What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

We ain't crying dude our one soldier was dead.

But u guys wage wars on others when a ''suppose'' op. gibraltor happened.

What we r saying is that when our team n chairman of PCB was there for peace n this is what they give us back.

and we r still so stupid that we still pursue for trade n giving transit routes to yr country.
This is very pathetic.

The PCB was not here on any peace mission. The PCB came here to try to make some money.

Trade and transit routes to india?! Did i miss something??

As far as the incident is concerned, it's about time that indian forces begin to retaliate in equal measure. Let's mount some more hit and run strikes.

Hah what a joke.

Then our soldier got dead by the fear of yr mighty armed forces n other got wounded by cold ???:rofl:

U indians really need a reality check!

In cross border firing soldiers doesnot always have to cross the border .

And about your soldier , you know your forces better .So decide yourself whether your soldier died of fear or something .:rofl:

Pakistanis should be the last ones to use the word Reality check .

By the time you can share as the proof of crossing border ( if you are not waiting for the right time )

And then a Kumar would die. I would definitely open a thread for that in Indian defense section. :)

As you wish ....

In cross border firing soldiers doesnot always have to cross the border .

And about your soldier , you know your forces better .So decide yourself whether your soldier died of fear or something .:rofl:

Pakistanis should be the last ones to use the word Reality check .

By the time you can share as the proof of crossing border ( if you are not waiting for the right time )

As you wish ....
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
After reading yr post i just laughed at u.
Yes thats what i was saying if i talk about yr first line...........

If yr claim is taken as true just for moment that we were covering infiltrators by giving them a cover fire then ur soldiers present there should be firing back to repress the enemy fire!!! that u would have done. and in that side no soldiers really die. They get wounded at its best because they r in the cover of the trees n hilly terrain there also they r in their ''morchas'' or bunkers.

Now crossing a border n going into enemy territory n killing them there is another thing and a very serious act of aggression.By this act realistically u can give damage to the enemy there like u did.

But a keyboard warrior like u cant understand the realities of the ground positions.

If there is someone who who need reality check it is really u people who always talk about a thing whom they dont know much about.

If yr claim is taken as true just for moment that we were covering infiltrators by giving them a cover fire then ur soldiers present there should be firing back to repress the enemy fire!!! that u would have done. and in that side no soldiers really die. They get wounded at its best because they r in the cover of the trees n hilly terrain there also they r in their ''morchas'' or bunkers.

Now crossing a border n going into enemy territory n killing them there is another thing and a very serious act of aggression.By this act realistically u can give damage to the enemy there like u did.

But a keyboard warrior like u cant understand the realities of the ground positions.

If there is someone who who need reality check it is really u people who always talk about a thing whom they dont know much about.

Err....what are you then ?

Kashmir is becomming a great issue for both of us and we can't be together until this issue is resolved...
this issue was basically created to tore us apart a make us hostile..
and this plan of great britans worked...

So please provide the proof that IA has indeed cross the borders.

You will continue to parrot your country's stand and me mine.

And you are also just another keyboard warrior who just want to display the holier than thou attitude .

I suppose we should be a little more realistic we can't keep any nation away fron freedon soo much time...
and resistance is actual reaction from any nation..... we should realize it...
our governments should realize....

The PCB was not here on any peace mission. The PCB came here to try to make some money.

Trade and transit routes to india?! Did i miss something??

As far as the incident is concerned, it's about time that indian forces begin to retaliate in equal measure. Let's mount some more hit and run strikes.

What a louzy kid u r!!!

They guy was there to talk peace n in a gesture of good will.
Our team was playing in yr country not yr team was playing in our country.....So yr claim of money is just laughable at its best.
@Indians this is Pakistan Military forum in here yr bitching will not be appreciated.
seriously guys why do u come here n spoil our forums by yr usual bitching n not accepting the realities!!!
U have yr own forums why dont u go there.

Last edited by a moderator:

And you are also just another keyboard warrior who just want to display the holier than thou attitude .

ur fellow guyz were also claming about jahadis infiltrated from Pakistan....
sooo will u mind providing any
proof???
while I don't need to explain what IA is doing in Kashmir....
and Srilanke,nepal,sakim, china ,pakistan..
well ur overall know the conditions....

Our media n international media were saying this same n like i said a damage can only be done if u attack the place from near NOT far. As our soldier is dead n other is wounded so that definitely means u have crossed the border n tried to attack the post from close range.

So keeping in view the above n last post of mine to u Pakistan say is right n yrs is wrong.

what the hell ur soldiers were doing when Indians crossed the LOC,
if the Indians had crossed the LOC they would have been injured as well
it was a retalliation for sure
still a life was lost
RIP soldier
Dude a have u been there in those hilly mountain covered with trees n in the winter season there is mist everywhere specially in night times??
U have attacked us on 3am in night so its obvious its not possible to spot someone until he is close enough so fires a bullet.
It cant be retaliation for sure.

in post#64 u wil get more details.

Our media n international media were saying this same n like i said a damage can only be done if u attack the place from near NOT far. As our soldier is dead n other is wounded so that definitely means u have crossed the border n tried to attack the post from close range.

So keeping in view the above n last post of mine to u Pakistan say is right n yrs is wrong.

Few days ago an Indian soldier died in cross border firing .

Does that mean PA crossed the border and the attack was carried out ??

Your media ---- not credible.

International media ---just quoting PA.

ur fellow guyz were also claming about jahadis infiltrated from Pakistan....
sooo will u mind providing any
proof???

Infiltrator from P0K entering kashmir .....You want proof .

How about this one ??

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...taliban-faction-fought-indian-troops-j-k.html

while I don't need to explain what IA is doing in Kashmir....
and Srilanke,nepal,sakim, china ,pakistan..
well ur overall know the conditions....

Please tell us .We are eager to hear .

How about this one ??

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...taliban-faction-fought-indian-troops-j-k.html

If it was true then why didnt u protested??
Given yr past as u guys blame us on every internal matter of yr country??

yeah from ZEE news:lol: we all know how much its BS towards us.

How about this one ??

our media is not credible you claim however what do you say about Indian media?

as for the new chief of TTP fighting the indians well that clearly shows that Pakistan Army never trained these boys and sent them over because clearly they wouldn't turn around and hit the Pakistan Army now would they? unless they are indian double agents or something !!

What a louzy kid u r!!!

They guy was there to talk peace n in a gesture of good will.
Our team was playing in yr country not yr team was playing in our country.....So yr claim of money is just laughable at its best.
@Indians this is Pakistan Military forum in here yr bitching will not be appreciated.
seriously guys why do u come here n spoil our forums by yr usual bitching n not accepting the realities!!!
U have yr own forums why dont u go there.

Are you kidding me?! Its an open secret that the PCB's coffers are empty. And for a near-bankrupt cricket board, no better avenue than reviving an over-hyped rivalry, to get in the sponsors, advertisers to mint money - and inflow of money from these guys is not subject to the choice of location. So you can laugh all you want, but you are not making much sense.

As for indian retaliation, such aggressive policing is required to secure indian borders. That's our sovereign call. You don't need to get you panties in a bunch. You are free to urge your comrades to strike back.

As for why indians are allowed here - you are asking the wrong guy, son. We don't own, monitor, regulate or administer PDF. You need to ask the webmasters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom