What's new

Indian Travelling To Pakistan Question

Land in Karachi.. and you will blend in easy. Do whatever you would do in Kerala and stop worrying about the usual scare tactics. Indians come and go on a regular basis and the worst they get is surprised at their ignorance of what Pakistan really is.

Any further information is only useful once you have bought the ticket.

Northern Areas mean many things.

I have posted info on a short 2-day trip to Murree and Galliyat.

This is arranged by the government run PTDC so it has all the bells and whistles.

The same corporation can provide more info on the safety and security on specific routes.

Hope this helps.

Sir murree,galliat etc are in northern areas .. G-B etc r..

My idea is to get a general idea.

I still haven't secured my finances yet. But this a thing I would love to do.

So it is better to be informed now.

And I was born in Kerala, :D

Unless my ancestors went to Kerala to settle there :O :O :o

@FaujHistorian my aim would be sight seeing. Mainly cultural and historical sites :)

Ravi bud, 'get all your eggs in one basket' (So to speak!) i.e. you finances & crap (whatever it entails) and go....

Like I said dude, 'don't shake you head' in an 'communicative' gesture!

Absolutely don't play the 'Kiwi' card, it 'won't float'! Mostly, you just acquired the passport!
You mentioned you have a friend from Lahore, Pakistan, why don't you go with him!!!!
Best idea & advice!

We unlike India, speak lots of 'Provincial' languages! Hence, you gotta be from around there to converse! (Which in your case ain't!)

Why not watch a few of your 'Useless' N. Injin flicks and absolutely not watch the 'Maloo' flicks! (Strictly for language proficiency)

Also, start eating some 'flat bread' i.e. Naans & roti's! (Just to get acquainted)

Get the requite meds & shot!

Buy some 'touristy' shit & go!

Make sure you give us a trip/voyage report!

Good Luck & Enjoy!

Land in Karachi.. and you will blend in easy. Do whatever you would do in Kerala and stop worrying about the usual scare tactics. Indians come and go on a regular basis and the worst they get is surprised at their ignorance of what Pakistan really is.

Any further information is only useful once you have bought the ticket.
Okay thats just taking it too far.

Maybe Delhi or Punjab or UP.
Certainly not the South Indian States.

Back
Top Bottom