What's new

‘Indians never knew Pakistan was so modern’

It isn't good enough to pat yourself on the back.

You need to find out if others think you are doing as well as you think you are doing.

Simple enough?

Yes it was simpler.

Anyway, all I meant was that the more important of the two is how we look at ourselves.

Pakistan is famous for its textiles , Pakistan can easily become a textile exporting hub if focused upon. PFDC has done a great job promoting Pakistani clothes in other countries, their shows are amazing.

The woman speaking in the video is not a moral woman. She talks of controlling the population of Pakistan by empowering women to do fashion shows?????

All i see in the video is ultra-rich DHS pakistanis, who make up a minuscule proportion of the Pakistani population, and despise the poor, who make up the vast majority of the population. This woman is a liar, lives in a dream world

The woman speaking in the video is not a moral woman. She talks of controlling the population of Pakistan by empowering women to do fashion shows?????

All i see in the video is ultra-rich DHS pakistanis, who make up a minuscule proportion of the Pakistani population, and despise the poor, who make up the vast majority of the population. This woman is a liar, lives in a dream world
You can't just call a woman a liar and term her "not moral".
It reveals your sick mullah mindset and Islamist ideology.

Back
Top Bottom