What's new

Indian Raw and pakistani balochistan....Its not abt common indian ppl ...

You see what your eyes want to see..ofcourse I cant accept you to admit it because you feel somehow insulted by admitting your country has been upto such nuisance but fact remains fact and Indian interference in Balochistan is something widely known and accepted in world's intelligence circuits..Just browse on google how many times baloch separist movement leaders visited india though such visits are mostly secret but you will get some news forsure...

Point here is to listen to eachother with cool mind and think whats gonna harm us or benefit us in long time...Pakistan is very patient with so many things but what if some day the pressure rises enough to blow the lid off Im not sure if india or for that matter any nation including Israel or america can stand that...our connections are hidden but are very well managed ...lookin from India's point of view there are many people there who gets surprised attimes how Pakistan is still surviving...

Again comin to point lets stop meddling in eachothers affairs ...get a referendum done in Kashmir start playing in hands of jews and americans and we are good dude we have nuthing to kill eachother for and I assure you this region is gonna be next euorpe of the world but only if indians can take this hatred glasses off their eyes and think rationally about ground realities...:pakistan:

Hell no, I don't feel insulted to hear anything. I mean if I took all the noise around me to heart, I'd really feel disturbed. But you still have'nt given the source of that script (post#!) yet, unless you wrote it yourself?
And if you read (and understand) the contents you'll work out where the fantasy lies and what might be the truth.

As it is, it might make the nucleus for a movie script.

What is the source ? This is against forum rules OP

See the way Indians are bubbling...thats the proof its all true...wat else source you guys need...there are countless proofs and sources only if you open your eyes be ready to embrace truth nomatter wat it says...something I see scarcely in my neighbors...

See the way Indians are bubbling...thats the proof its all true...wat else source you guys need...there are countless proofs and sources only if you open your eyes be ready to embrace truth nomatter wat it says...something I see scarcely in my neighbors...

Still no source, no credibility.
Nevertheless a good script.

How can Kashmir become yours when the same Kashmiris don't even want to see your face?

Who told you that, a few disgruntled youth sponsored by a couple of disgruntled parties who are in turn sponsored by Pakistan. Remember Hina Rabbani calling these party heads to Pakistan to tell them to lay low for the present moment because Pakistan cannot fund them at the moment because of the situation to its west. Kashmir is returning back to normalcy with increase in industry and tourism. And if a few do not want to be a part of India they can very well pack their bags and leave.

If you did write all that you definitely have a decent career in script writing ahead of you. Now it makes me curious as well to know the source of this and who is the author.

Who told you that, a few disgruntled youth sponsored by a couple of disgruntled parties who are in turn sponsored by Pakistan. Remember Hina Rabbani calling these party heads to Pakistan to tell them to lay low for the present moment because Pakistan cannot fund them at the moment because of the situation to its west. Kashmir is returning back to normalcy with increase in industry and tourism. And if a few do not want to be a part of India they can very well pack their bags and leave.

If you did write all that you definitely have a decent career in script writing ahead of you. Now it makes me curious as well to know the source of this and who is the author.

well then why dont you follow United nations resolution of 1948 for an independent referendum in kashmir...for a population of 60 lac..with only 20 lac adult men.. you have seven lac army there means 1 fully armed soldier for three innocnet unarmed men and then you accuse pakistan ...its shameless...

Dun worry about my career my friend but you get courage in you to face the truth...and the fact that you like this "script" proves its true as we human have a natural tendency to like truth no matter we accept it or not...

well then why dont you follow United nations resolution of 1948 for an independent referendum in kashmir...for a population of 60 lac..with only 20 lac adult men.. you have seven lac army there means 1 fully armed soldier for three innocnet unarmed men and then you accuse pakistan ...its shameless...

Dun worry about my career my friend but you get courage in you to face the truth...and the fact that you like this "script" proves its true as we human have a natural tendency to like truth no matter we accept it or not...

Yeah I liked the potential of the script to turn it into a movie in Bollywood or lollywood.

Oooops!......Self deleted this stupid post of mine! What was I thinking??? :hitwall:

see ur script lacks authenticity but it is not completely untrue...the mukhti joddhas were trained in some parts of WB before the bangladesh liberation war but that cannot take down the fact PA was extremely cruel when it came to handeling the rebellion,i know this fact as my maternal family was there in EP and so i got a first hand neutral account what actually happened there!!

see ur script lacks authenticity but it is not completely untrue...the mukhti joddhas were trained in some parts of WB before the bangladesh liberation war but that cannot take down the fact PA was extremely cruel when it came to handeling the rebellion,i know this fact as my maternal family was there in EP and so i got a first hand neutral account what actually happened there!!

For all those who were seeking source here is the first one from some brave heart I would say..But as he knew only about one link of the chain he verified that ...let time pass im sure honest people among you will come forward to speak truth...
I have been working with indians and I know there are some honest and brave people among them I would like them to come forward and say what they have to say on this matter....

Yeah I liked the potential of the script to turn it into a movie in Bollywood or lollywood.

Lets hope it just become a hollywood or bollywood or lollywood movie not yr real life movie as most probably its gonna be ...as yu have no idea what yr government is pullin yu guys into...therez goin to be blood and hatered and ashes....its time still its time to reign in our goverments and avoid all thats awaiting us if keep moving on the same course...

well then why dont you follow United nations resolution of 1948 for an independent referendum in kashmir...
Well, according to that very same resolution Pak should withdraw from its occupied Kashmir. So why don't you do that and then come here with your rant?
for a population of 60 lac..with only 20 lac adult men.. you have seven lac army there means 1 fully armed soldier for three innocnet unarmed men and then you accuse pakistan ...its shameless...
Army is there for the Pak backed terrorists. Don't you know that honey?
:rofl: :rofl:
You're good. Who says Pakistanis don't have the talent? :lol:

For all those who were seeking source here is the first one from some brave heart I would say..But as he knew only about one link of the chain he verified that ...let time pass im sure honest people among you will come forward to speak truth...
I have been working with indians and I know there are some honest and brave people among them I would like them to come forward and say what they have to say on this matter....
well my maternal grandfather was a very influential person in EP(thats why his family escaped unhurt),he even went to baluchistan on a PA major's vehicle before 1971 & said that baluchistan was a boiling pot even that time!!!

Well, according to that very same resolution Pak should withdraw from its occupied Kashmir. So why don't you do that and then come here with your rant?

Army is there for the Pak backed terrorists. Don't you know that honey?

:rofl: :rofl:
You're good. Who says Pakistanis don't have the talent? :lol:

I dont know who can dare to say pakistani's dont have talent with such a long list of enemies we are still surviving today proves where we stand...we have no nuclear deal like you with NSG but still our nuclear program is moving ahead at a much faster pace infact its being labelled as the worlds fastest growing nuclear program and our "smart weapon" has many admirers...

with much less resources as compare to India our JF 17 is makin waves and indians are still begging euorpeans to give them planes...

accuracy of our ballistic missiles has made yr army elite sleepless and the list goes on and on....

Above all every single indian is afraid of pakistan:coffee:

well my maternal grandfather was a very influential person in EP(thats why his family escaped unhurt),he even went to baluchistan on a PA major's vehicle before 1971 & said that baluchistan was a boiling pot even that time!!!

You see that was 1971 and read the actual article that was just few years after Indra gandhi came into power ...does it prove something to all those innocent babies....

I dont know who can dare to say pakistani's dont have talent with such a long list of enemies we are still surviving today proves where we stand...we have no nuclear deal like you with NSG but still our nuclear program is moving ahead at a much faster pace infact its being labelled as the worlds fastest growing nuclear program and our "smart weapon" has many admirers...

with much less resources as compare to India our JF 17 is makin waves and indians are still begging euorpeans to give them planes...

accuracy of our ballistic missiles has made yr army elite sleepless and the list goes on and on....

Above all every single indian is afraid of pakistan:coffee:

You see that was 1971 and read the actual article that was just few years after Indra gandhi came into power ...does it prove something to all those innocent babies....
Why don't you go back and read my post again and answer the UN resolution thingy that I mentioned? Also, the 2 pages have passed and you still haven't come up with your source for this article. When are you going to do that?

Back
Top Bottom