What's new

Indian Romeo & Juliet - RAM LEELA

Hmm seems like all the ghotis kept their identities secret....The Bangals however proudly proclaim their Hilsha eating identity!

Come on,no body asked anything about our root.And I simply don't bother about these trivial matters after 66 years of Independence :angry:

It is silly & uncalled for to equate Ram Lila with Romeo & Juliet.

Come on,no body asked anything about our root.And I simply don't bother about these trivial matters after 66 years of Independence :angry:

Trivial matters??Yeah right....we have the best fish in the world.....you have luchi and shrimp!ILISH POWER!

West Bengal is our land. We just gave shelter to Bangals.;)

WOW WOW WOW....hold on their buddy Bangals have equal claim on West Bengal....we are the real Bengalis afterall!

Trivial matters??Yeah right....we have the best fish in the world.....you have luchi and shrimp!ILISH POWER!!

You dare to insult our prawn one more time,I will report you to the Mods.By the way,in another thread one Indian is threatening me to deport to Bangladesh.I am just feeling like a sandwich :rofl:

You dare to insult our prawn one more time,I will report you to the Mods.By the way,in another thread one Indian is threatening me to deport to Bangladesh.I am just feeling like a sandwich :rofl:

Come to BD I will baptize you in the BuriGanga(the water will kill you) and make you a Bangal.Tell the other guy to go to Pakistan!

who said to deport your to bd :cheesy:
are you bangladeshi illegal living in kolkata... ?

who said to deport your to bd :cheesy:
are you bangladeshi illegal living in kolkata... ?

In the "90 IED",thread I just said Modi can not change everything over night and he asked me to leave ,a real massacre on bengali Bhadralok is going on there :rofl:

Which part are you from??You know Bangla...Are you another secret Ghoti??

i know only some bangla ... i have lived in kol for some time

In the "90 IED",thread I just said Modi can not change everything over night and he asked me to leave :rofl:

some modi guys are overdoing it... many of them barely literate in politics and social issues

Clamour for prawns a death blow to hilsa - Times Of India:nana::nana::nana:

This is an attack of Epar Bangal on Opar Bangala.......

How dare you....take your ****** prawns off my ocean!

i know only some bangla ... i have lived in kol for some time

some modi guys are overdoing it... many of them barely literate in politics and social issues

WHICH FREAKIN PART OF INDIA ARE YOU FROM??ANSWER ME!

Regarding Modi yeah I noticed this weird obsession too...some of them have good points but some of them are acting kinda like die hard nuts...we have em too!

Did they seriously sensor the word ******??

How dare you....take your ****** prawns off my ocean!

WHICH FREAKIN PART OF INDIA ARE YOU FROM??ANSWER ME!

Regarding Modi yeah I noticed this weird obsession too...some of them have good points but some of them are acting kinda like die hard nuts...we have em too!

Did they seriously sensor the word ******??

that bit i want to keep secret... :azn:
I like the way some people try to guess my religion/nationality/region ... :yay:

Back
Top Bottom