What's new

Indian Special Forces

^^^
Yeah....also please stop posting more than 2 years old pics....you can find all those pics on militaryphoto and defence.pk....

Hey guys check out this pic from Indra 2010:

81820097.jpg

Is it just me or are the Indian guys in this pic MUCH better armed than regular infantry? Are they SF or just a well armed infantry unit?
+ check out all the pics of this EX + LOTS OF AWESOME pics of latest INDIAN ARMY. (+SF) weapons and equipment:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-military-picture-thread-159.html#post1693997

(BTW post #2381 and on)

Some SFs here.

Can anyone post the full link? For some reason natgeoin only posted first 5 FULL eps on youtube. Thanks in advance.

+ the guys you are talking about (the ones with the Tavors) could be Ghataks aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate ^^^ but no chance of full EP? Any idea why Natgeoin haven't uploaded ep 6+7 on youtube yet? they have done so for ALL uptil 5 till now, strange.

b8r4ow.jpg
[/IMG]

Can someone identify this unit or the story behind this picture??...i defenitely know its Kashmir looking at the background but dunno which unit.. I ve made the face black but i found this pic with out the black thingy.

Para Commandos

Most likely, probable RR aswell. Any chance of more pics?

+ good call on blacking out the face. Too many posters of Indian SF pics think that just because the original is not blacked out means they don't have to bother. US/west posters are a lot more mindful of these things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom