What's new

Indian space port to be developed into an satellite hub

the "here" is still considered as backwards.

look at the photo, what are those circles? why the moon probe need to do it before fly to the moon? why Chinese probes doesn't waste fuel in this stupid and laughable way?

from my point of view, this is nothing different from the first two photos.
just a simple LOL at stupids like you!!

That 'backwards' you still could not achieve. Sensors on board Indian moon mission found water on the moon, found new geographical locations and above all MIP put Indian flag on the surface of the moon. Try to achieve something similar before talk.

We don't need such nationalism BS, as we don't see "national flag on moon" as achievement. Our first soft landing is scheduled in 18 months, we will NOT consider it as achievement even when it is about landing a moon rover with a huge container load of national flags.

We consider Shenzhou-5 as our national achievement, Shenzhou 9 manned docking with our space lab Tiangong-1 will be the next one.

for military achievement, we consider Korea War as the biggest achievement in 20th century, we forced American to sign its first non winning cease fire agreement in its history, we fought the entire world in that conflict. more recently, we consider J-20 as national achievement, we consider our mid course anti ballistic missile test as national achievement.

what loser nation has? a national flag on the moon?trust me, top10 Chinese universities can all do it on its own.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------
AVOID USING INSULTING TERMS AS RETORTS

We don't need such nationalism BS, as we don't see "national flag on moon" as achievement. Our first soft landing is scheduled in 18 months, we will NOT consider it as achievement even when it is about landing a moon rover with a huge container load of national flags.

We consider Shenzhou-5 as our national achievement, Shenzhou 9 manned docking with our space lab Tiangong-1 will be the next one.

for military achievement, we consider Korea War as the biggest achievement in 20th century, we forced American to sign its first non winning cease fire agreement in its history, we fought the entire world in that conflict. more recently, we consider J-20 as national achievement, we consider our mid course anti ballistic missile test as national achievement.

what loser nation has? a national flag on the moon?trust me, top10 Chinese universities can all do it on its own.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

the man on your avatar is the stupidest.

he destroyed billions of indian lives.

As I said this false flag was only created by some ashamed member to troll in Indian section. We pity your woeful live and taste. live a better life.

You comment about Mahatma Gandhi shows your true nationality.

These IDs are created exclusively to troll on Indian section like peaceful, fast, pakchina, Secur, SR71-Blackbird etc. They just start it and then rests of the thread goes fist fighting and bashing. They are ashamed to put their true identity. lol

Is not SR71-Blackbird an Indian member?

These IDs are created exclusively to troll on Indian section like peaceful, fast, pakchina, Secur, SR71-Blackbird etc. They just start it and then rests of the thread goes fist fighting and bashing. They are ashamed to put their true identity. lol
Who the fc*k told You that I am a false flag?

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Look at this thread and guide your self.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...y-personnel-shooting-unarmed-man-kashmir.html

Funny part about this guy peacefull is that he just comming back from his banning period :lol:
Well it is the policy of any forum not to change the news report.
The title was provided by India Today not by Me.
Ask them if You want.

Quite ambitious plan..

We have a long way...

From here ..

i1.jpg
i2.jpg

To Here..

images

theres nothing wrong with dreaming and hoping. If we dream of the stars we may get to the moon

Look at this thread and guide your self.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...y-personnel-shooting-unarmed-man-kashmir.html

Funny part about this guy peacefull is that he just comming back from his banning period :lol:

There are many many more examples.

Is not SR71-Blackbird an Indian member?

No.

Who the fc*k told You that I am a false flag?

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Well it is the policy of any forum not to change the news report.
The title was provided by India Today not by Me.
Ask them if You want.

Do not try to be over smart. Those people in the list have a specialty and you are the same. You people do not have a better job than this? :tdown:

There are many many more examples.

No.

Do not try to be over smart. Those people in the list have a specialty and you are the same.
OOPS,I forgot that You are adept at the art of Crystal Ball Glazing.
It's time to come out of Your *** guise.

Yes when you are busted, it hurts but really you guys do not have any better job than this? lol

Kindly Show me the proof that I am a False Flag.
Relax guys!!
@Kinetic:To be honest I haven't really seen posts indicating he's a false flagger. If I do,I'll join you in reporting him.
@Blackbird: Chill dude. You don't have to defend every post.

As Vibs said I need not defend every lame accusation from You.Do You think I would like to receive an infraction for changing the original title as provided by India Today & CNN-IBN.

Back
Top Bottom