What's new

Indian Special Forces

Don't know if he is PARA (SF) or PARA (Airborne):
8413608994_ef81c9cae8_z.jpg

Going to be replaced soon..when MSMC is inducted

That might take years, why dont they just buy some decent SMGs like every other SOF unit??? Even most police forces switched to state of the art SMGs with gunsights and accessoires . A SOF unit using WW2 era weaponry is just a disgrace although I know that the Garuds also use top class equipment (and I am not only talking about Tavors).

That might take years, why dont they just buy some decent SMGs like every other SOF unit??? Even most police forces switched to state of the art SMGs with gunsights and accessoires . A SOF unit using WW2 era weaponry is just a disgrace although I know that the Garuds also use top class equipment (and I am not only talking about Tavors).
The Garuds also use MP5's...these SMG's will be replaced soon in a phased manner....there is no shortage of funds...maybe these are nearing their service life and hence are being used until retirement

Garuds still use WW2 era smgs?!?! :hitwall:

1359655431-indian-air-force-launches-157-helicopters-units_1762442.jpg

1359655437-indian-air-force-launches-157-helicopters-units_1762443.jpg

The Garuds also use MP5's...these SMG's will be replaced soon in a phased manner....there is no shortage of funds...maybe these are nearing their service life and hence are being used until retirement

I'm pretty sure this isn't a Garud. Looks to be regular IAF Police.

+ agree- regardless of being a SOF or not, having this pos WW2-era 9mm carbine is an utter joke espcially considering all the other new gear the guy is wearing. Exact same scernio is being played out with the IN's VBSS teams- brand spanking new uniforms, helmets,side-arms, BPJs, comn gear etc but with the same vintage 9mm era carbines :hitwall::hitwall:

atleast give the guy an INSAS for heaven's sake! Being issued a 9mm carbine means he has to wait until the baddy is within 100ms to take a shot.

Thx. I saw thousands of "vs" conflicts in here between You and Pakistanis. Now i'm pretty sure that India goes all the ways ;) :usflag: :indianflag:

Yeah No Certificates Needed Indeed ------ coz we are no Showoffs but " PROFESSIONALS" :butcher:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom