What's new

Indian Special Forces

welcome back bro, i was just surprised to see you said that. in IAF only guards are allowed wear these dress during duty time.

Not just that but that IAF officer clearly has the SF tab on his fatigues and the other guys' t-shirts have "SPECIAL FORCES" written over the Garud emblem on the front.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR do you know anything about cross training between indian military special forces and NSG? as you have good contacts in army.

The NSG train with the Israelis, Americans, Germans, Russians, Brazilians and French.

These guys are from Service de Protection des Hautes Personnalités (SPHP) although post-2009 the NSG has dramatically increased training with foreign units and specifically GIGN and GSG-9.

bro, i'm surprised, how do you get these informations?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR do you know anything about cross training between indian military special forces and NSG? as you have good contacts in army.
All three Indian SFs cross train with NSG and each other.
bro, i'm surprised, how do you get these informations?
From a source of mine who is privy to such info from time to time ;) ;)

What are you surprised by though?

+ @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR -great to have back on here bro!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well some of my sources are in the UK and I also have friends/sources in India who I speak to from time to time :)

nice, are u sure that NSG cross train with marcos and army SF? because everybody in the armed forces complain about the lack of coordination and cross training between different units.

nice, are u sure that NSG cross train with marcos and army SF? because everybody in the armed forces complain about the lack of coordination and cross training between different units.

100% sure bro! But I have no idea what kind of scale we are looking at or the level of cross training. But I know it happens.

somebody pls translate this.
all i know is this is a joint training of marcos, para commandos and garuds

Last edited by a moderator:
Special Forces are not suppose to have muscles. They are suppose to be quick, fast and finish the job before anyone knows.

Exactly , these guys are superfit and super fit do not mean having muscles.

Lack of coordination is talked about Operational utilities. And thats due to different command structure of different SFs and NOT due to cross training. Hopefully a unified command for all SF will provide a solution for that.

Indian Special Forces have no muscles

Who doesn't?

These guys:

GARUDs during Uttrakhand rescue ops:

9v38.png

htpc.png

f1n.png

These guys?!!

NSG 2010/11, of Mumbai Hub:

nsg1.png

Either way the witness of the Indian SFs will leave you in awe. You try doing a 40-40 (40 KMs with 40kg run) daily or 70-70 (70 km with 70KG) on a weekly basis.

Back
Top Bottom