What's new

Indians leave a footprint in CERN

There is a reason why Pakistan was able to contribute more than India. India only got involved recently while Pakistan entered this project decades ago. Secondly, I think what Pakistani's shoul consider is how quickly CERN came to an ancwer after Indian involvement. As they say, " Its quality over quantity anyday!"

the tunnel itself has been built by involvement of pakistanis with some manufacturing done in pakistan..
dont troll.. it is a common win at the end of the day..

You being a Pakistani and singing praises of Pakistan takes away Trust Factor COMPLETELY :D

what proof you want.. one i can give you is that the cleaning job advertisements itself call for indians to apply .. see here..

http://www.careerjet.ae/male-cleaners-jobs/dubai-123161.html
:lol:

the tunnel itself has been built by involvement of pakistanis with some manufacturing done in pakistan..
dont troll.. it is a common win at the end of the day..

what proof you want.. one i can give you is that the cleaning job advertisements itself call for indians to apply .. see here..

male cleaners jobs in Dubai | careerjet.ae
:lol:

Dood :D its a Philippine website :D . Only a couple of times Indian is mentioned . Here's a pakistani website offering cleaning job in dubai for pakistani's Male Cleaners Jobs in Dubai and all Abroad Jobs in Pakistan on PaperPk Jobs Blog

Dood :D its a Philippine website :D . Only a couple of times Indian is mentioned . Here's a pakistani website offering cleaning job in dubai for pakistani's Male Cleaners Jobs in Dubai and all Abroad Jobs in Pakistan on PaperPk Jobs Blog

you are a dude... website with .ae are for UAE and registered therein.. no matter operate from where ,,,,, even my car cleaner is an indian.. and like i said before i have never seen a pakistani in this jobs but indians/ BDs etc... just google to see the local jobs where indians are preffered for cleaning jobs... :lol:
i think my point is clear.. after you trolled.. stay on topic from onwards..

you are a dude... website with .ae are for UAE and registered therein.. no matter operate from where ,,,,, even my car cleaner is an indian.. and like i said before i have never seen a pakistani in this jobs but indians/ BDs etc... just google to see the local jobs where indians are preffered for cleaning jobs... :lol:
i think my point is clear.. after you trolled.. stay on topic from onwards..

I just gave you reference of pakistani newspaper you clever guy clearly failed to comment on that and is veering away with other examples . Is it not a Pakistani paper which want pakistani's for cleaning job in dubai . Oh My gawd :tup: At The end of the day indian , pakistani , bangladeshi , phillipinos all are treated the same in gulf :D :tup:

I just gave you reference of pakistani newspaper you clever guy clearly failed to comment on that and is veering away with other examples . Is it not a Pakistani paper which want pakistani's for cleaning job in dubai . Oh My gawd :tup: At The end of the day indian , pakistani , bangladeshi , phillipinos all are treated the same in gulf :D :tup:

:lol: show me such exampleas which i gave you from open market requirement..

I showed you a better example from your own beloved country still you are denying like a little kid :D

and you are jumping on that single example like monkey.. the better example would be from open job market of the country... which you utterly failed to show...the newspaper ad doesnt show anywhere that it is for toilet cleaning.. it might be from some hotel owned by a pakistani where indians would work in toilet cleaning.. stop trolling now..!!

and you are jumping on that single example like monkey.. the better example would be from open job market of the country... which you utterly failed to show...the newspaper ad doesnt show anywhere that it is for toilet cleaning.. it might be from some hotel owned by a pakistani where indians would work in toilet cleaning.. stop trolling now..!!

While Indians may work there and earn their living through hard work, people from pakistan waste their time in religious meetings and plan terror attacks..

check these links ..

Pakistanis getting deported from UAE for religious meetings - PakPassion - Pakistan Cricket Forum
65,831 Pakistanis deported from UAE, NA told | The Nation

All they do is spread venom even among muslim brothers and are a blot on Islam as such

trust me i am living in UAE for more than 4 years now.. i have never seen a single labour from pakistan doing toilet cleaning in malls and other places but indians ARE doing this toilet cleaning in abundance..

trust me , I am living in US scince my Birth never seen a pakistani with decent job Cab Drivers, PIZZA delivery boys, Security Guards , garbage boys in restaurant+toilet cleaners, Hang "INDIAN restaurant" boards on their small food shops to attract Indians(more due to shame of name "pakistan" because no one wants to eat in restaurant with this name). And most interesting 40% of these people are illegally smuggled from shithole "Pakistan" .

Even many times these people get beaten by local people.

these are my experiences.

just few days before log beard pakistani pizza D.B. beaten by people with label of "terrorist".

trust me , I am living in US scince my Birth never seen a pakistani with decent job Cab Drivers, PIZZA delivery boys, Security Guards , garbage boys in restaurant+toilet cleaners, Hang "INDIAN restaurant" boards on their small food shops to attract Indians(more due to shame of name "pakistan" because no one wants to eat in restaurant with this name). And most interesting 40% of these people are illegally smuggled from shithole "Pakistan" .

just few days before log beard pakistani pizza D.B. beaten by people with label of "terrorist".

2.4 lakh illegal Indian immigrants living in US: report - World News - IBNLive

An estimated 240,000 Indian immigrants are among 11.5 million foreigners living illegally in the United States without proper immigration documents, according to latest official figures.

The flow of Indians coming clandestinely to the US has, in fact, doubled between 2000 and 2011, said the latest report by the US Department of Homeland Security.

idiot first look at your Sh!tty homeland before calling mine names.. if yours is such a garden then why the phuk your country men are leaving it.. they live on sh!t , do sh!ty jobs in their country and even then they die of hunger.. and produce more poor than whole africa combined.. you @ss H0le mind the fact that people fleeing illegally to your birth place wont be working as CEOs of Microsoft there.. you understand me?? if you have to bark further then bear in you cr@p mind that internet is full of such videos where your illegal immigrants are crying for life..

2.4 lakh illegal Indian immigrants living in US: report - World News - IBNLive

An estimated 240,000 Indian immigrants are among 11.5 million foreigners living illegally in the United States without proper immigration documents, according to latest official figures.

The flow of Indians coming clandestinely to the US has, in fact, doubled between 2000 and 2011, said the latest report by the US Department of Homeland Security.

idiot first look at your Sh!tty homeland before calling mine names.. if yours is such a garden then why the phuk your country men are leaving it.. they live on sh!t , do sh!ty jobs in their country and even then they die of hunger.. and produce more poor than whole africa combined.. you @ss H0le mind the fact that people fleeing illegally to your birth place wont be working as CEOs of Microsoft there.. you understand me?? if you have to bark further then bear in you cr@p mind that internet is full of such videos where your illegal immigrants are crying for life..

Did you read the entire article ? :woot:

We are in 7th position and chinese are in 5th spot with 2,70,000 illegal immigrants.. By your logic china is much worse than INDIA. We both know that ain't true :woot:

Why was that log beard chap beaten ?? What I heard is yankees mind their own business and don't usually gang up against someone unless messed up with.

Moderators what has happened to this thread. So much of anger and hatred just because the sub atomic particle is named after Satyendra Nath Bose?? and the Indian contribution in the CERN??

don't post off topic things members

kindly don't ruin this thread

Back
Top Bottom