What's new

Indian Three-Star General Planned Suicide Attacks in Peshawar: Gabol

Again this has been talked about a few times. The blaming is done in replies to journalist questions. There are no formal press conferences to address this.

So you mean to say that for such a serious issue GOP is waiting for some journalist to ask a question, or people are so convinced with newspaper story that they do not care to ask the question.

Jana Sister,
Can you help, by asking this question?

Last edited:
So you mean to say that for such a serious issue GOP is waiting for some journalist to ask a question.

They are not going too much into the details of these with the journalists. If you see they don't provide them to proof, even though it's confirmed that they have the proof. They are not "waiting" on these journalists, they just need to be patient and wait till US's **** hits the fan (not too far off) and then they can go do their job.

For anybody to believe that India does not unoffocially support insurgency against Pakistan is nonsense. After 26/11 India might now think it has some moral justification to support any form of insurgency in Pakistan. The degree of support is another thing. It may be just moral support or it may be total support with arms weapon and training. Recent news says that India is withdrawing large amounts of troops from Kashmir because the insurgency has dropped. When Pakistan has nothing to do they start flaming in Kashmir. Indian goverment could be thinking if we keep Pakistan busy in her back yard then she will stop placing the evil eye on her front yard neighbour India. Pakistan was unlucky in 26/11 that Kasab was captured and it was shown he is from Pakistani nationality. Otherwise it is very difficult to prove any nations involvement in terrorism which is the difficulty what Pakistan now faces. The Shipping Minister and the GoP knows they have no proofs but they will have to sing the song about India in the hopes that India will stop whatever support it is giving to the insurgents.

I would like to believe otherwise; our leadership should know very well how nurturing a frankenstein can backfire. Werent we the hardest hit victims of terrorism along extremist religious lines ? Using the same monster that bleeds us from time to time is a disastrous strategy by any means.

I would like to believe otherwise; our leadership should know very well how nurturing a frankenstein can backfire. Werent we the hardest hit victims of terrorism along extremist religious lines ? Using the same monster that bleeds us from time to time is a disastrous strategy by any means.

That's really missing the point. To start off, this is TTP, not any random group. Its target is Pakistan and thus its perfect for india. Secondly, RAW is not showing themselves as RAW when they meet these terrorists to provide them different kinds of support. They show themselves as other Taliban or extremists. They are very safe in that regard.

They are not going too much into the details of these with the journalists. If you see they don't provide them to proof, even though it's confirmed that they have the proof. They are not "waiting" on these journalists, they just need to be patient and wait till US's **** hits the fan (not too far off) and then they can go do their job.

I salute you, my standing ovation for you.

That's really missing the point. To start off, this is TTP, not any random group. Its target is Pakistan and thus its perfect for india. Secondly, RAW is not showing themselves as RAW when they meet these terrorists to provide them different kinds of support. They show themselves as other Taliban or extremists. They are very safe in that regard.

Thats not what i think, and hope most Indians think otherwise as well. Even the US started making the distinction between Al Qaeda & Taliban because they distracted themselves by jumping in Iraq and were burning their fingers in Afghanistan. Their goals might be different (local vs international) but they are ideologically so similar it was logical for them to be symbiotic to one another. It might be a simpler option for USA to leave the taliban alone and crush al qaeda but it isnt for India.

If you ask me, the LeT would also mutually benefit from all the radical extremists that are attacking the people of Pakistan. I do not see that as India's interest.

It is important to make the distinction between TTP and Afghan Taliban. If you put the same basket, your strategy against them will be flawed. Afghan Taliban and TTP are in many ways enemies of each others. TTP mainly are in SWA (well at least were) and Afghan Taliban are in NWA. They are independent from each other for the most part. Destroying one won't destroy the other.

yeah, hardly.....but i guess thats because they only prefer to read what they WANT to read

it just goes down to their version of "nationalism" (for whatever its worth to them)

By same logic supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters is justified. So I guess we can go all day, but we can agree that it was india who first starting funding insurgents.
What same logic? Do you even remotely understand the logic behind the support of Mukti Bahinis?

Or is it that a nation supporting armed rebellion in another country always means the same thing?

Since you want to play the game, I can now claim that India's support of Bangladeshis in their freedom struggle was justified by Pakistan's support of Naga-Mizo insurgents in North East India, circa late 60s.

Yes we can play this game forever.

Your turn.

The 'logic' is humanitarian grounds, since that is what indians say when referring to supporting mukhti bahni.

I Think this thread started out on the MoS of "SHIPPING" statement that a 3 STAR Indian General was responsible for terror attacks from where this thread has digressed.
Few points, ministry of Shipping must be super efficient to not only be able to do ITS OWN job but also that of the intelligence agencies to find out all this!!:yahoo:

Next if any proof really existed then one can be SURE that the GOP would not only show it, but would show it to the WHOLE world and every channel would be airing it even as we speak. And finally allegations are allegations, emotions are emotions, and facts and logic are different and in every sphere of life, one would do well to keep them separate.

Lol how many times have we dealt with this argument. You really have no idea what's going on, do you?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom