What's new

Indian Romeo & Juliet - RAM LEELA

My favorite bollywood movie is Guide, cant think of any other good movie. :undecided: And i have watched a lot of crap over the years on Indian channels.

My favorite bollywood movie is Guide, cant think of any other good movie. :undecided: And i have watched a lot of crap over the years on Indian channels.

I read this statement again and again while reveling in amusement, where my fellow countrymen give huge eye balls to Injun movies and channels and have the gall to come out and say it was crap. FFS stop watching stuff if you think it is sh!t or you are being plain hypo.

I read this statement again and again while reveling in amusement, where my fellow countrymen give huge eye balls to
Injun movies and channels and have the gall to come out and say it was crap. FFS stop watching stuff if you think it is ****
or you are being plain hypo.

well its true that many Indian movies are not upto the mark but people watch anyway for timepass/entertainment.

There are a few movies which are different from mainstream and worth watching .

bengali film directors should make movies with good story.... they keep making masala movies which flop obviously...
do you like small indie movies?

Yeah . They should make story based arty films and stop trying to make masala films because even rickshaw pullers don't watch those disgusting films.

Recently Chennai Express was going to be screened in BD theatres but when the industry knew it they have threaten that if this film is shown then they will commit suicide. lol So the film was not screened even though at present there is no bar on screening Indian films. The ban is already lifted but there is still unofficial ban on bollywood due to threats from local industry.

and Yeah.. I do like arty films.

I read this statement again and again while reveling in amusement, where my fellow countrymen give huge eye balls to Injun movies and channels and have the gall to come out and say it was crap. FFS stop watching stuff if you think it is sh!t or you are being plain hypo.

Thats why now i only watch Akshay comedy movies, but once i started watching highly rated bollywood movies and only Guide was any good. :cheers:

My favorite bollywood hero is Hrithik Roshan and favorite heroine is Aishwarya Rai.

10 most fav bollywood films ?

1. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam

2. Jodhaa Akbar

3. Lagaan

4. Devdas (2002)

5. Swades

6. Raincoat

7. Guzaarish

8. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

9. Guru

10. English Vinglish

I do watch Kolkata's Bengali films sometime. I like films of Parambrata, Jeet, Koyel Mitra.

Bangladeshi Bengali films are extremely smutty. 99% are absolutely poke worthy films . So here people are crazy fans of Indian films. This is the reason why bollywood films are banned in BD otherwise the local industry will be destroyed in minutes.

Bengali film industry (WB) was at its best during Uttam-Soumitra's time, we used to make meaningful films. After that a odd genre of films came that was trying to copy low-budget Bollywood films, and there were efforts to make film versions of "Yatrapala" to woo rural viewers, that was a horrible period. Now Bengali film industry is divided in to two parts, one part is still making Yatrapala type films for rural audience, and the other part is making good meaningful films that get audience mostly from cities and multiplexes.

You are an odd man out in PDF that doesn't hate Indians!! :D From which part of Bangladesh you are? I never told other BD members that my family came from BD before partition. :)

WIFwD46.jpg

F9JUkQR.jpg

Bengali film industry (WB) was at its best during Uttam-Soumitra's time, we used to make meaningful films. After that a odd genre of films came that was trying to copy low-budget Bollywood films, and there were efforts to make film versions of "Yatrapala" to woo rural viewers, that was a horrible period. Now Bengali film industry is divided in to two parts, one part is still making Yatrapala type films for rural audience, and the other part is making good meaningful films that get audience mostly from cities and multiplexes.

You are an odd man out in PDF that doesn't hate Indians!! :D From which part of Bangladesh you are? I never told other BD members that my family came from BD before partition. :)

Another refugee....I dont think there are any Ghotis in PDF....all are Bangal!

Hopefully Bangladesh will one day make good films again. BD used to make great films in 70s, 80's and also Kolkatan films were looking C grade in front of BD films in 90's but since the cable is all over the country the film industry is now finding hard time for its existence and also due to Bangabandhu's decision to impose ban on Indian films made the industry a monopoly. Stupid decision. If there was no ban on Indian film from the beginning the industry would have been capable to compete but now the industry is so bad that even a C grade mallu film looks classic in front of a BD film.

LOL. I am not odd. I just don't hate anyone. I want India-Bangladesh-Pakistan all live in peace. No fighting.

I live in Dhaka. My native district is Lakshmipur (Chittagong division). What's your family's native district in BD?

Hopefully Bangladesh will one day make good films again. BD used to make great films in 70s, 80's and also Kolkatan films were looking C grade in front of BD films in 90's but since the cable is all over the country the film industry is now finding hard time for its existence and also due to Bangabandhu's decision to impose ban on Indian films made the industry a monopoly. Stupid decision. If there was no ban on Indian film from the beginning the industry would have been capable to compete but now the industry is so bad that even a C grade mallu film looks classic in front of a BD film.

LOL. I am not odd. I just don't hate anyone. I want India-Bangladesh-Pakistan all live in peace. No fighting.

I live in Dhaka. My native district is Lakshmipur (Chittagong division). What's your family's native district in BD?

My father's family was from Barisal. my mother's family was from Khulna. :)

What ever you do , do not watch this movie.
ShuddhDesiRomance.jpg

that's 2 and a half hours i wont get back.

Back
Top Bottom