What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mild advice to future husbands who know cooking (it applies to even those whose cooking knowledge does not go beyond boiling eggs or Maggie),never ever give a hint to your wanna be wife about this,at least not for the first one year or so. If you by chance belch out this secret,expect yourself to be tortured,flattered,exploited,even emotionally blackmailed for the rest of your life.:D

Okayyyy
Guys let me first tell you that i am married to a guy who can cook.:-)
And it does him good on weekends when i go on flash strikes.(we both are pure angels on weekdays:angel:...we fight only and only on weekends:devil:)

So my list would be

1)broadminded -check
2) understanding- check
(Understanding here mostly means he isnt very demanding,he understands that i can be as tired as him.)
3) Sharing chores- check.

I am a fiercely independent person and my hubby never had any qualms about it.So thats another plus.

Now if i were to list out the negatives....well the 3 mobiles around him are the biggest turnoffs.And how he can completely ignore me during the IPL season.:angry:

But if i were to tote up then i would say i am married to the perfect guy whom i can annoy for the rest for my life.:devil:

Oi @Marshmallow theres your answer ! :unsure:

Okayyyy
Guys let me first tell you that i am married to a guy who can cook.:-)
And it does him good on weekends when i go on flash strikes.(we both are pure angels on weekdays:angel:...we fight only and only on weekends:devil:)

So my list would be

1)broadminded -check
2) understanding- check
(Understanding here mostly means he isnt very demanding,he understands that i can be as tired as him.)
3) Sharing chores- check.

I am a fiercely independent person and my hubby never had any qualms about it.So thats another plus.

Now if i were to list out the negatives....well the 3 mobiles around him are the biggest turnoffs.And how he can completely ignore me during the IPL season.:angry:

But if i were to tote up then i would say i am married to the perfect guy whom i can annoy for the rest for my life.:devil:
So he married you for your money huh?

bhut sai chal ri hai.....;)
tum sunao kya chal ra tumhara...kaafi din baad dikha he?
haan yaar tests cchal rahe the,final exam in 2 weeks,no class to go,free time. (and u know what happens in this free time right?) :D

So @levina Apa can you give some tips to @Ayush in dealing with women ? He hasn't even been able to strike up a conversation with his Noor-e-Jahan for years now despite her being right there in front of him ! :)

haan yaar tests cchal rahe the,final exam in 2 weeks,no class to go,free time. (and u know what happens in this free time right?) :D
yeah i know very well this is my last free week :D 26 nov se semester exam :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom