What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

our media is not credible you claim however what do you say about Indian media?

Better credible than pakistan media.:D

as for the new chief of TTP fighting the indians well that clearly shows that Pakistan Army never trained these boys and sent them over because clearly they wouldn't turn around and hit the Pakistan Army now would they? unless they are indian double agents or something !!

Looks like you have not read it completely .According to pakistanis he belong to good taliban.

"Khan, who is also known as Salahuddin Ayubi, was chosen by the 'Shura' (council) of the Mullah Nazir group and elders of the Ahmedzai Wazir tribe.

A report in The News described Khan as "tough and inflexible" while the BBC reported that he is "seen as hot-tempered, unlike his predecessor".

The Mullah Nazir group is one of the three Taliban factions based in the tribal belt that preferred attacking US and allied forces in Afghanistan instead of Pakistani troops.

Nazir had finalised a peace deal with Pakistani security forces in 2007 and was considered to be among "good" Taliban.

Khan is a long-time associate of Nazir and is expected to continue his predecessor's policy of maintaining peace in South Waziristan while focussing on attacks on foreign forces in Afghanistan
."

If you feel so much for those Kumar's you should go to India and join them. Revenge would be taken. This isn't simply some small skirmish. This is a major LOC violation.

And then a Kumar would die. I would definitely open a thread for that in Indian defense section. :)

Revenge would be taken? By who? You? Last time i checked, your not the spoke-person for Pak army. But if you are planning a terrorist act against India then please dont call yourself a Pakistani. We are in enough s--hit because of people like you.

Unlike me??
r u crazy we have posted enough threads as well as links of news of both domestic n foreign here.

I was saying through diplomatic channels and int. pressure like in bombay drama n 99.

Not you , I was talking pakistan .

Again we are asking for proof not news reports .Even ISPR has not shown proof untill now.

Also We have been hearing of proof about Indian involvement in pakistan for quite sometime but they are waiting for the right time to reveal it.

It is strange ..with a 12 foot tall electrified fence...one would imagine ..Indian troops would have hard time crossing over to Pakistani side conducting a raid against fully manned border outpost(which are usually manned with machine guns) and returning back to Indian side(again by crossing the fence) under intense enemy fire, while suffering no injuries or casualties at all?

Or is it possible that Pakistani side decided to exaggerate a usual cross border firing into a big Indian offensive, as soon as the new green book got printed??

Are you kidding me?! Its an open secret that the PCB's coffers are empty. And for a near-bankrupt cricket board, no better avenue than reviving an over-hyped rivalry, to get in the sponsors, advertisers to mint money - and inflow of money from these guys is not subject to the choice of location. So you can laugh all you want, but you are not making much sense.

As for indian retaliation, such aggressive policing is required to secure indian borders. That's our sovereign call. You don't need to get you panties in a bunch. You are free to urge your comrades to strike back.

As for why indians are allowed here - you are asking the wrong guy, son. We don't own, monitor, regulate or administrate PDF. You need to ask the webmasters.

stupid idiot we all know that.
But he was there for the eve of resumption of cricketing ties n a gesture of good will. thats all he didnt got any hard cash neither we saw him return with the bags full of cash.
It can only be done if yr country had allowed them to tour in our country. Then we can generate revenue from series.

*** yr yr '' indian retaliation'' i have already explained in detail that u guys have crossed in our territory n attacked our post. That is called an act of aggression not retaliation.

Im asking u indians, as why u join our forums n spoil our debates as hardly any pak member u will find in IDF or Bharat Rakshak and then u dislike us n our armed forces too n blame everything on us.
NOW THIS IS
EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!

It is strange ..with a 12 foot tall electrified fence...one would imagine ..Indian troops would have hard time crossing over to Pakistani side conducting a raid against fully manned border outpost(which are usually manned with machine guns) and returning back to Indian side(again by crossing the fence) under intense enemy fire, while suffering no injuries or casualties at all?

Or is it possible that Pakistani side decided to exaggerate a usual cross border firing into a big Indian offensive, as soon as the new green book got printed??

THERE R NO FENCES IN loc.

Not you , I was talking pakistan .

Again we are asking for proof not news reports .Even ISPR has not shown proof untill now.

Also We have been hearing of proof about Indian involvement in pakistan for quite sometime but they are waiting for the right time to reveal it.

forget about us as we r not the best nation in the world but u tell me what proof u have of our involvement in Occupied Kashmir valley??
what proof do u have of our involvement in mumbai drama??
what proof u have of ISI involvement in every internal of yr country including genocides of gujrat in 1994-2002 n fake indian currency.??
What prooof do u have of 2001 parliament attacks n 1993 bombings n 2007 jaipur bombings of our involvement????

forget about us as we r not the best nation in the world but u tell me what proof u have of our involvement in Occupied Kashmir valley??

Musharraf

what proof do u have of our involvement in mumbai drama??

kasab_350_112112074901.jpg

what proof u have of ISI involvement in every internal of yr country including genocides of gujrat in 1994-2002 n fake indian currency.??
What prooof do u have of 2001 parliament attacks n 1993 bombings n 2007 jaipur bombings of our involvement????

Have a simple google search and you will get proof just like the two above .

stupid idiot we all know that.
But he was there for the eve of resumption of cricketing ties n a gesture of good will. thats all he didnt got any hard cash neither we saw him return with the bags full of cash.
It can only be done if yr country had allowed them to tour in our country. Then we can generate revenue from series.

*** yr yr '' indian retaliation'' i have already explained in detail that u guys have crossed in our territory n attacked our post. That is called an act of aggression not retaliation.

Im asking u indians, as why u join our forums n spoil our debates as hardly any pak member u will find in IDF or Bharat Rakshak and then u dislike us n our armed forces too n blame everything on us.
NOW THIS IS
EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!

Your holier than thou stance, with respect to goodwill gestures, needs more action by pak than a 3 match series - which the PCB needed more than the BCCI.

As for bags full of cash, ever heard of some thing called electronic transfer of funds. Or is that an alien concept in your province?!

Thirdly, outside of gate receipts, what difference would India touring Pak have made to the revenue raised. And gate receipts are more akin to pocket change, when compared against the money brought in by sponsors, broadcasters and advertisers. Irrespective of the location, the matches need to be broadcast to millions at home - and Cricket Boards usually float tenders in which the highest bidder wins - that's just one example of how money comes in, irrespective of location.

And let's not play with semantics here. "Retaliation" or "aggression" was a sovereign call made by India. Pak is free to exercise its sovereign right to engineer a fitting reply.

As for why we join - it's just too much fun to see guys like you getting their panties in a bunch.

i dont know what fence yr talking about n in which area it was n of which high level this fence gives u security.
But as far as i know there r not fences in LOC areas certainly not in our side.
As i have visited the area personally many times because of my army background.

But a question comes in my mind is that still why u blame pak for infiltrators there as the border is fenced:azn:
As this is Line of control not a proper border so fencing is not there as it was not allowed in Tashkent treaty.

Musharraf

kasab_350_112112074901.jpg

Have a simple google search and you will get proof just like the two above .

Hah in sources thats all. we dont believe it. Also this guy Ajmal kasab who u call him is the same one whom u didnt let our investigators investigate n talk to. So his identity is still questionable.

Your holier than thou stance, with respect to goodwill gestures, needs more action by pak than a 3 match series - which the PCB needed more than the BCCI.

As for bags full of cash, ever heard of some thing called electronic transfer of funds. Or is that an alien concept in your province?!

Thirdly, outside of gate receipts, what difference would India touring Pak have made to the revenue raised. And gate receipts are more akin to pocket change, when compared against the money brought in by sponsors, broadcasters and advertisers. Irrespective of the location, the matches need to be broadcast to millions at home - and Cricket Boards usually float tenders in which the highest bidder wins - that's just one example of how money comes in, irrespective of location.

And let's not play with semantics here. "Retaliation" or "aggression" was a sovereign call made by India. Pak is free to exercise its sovereign right to engineer a fitting reply.

As for why we join - it's just too much fun to see guys like you getting their panties in a bunch.
:rofl::rofl:
How lovely!!!!

THere is no point in discussion with u people as yr so much brainwashed n blind patriot that u dont accept the obvious n clear facts.

Regarding yr second last line yes this is what i was saying before that we should stop all the ties with u n take this matter to UN or sed some mujahids into yr country with Nuke bombs this time to teach u some lesson as u guys r not worth being a friend of Pakistan. Keeping yr say in view about retaliation or aggression then we have all the rights too to ensure our safety of our borders in Azad Kashmir.

TO much fun for u :rofl::rofl:. ur tied of making fun on us in yr IDFs n bharat rakshak:rofl:.
Or got simply bored of the low standard of discussion there.
Whatever it is its still no justification for people of yr country who is enemy of us being with us in our forums.

i dont know what fence yr talking about n in which area it was n of which high level this fence gives u security.
But as far as i know there r not fences in LOC areas certainly not in our side.
As i have visited the area personally many times because of my army background.

But a question comes in my mind is that still why u blame pak for infiltrators there as the border is fenced:azn:
As this is Line of control not a proper border so fencing is not there as it was not allowed in Tashkent treaty.

1) There is a fence on LOC. 550 Km of the 740 Km Line of Control has been fenced for a better part of last decade..that is one of the reasons for massive reduction in successful cross border infiltration.

2) Fence isa few hundred yards on Indian side(hence does not violate the treaty), but makes movement from one side of the border other border to another side difficult..if not impossible ..especially if there is intense firing going around you.

3) You might have visited, a part of the border which might not have been fenced due terrain ..or did not get close enough to see it..but it is there. Infact work is going on to build another weather proof fence..which can stand Kashmir's heavy snowfall and avalanches.
All-weather LoC fence in Kashmir: Experts to visit border soon - Times Of India

4) Border fencing has helped reduce infiltration, a lot, but a still a small percentage manages to infiltrate it ..especially when Pakistani border post provides suppressing fire on Indian posts to help the infiltration bid.

PS: There are not only fences but motion sensors, thermal imagers etc on Indian side of border to detect the infiltration.

Back
Top Bottom