What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it because Indian men want a girl who can work and earn/bring money?

Switching of roles

Well he does evrything you want or say:smokin:-check
He does everything???
Nooo
He does when i am on strike,thats when i am on a silent protest.:feminist:

T-123456 said:
You are the dominant person in the relationship:big_boss:-check
No i am the more extroverted and emotional one.He's very head strong.So things like emotional blackmail dont work on him.At same time i am an emotional fool.:sad:

T-123456 said:
He cooks-:smokin:check
Babbbyyy i told you that happens once in a blue moon when me and him are not talking.Its rare because i cant keep quiet for more than 30mins.

T-123456 said:
Sharing chores-check
Sharing chores again happens when hes free,which usually hes not.Hes logged on to his office even from home.But i like the fact that when i am not well he can pretty much handle the kitchen alone.And because i am a vegetarian and hes a non-vegetarian so whenever we cook non-veg he has to help me with cleaning say chicken/meat etc.Yes thats one thing i cant do.Because i hate to see the blood.:bad:

T-123456 said:
Most important,you said he is the ''perfect guy''.which means you allways ''hit'' him
Hes 6 feet tall and broad and i am just 5'4" with a thinner frame.So even if i "hit" him it wont hurt him....lol:lol:.
Hes perfect for me because i dont think any other guy would have handled an emotional wreck like me so well.We dont fight much...((touchwood))thats because i think now we both understand each other pretty well.

T-123456 said:
I bet he doesnt smoke:smokin:
I could be wrong
He used to smoke till our engagement,but since he came to know that i hate smoking he quit it for his own good.But guess what?? i forgot to tell him that i hate alcohol too.And so he took advantage of it and he still loves his glass of wine.:mad:

I understand you tried attacking me with a missile but dont worry,it has fizzled out :p:

And
thankyou2.gif
@Srinivas and @hinduguy

Last edited:
Btw,i'm all for equal rights between men and women 51/49;)

You are right and he gets 51 and i get 49.
I dont want to be his equal,i still like it when he leads me.....or after a shopping he carries the heavier bag....or when he gets extra protective about me in a crowded place.
There are things which women cant do and i have accepted that fact.:-) 

Is it because Indian men want a girl who can work and earn/bring money?

Switching of roles

Men around the world help their wives,more so when shes working.Thats because they understand that women too can get tired after a day's work in the office.
Change in the cavemen attitude is required in men like you who refuse to understand this simple fact.

And women dont work for money always.In todays world when a gal is equally professionally qualified as the guy,its not hard to understand that she too has her ambitions.And that a job gives her the financial independence.

Last edited:
I think its about showing appreciation more than just the chores. Most men not just in India but everywhere take it for granted that a woman's efforts should be acknowledged as well whether she is working or not. Thats a wonderful way of showing that you care and any woman would like that.

He does everything???
Nooo
He does when i am on strike,thats when i am on a silent protest.:feminist:

No i am the more extroverted and emotional one.He's very head strong.So things like emotional blackmail dont work on him.At same time i am an emotional fool.:sad:

Babbbyyy i told you that happens once in a blue moon when me and him are not talking.Its rare because i cant keep quiet for more than 30mins.

Sharing chores again happens when hes free,which usually hes not.Hes logged on to his office even from home.But i like the fact that when i am not well he can pretty much handle the kitchen alone.And because i am a vegetarian and hes a non-vegetarian so whenever we cook non-veg he has to help me with cleaning say chicken/meat etc.Yes thats one thing i cant do.Because i hate to see the blood.:bad:

Hes 6 feet tall and broad and i am just 5'4" with a thinner frame.So even if i "hit" him it wont hurt him....lol:lol:.
Hes perfect for me because i dont think any other guy would have handled an emotional wreck like me so well.We dont fight much...((touchwood))thats because i think now we both understand each other pretty well.

He used to smoke till our engagement,but since he came to know that i hate smoking he left it.But guess what?? i forgot to tell him that i hate alcohol too.And so he took advantage of it and he still loves his glass of wine.:mad:

I understand you tried attacking me with a missile but dont worry,it has fizzled out :p:

And
thankyou2.gif
@Srinivas and @hinduguy
I was teasing...maybe,you cant handle an attack.
But its good they stood by you,would have done the same when Turkish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom