What's new

Indian soldier dead, six Pakistani civilians injured in cross border firing

I don't know what is Indians' problem...They fire at Pakistanis without any provocation...and get their poor soldiers killed...and then they blame Pakistan...Remember last time when Pakistan Army killed bunch of indian soldiers..indians were crying like no tommorrow..here again..they injure our civilians..

exactly,

i dont know why these indians are so strange first they start violation & attack inocent civilians & when Pakistan forces reply & kill some of their intruders, they start whining...

amazing....These BSF must understand tht this is not Bangla/India border this is border with Pakistan....

Lol, you must qualify your statement or the pakistani, loins shelling Khyber, haqqanistan and the innocent afghans will suddenly be demoted of the manliness!!

exactly,

i dont know why these indians are so strange first they start violation & attack inocent civilians & when Pakistan forces reply & kill some of their intruders, they start whining...

amazing....These BSF must understand tht this is not Bangla/India border this is border with Pakistan....

as i said in my earlier post..I am saying again..stop your BS claim that idian troops fired first...how can you be sure that Indian troops fired first ?? no one is saint here, nor IA nor PA...what if it was PA who fired first ?? in that case all your argemnet wil go down the drain.

And I can see its you who are whining here...our soldier is killed and is shaheed now..no one is whining..you are whining that IA killed your civillians.

Well, if the so called male civilians had crossed over as they were intending to, they would have to be liquidated as all terrorists should be.. BSF prevented the cross over despite the cover fire given to the terrorists by the Pakistani army.. Unfortunately 1 BSF soldier achieved martyrdom in the process.. What I am not sure is if the woman and children is actually a fibbed up story or if the 3 terrorists who were trying to cross over used them as human shields and got them injured in the process...
I agree with you.... atlast we can't expect them to admit that they were helping terrorist in trespassing....

RIP for the soilder..May God Bless his Soul

I don't know what is Indians' problem...They fire at Pakistanis without any provocation...and get their poor soldiers killed...and then they blame Pakistan...Remember last time when Pakistan Army killed bunch of indian soldiers..indians were crying like no tommorrow..here again..they injure our civilians..

exactly,

Bull $hit!! Prove that Indians opened fired first, prove that it wasn't Pakistani soldiers who opened fire on an Indian post and killed an Indian soldier and then BSF retaliated in anger, which injured 6 Pakistanis.

A bullet or mortar shell does not differentiate civilian from soldiers, it will kill whoever lay in its path.

Pakistan Rangers doesn't reveals it's casualties to the public:
Two Rangers reported killed in firing

Sanjeev Pargal

JAMMU, June 5: There had been no let up in the acts of ceasefire violations on the International Border (IB) in Samba sector. Today, the Border Security Force (BSF) and the Rangers exchanged firing in the afternoon, reportedly resulting into the death of two Rangers.

However, no casualties were reported on Indian side in the firing in which medium to small arms fire was used.

Official sources told the Excelsior that the Rangers started firing on Indian positions in broad day light at 4 pm today at forward village of Suchetpur in Samba sector. As the Rangers continued firing for sometime in violation of ceasefire, the BSF jawans retaliated to silence their guns.

Exchange of firing continued for about half an hour in which small and medium fire arms were used.

Preliminary reports revealed that two Rangers were reportedly killed in retaliatory firing by the BSF but there was no official confirmation of the killings.

Sources said the Rangers could be seen carrying dead bodies of their colleagues from their forward post of Tandar to the nearby camp. The firing stopped at about 5 pm. However, no infiltration attempt was visible during ceasefire violation by the Rangers.

During past few days, a series of ceasefire violation and infiltration attempts have been made by the Rangers and the militants respectively in Samba sector. The BSF jawans of 182 battalion deployed along the IB in Samba sector have effectively thwarted infiltration attempts on the border.

A BSF jawan was seriously injured in firing by the Rangers at Regal Post in Samba sector last week. He had succumbed to injuries after remaining hospitalized for a couple of days. Days later, the BSF jawans had gunned down an intruder in the same sector and foiled infiltration bid by the ultras.

In addition to these two incidents, there had been other occasions also when the Rangers have violated ceasefire along the IB in Samba sector during past few days.

Sources said the firing by the Rangers was totally unprovoked and most of their attempts were aimed at facilitating infiltration by the militants in which they have failed for past quite sometime.

It may be mentioned here that a number of militants continued to camp in the forward posts of Rangers along the International Border awaiting an opportunity to sneak into this side. However, strict surveillance by the BSF all along the IB has not allowed the militants to sneak into this side. The Night Vision Devices installed by the BSF on the borders have also been helping the security personnel a lot in detecting movement of the infiltrators.

On the Line of Control (LoC) in twin border districts of Rajouri and Poonch also, the militants have not been able to intrude this side due to security arrangements made by the Army. Reports were that large group of militants had been camping across the LoC awaiting an opportunity to sneak in but were finding the going very tough.

Sources said the security and Intelligence agencies feared that infiltration attempts from both LoC and IB could go up in the next few days in view of upcoming Amarnath yatra.

"The militants could go all out to target Amarnath yatris. However, the administration was in the process of making tight security arrangements to thwart the designs of the militants with effective deployment all along the National Highways, base camps, tracks and the holy cave shrine.
Daily Excelsior....News Page

Well, if the so called male civilians had crossed over as they were intending to, they would have to be liquidated as all terrorists should be.. BSF prevented the cross over despite the cover fire given to the terrorists by the Pakistani army.. Unfortunately 1 BSF soldier achieved martyrdom in the process.. What I am not sure is if the woman and children is actually a fibbed up story or if the 3 terrorists who were trying to cross over used them as human shields and got them injured in the process...

Since you are assuming, one could also claim that PA saved the IA the embarrassment of another suicide..... but let's not go down that way and leave out the guess work. Such minor incidents do happen time to time, neither side is snow white, pity civilians have to bore the brunt. Anyways, RIP to the soldier and a fast recovery to the innocent civilians.

its noway that we attack them first, they injured our civilians and in reply their solider was killed. Indians are best at provoking others and acting cheap. And latter they cry.

Since you are assuming, one could also claim that PA saved the IA the embarrassment of another suicide..... but let's not go down that way and leave out the guess work. Such minor incidents do happen time to time, neither side is snow white, pity civilians have to bore the brunt. Anyways, RIP to the soldier and a fast recovery to the innocent civilians.

Not assuming at all dude.. We all know the thin line that divides Pakistanis in civvies and the so called non state actors..

But I do agree with rest of your post..

No one is chest thumping on killing of the villagers. Show me a single post by Indians where they are celebrating the inury of those villagers or taking pride in injuring the villagers. All you know is just putting words in jthe mouth to show yoursself as the victor.

Killing civilians for no reasons is chest thumping itself. But you got little reward next time more favour should be returned to you.

its noway that we attack them first, they injured our civilians and in reply their solider was killed. Indians are best at provoking others and acting cheap. And latter they cry.

No sir,i dont support any killings but i will suggest same statement from Rangers that none of their soldiers got killed.
you ppl are fraudist in hiding numbers

Back
Top Bottom