competing against the distinctly average Chinese diaspora, are completely different statements.

You should learn the difference before embarrassing yourself further.

You said that only the 0.5% of Indian society get to go too UK. I told you that in reality most of them were average. You should stop focusing on technicalities even though you knew exactly what I meant. You were just trying to make yourself look smarter.

Okay you are really playing into the hands of stereotypes. The unattractive ones are FOB South Asians who have not understood British culture and therefore are looked down upon. I have seen it myself that Indians, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans born and raised in UK easily pull white girls in clubs. My Dads best friend was a bouncer and he said it himself that the only races that never get girls at clubs are freshies and Chinese.

It's a stereotype because it's seen so often. That's how stereotypes are spread.

Most of these East Asians end up being mixed-race, and it's part of the reason that they are not considered to be part of our race anymore. 50% of Japanese Americans are mixed-race. The number for Koreans and Chinese are lower but rising.

I looked up the "British Chinese" population. What kind of faces are these? Half of them look like Whites, and are only Chinese in self-identification.

The Indians are growing faster than almost any Asian community in the USA, for example, yet their growth rate in terms of mixed-race is lower than that of their pure race (which is remarkable because it doesn't hold true for almost anyone else).

Demographics of Asian Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should look at Indian Christians, LOL. Entire families of Indian Christians have both western surnames and first names. They have no shame.

And Indian Muslims don't think too highly of Hindu names. :lol: Chinese Muslims like Hui, Salar, and Dongxiang used their Chinese surnames and first names while Indian Muslims (who conquered and dominated the Hindus) use non Indian names.

What's funny is that even the "Indian" names are Indo-Aryan in origin, meaning that they really belong to Europe as well. :omghaha:

India is basically the invention of Indo-Aryan Europeans, and the modern-day Indians only assimilated into this culture.

Back
Top Bottom