What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani's are beaten everywhere. They are too timid to report it. And no news outlet publish it because it is not newsworthy. moreover common thing.

Only indians are beaten everywhere in the world. Do the world a favor and stay in india, don't leave india.

@Agni

You're confusing. First you say Pakistani students are beaten up everywhere, then you say it's not common... LOL.

Btw, why do Indian students getting beaten up show on the news but never a Pakistani student getting beaten up...

@Agni

You're confusing. First you say Pakistani students are beaten up everywhere, then you say it's not common... LOL.

Btw, why do Indian students getting beaten up show on the news but never a Pakistani student getting beaten up...

pakistanis don't report and too scared of deportation.

What is tegulu?

If it is a language, then you should know almost all of the video is in English. :lol:

The video is in telugu..

wow pkistanis doing a d1@k measuring contest here also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
speak of insecurity

Here in USA, most of taxi drivers are pakistani and are illigals. If you punch anyone, they don't report simply smile and run away.

@Agni

When you get beat up in a foreign country, you get deported?? Wow!!

Now, you only get deported if you fight against who is attacking you. Are you implying that Pakistani's fight back once attacked, and Indians don't? :azn:

Only indians are beaten everywhere in the world. Do the world a favor and stay in india, don't leave india.

But nobody has answered my question..Why only Indian students

They are getting beaten left and right...

@Agni

You probably have not punched anyone... Btw, I'm in USA and most taxi drivers are Indian, not Pakistani. It wouldn't hurt to talk to the taxi drivers, ya know :P

Here in USA, most of taxi drivers are pakistani and are illigals. If you punch anyone, they don't report simply smile and run away.

Most of the taxi drivers are SIngh Sikhs. I live in USA. I know the reality of you indians. Everyone laughs at indians here.

most taxi drivers are Sardars..

Regardless you need to provide quantifiable evidence of your claims as well as a research report otherwise your claims are baseless and waste of forum space

But nobody has answered my question..Why only Indian students

They are getting beaten left and right...

I guess because of the way they talk, they look, their smell, and their accents. Or maybe people get annoyed seeing so many of them. indians should stay in their "shining india".

first of all this is happening a lot in europe and australia. europe to a larger extent.
reason for that is that is that white europeans are very proud of their culture and heritage and hate emmigrants. whether they hit u or not they dont like to see u around them. get it in ur head. europe is not as friendly as america.

according to recent surveys euro pl are no feeling very uncomfortable with muslims and more than 68% native europeans want their immigration 100% banned and many political parties in belgium and france are pushing for it.

such laws will make matter worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom