What's new

Indians never win

what about pakistan?... It is not even in the list [Medals Tally]... :fie:

Anyways, the honest answer IMO is we don't play many popular games of Olympics because they are not popular here... Hence... The result is as obvious.

I guess we need to expand and promote out sports expenditures to perform better.

and indians say we are too much obsessed with india :cry::argh::angry:

why.. ? are you saying its 100% drop.. well yes it is isnt it..

u r taking 5 places drop for India & taking the denominator as 50 (rank for Beijing)

& u r taking 1 place drop for China & taking the denominator as 1 (rank for Beijing)

if u have to compare two nations on medals tally u cannot take there respective rank as the common factor :)

please consult a maths teacher asap.

This thread best describes the psyche of an incompetent nation that cares less about why they fail again and gain to get an Olympic medal but run a media report card on their neighbors. "We did better than India in hockey" had already set it up greeted with silent applause from the entire country. What we see here was the built up frustration and burn that they can never match India at any level. Oh! the insecurities...:lol:

2012_8$img12_Aug_2012_PTI8_12_2012_000121B-g.jpg

==

1604703996.jpg

==

sushil-podium.jpg

India.gif
India.gif
India.gif
India.gif
India.gif

abey teri izzat jitni bhi bachi hai usko samet k katt le, tere log hee tereko gali maar rahe hey dekha ? zahil kahi k :rofl:

abe to konsa indian hai, jo J ko Z banadeta hai :rofl::rofl:

100 % Improvement??????????????????????
2008 Summer Olympics. India 1 Gold.
2012. India 0 Gold.
Congrats for improvement:thinktank:

FK that havent seen more dillusioned people :rofl::rofl:

We need to spend more on sports. We may make heroes out of successes, but there is no proper infra for most sports (that can win medals in olympics).
We have excellent facility for cricket. We spend crores on that.

Guys, please dont compare with pakistan. They are fighting a war and their finance is in a mess.
Medals in olympics does not happen by miracle, it requires lots of money.
UK poured millions into it, and the result is to see.

May be govt should have a cess on cricket (like we have on petrol) which will go straight to other sports.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3300216 said:
abe to konsa indian hai, jo J ko Z banadeta hai :rofl::rofl:

FK that havent seen more dillusioned people :rofl::rofl:

malfunctioned bot..err errr errrrrrrror ....laughing instead of crying...

We either go for gold or nothing at all.

Little consolation medals like bronze wouldn't make me want to chest thump. :drag:
You know after going through your this statement i remembered one dialogue from Golmaal Series

Quote...

I have as much attitude as President of India

How

Simple he don't visit my home and i don't visit his..

100 % Improvement??????????????????????
2008 Summer Olympics. India 1 Gold.
2012. India 0 Gold.
Congrats for improvement:thinktank:

This is the problem with you people , your problem with English comprehension .

This is a 100 % improvement in terms of the medals and in terms of the number of Indians who made it to the podium . Already mentioned many times but you have a hard time understanding .

But then I will give you the benefit of the doubt . As and when you guys reach 60 % literacy things may get better .

I might not agree with the legitimacy of a Pakistani questioning India's performance, but let's not lose perspective in self-congratulatory rantings. Usain Bolt, alone, has picked up as many medals as what our entire nation of 1.2 billion could manage in London. And he won only golds, and we couldn't even earn one.

Despite all the number crunching about percentage increase in medals won, medal to sports spend ratio, trends while heading into Rio, etc - the fact is that we have failed ourselves miserably.

The failure can be attributed to a number of issues ranging from infra to Indian mentality towards sports vis-a-vis studies. We have to incentivise investment of time, money and effort to breathe life into the sector. With govt support, the sports complex should be able to provide a viable career to India's young population. There is a lack of willingness, NOT talent.

But having said all of this, I still don't see how some pakistani friends hope to enjoy credibility, after jibes at India's performance, given that they are not quite the table toppers themselves.

On a slightly different note - I feel bad for Yohan Blake. What a kid?! And all his efforts are being eclipsed by Bolt. Seems almost unfair.

Back
Top Bottom