What's new

Indian traders retaliate, stop vegetable supply to Pakistan via land route

I am sure next elections the infamous slogan "Roti Kapda Makaan" will be changed to "Sabzi Kapda Makaan"

I am sure next elections the infamous slogan "Roti Kapda Makaan" will be changed to "Sabzi Kapda Makaan"

Nopes pyaj tamatar adrak....

Damn it this is totally ridiculous on the part of Indians and Pakistanis equally. If there aint a shortage lets do biz whats the big deal.... No one is going to blow up tamatar and pyaj on either side.

theek hai 1 pyaj k badle 3 laal timatar ki cd(ad i posted above...).. :lol:

we can buy tomato sauce but what you will do without onion ;):rofl::rofl:

tomatosauce.jpg

Nopes pyaj tamatar adrak....

Damn it this is totally ridiculous on the part of Indians and Pakistanis equally. If there aint a shortage lets do biz whats the big deal.... No one is going to blow up tamatar and pyaj on either side.

Ab kitna lamba chittha banaogi?...
Jis bhi cheez ka zikar karo sabke daam aasmaan choo rahe hain.

This ^.. But i can understand why the Indians did this.

Politics, mitra. Traders and transporters associations have strong political linkages. My guess is that some opposition party guy might have tried to gain political mileage through this stunt for the upcoming assembly elections in Punjab.

we can buy tomato sauce but what you will do without onion ;):rofl::rofl:

tomatosauce.jpg

Onions can be dessicated and turned into powder. That is what goes into processed foods.
Seriously, that is what i will set up after taking up Divya's offer to deal in onions! ;)

Back
Top Bottom