What's new

Indian Raw and pakistani balochistan....Its not abt common indian ppl ...

but still our nuclear program is moving ahead at a much faster pace infact its being labelled as the worlds fastest growing nuclear program and

our "smart weapon" has many admirers...

our JF 17 is makin waves and indians are still begging euorpeans to give them planes...

accuracy of our ballistic missiles has made yr army elite sleepless and the list goes on and on....

Above all every single indian is afraid of pakistan

Wow!! You must be having some real insider knowledge which even the seasoned professionals seem to lack!

Btw, the fairy tale posted in the first post seems to be written by a tin-foil hat wearing individual under the influence of a really powerful mind altering narcotic!

Why don't you go back and read my post again and answer the UN resolution thingy that I mentioned? Also, the 2 pages have passed and you still haven't come up with your source for this article. When are you going to do that?

Still you cant justify 700000 army in there or can yu....we have hardly thirty thousand in all of azad kashmir and we have said at repeated intervals that we are willing to hold a referendum if India would do the same ...But your leaders sing the other story ...permanent part of india n all that ...

kashmiris hate you and sooner you accept this better it is for all of us and our future generatins...

Wow!! You must be having some real insider knowledge which even the seasoned professionals seem to lack!

Btw, the fairy tale posted in the first post seems to be written by a tin-foil hat wearing individual under the influence of a really powerful mind altering narcotic!

Seems like you are talking about a Hindu!
Truth hurts the liars very bad.

For all those who were seeking source here is the first one from some brave heart I would say..But as he knew only about one link of the chain he verified that ...let time pass im sure honest people among you will come forward to speak truth...
I have been working with indians and I know there are some honest and brave people among them I would like them to come forward and say what they have to say on this matter....

Lets hope it just become a hollywood or bollywood or lollywood movie not yr real life movie as most probably its gonna be ...as yu have no idea what yr government is pullin yu guys into...therez goin to be blood and hatered and ashes....its time still its time to reign in our goverments and avoid all thats awaiting us if keep moving on the same course...

Lets hope its true and I would be proud of it if it is, but the whole gay thing was your own spin wasn't it. Makes me wonder about your tendencies.

Still you cant justify 700000 army in there or can yu....
You send the terrorists there hence we have the army there. And it will be there until you stop sending the terrorists.
we have hardly thirty thousand in all of azad kashmir
That's because we don't send the terrorists mate.
and we have said at repeated intervals that we are willing to hold a referendum if India would do the same ...But your leaders sing the other story ...permanent part of india n all that ...

I'm asking you again, When will you withdraw from your occupied Kashmir so as to conduct the referendum?
kashmiris hate you and sooner you accept this better it is for all of us and our future generatins...

Couple of retards don't make the entire Kashmir population my friend. Request you to stop generalization. If I start generalizing then entire Pakistani community should be considered as terrorists, right?

You send the terrorists there hence we have the army there. And it will be there until you stop sending the terrorists.

That's because we don't send the terrorists mate.

I'm asking you again, When will you withdraw from your occupied Kashmir so as to conduct the referendum?

Couple of retards don't make the entire Kashmir population my friend. Request you to stop generalization. If I start generalizing then entire Pakistani community should be considered as terrorists, right?

You dont have terrorists right what about those who killed dozens of pakistani's in samjhota express blasts...
who were those who caused 1992 bombay riots and then the recent gujrat riots...
who is responsible for naxalism movement....you would say pakistan...

its useless though to argue with a nut like you who has no heart or feelings or even a slightest understanding of reality as for your justifucations it only proves that deep inside you know that you are wrong and you are doing all you can to convince not only yourself but also me that the heinous crimes indian army and therefore whole indian nation is committing in kashmir for years and years is justifiable....Shame on you just imagine if you are opressed with millions of troops at your door steps what would you do then....

^^^
Any source for this movie script will be appreciated.

Movie scripts are those, what you post on this forum on daily basis.

You don't believe your own P.M. (singh) than why shall you believe on a factual write up.

Now that should have satisfied you! I'm sure.

You do what you believe, which is 180° Opposite to ours!

Unfortunately, in the process you have ruined a Pakistani forum, with pointless statements and discussions.

Your are here only for mischief.

Now that should have satisfied you! I'm sure.

Thats where you are going wrong again and again its not about satisfying you or me its about satisfying truth its about giving right to the opressed the same right you think you deserve for yourself....

You do what you believe, which is 180° Opposite to ours!

Unfortunately, in the process you have ruined a Pakistani forum, with pointless statements and discussions.

Your are here only for mischief.
Yeah you made a very good point in post #39. It helped the discussion and forum very much. Keep it up!

Yeah you made a very good point in post #39. It helped the discussion and forum very much. Keep it up!

Do you even understand what he said in that post read it again....hatred for humanity or anyone talking sense has blinded you that you are having day light illusions and you are seeing what doesnt even exist....Have mercy on yourself ...get a life...

Thats where you are going wrong again and again its not about satisfying you or me its about satisfying truth its about giving right to the opressed the same right you think you deserve for yourself....

Dear sir, I asked you a question about referendum. I would appreciate if you answer it rather than giving philosophy class. Regards.

Back
Top Bottom