What's new

Indian Propaganda!

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
[YOUTUBE]

Another Indian propaganda video to degrade Pakistan. Living in their dream world to make themselves happy.

Would like the production maker to pay a visit to PFF. Retarded kid. :disagree:

Last edited:
this propaganda hindu clip can be very easily turn in favor of pakistan by showing sati, female infanticide, naked gods, gang rapes by police, murder of muslims in gujrat, burning of churces all over india, fanatical hundus with naked swords and naked gods in the streets, 1.2 million prostitutes, 11 million aids infected souls, 100 separatist groups, military soldiers suicide, mig crashes etc.

Its a dream clip nothing more. They have a right to dream however they want, may it be a wet dream, who cares..

However, i got to say one thing. Bollywood girls rock! ;)

lol, i liked it :shy:

anyways, the bollywood actresses do indeed rock!!

a complete idiot, made that idiot...
love that song, and the very hot women, i wish someone could eject ash rai, hate that *****

wow, I'm really impressed by this forum so far.
Instead of a hatred spurring out of this, I'm seeing both Indians and Pakistanis laugh this off. Impressive. If only the two nations' citizens can be like this as a whole, most if not all of our problems will be flushed down the toilet!

wow, I'm really impressed by this forum so far.
Instead of a hatred spurring out of this, I'm seeing both Indians and Pakistanis laugh this off. Impressive. If only the two nations' citizens can be like this as a whole, most if not all of our problems will be flushed down the toilet!

Well the more Pakistanis start likeing bollywood heroines and as more indians start liking pakistani bands, this is what thats ultimatly going to happen.

I disagree. Once the Kashmir issue is solved, history will become history.

Guys does any1 have a link for the entire Mission Udaan series in NatGeo??
Or does any1 have any idea, how can i watch it??

This is the just the Intro of the Mission Udaan series i could find on YouTube:

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
this propaganda hindu clip can be very easily turn in favor of pakistan by showing sati, female infanticide, naked gods, gang rapes by police, murder of muslims in gujrat, burning of churces all over india, fanatical hundus with naked swords and naked gods in the streets, 1.2 million prostitutes, 11 million aids infected souls, 100 separatist groups, military soldiers suicide, mig crashes etc.

Its made by some individual just hang him not his faith.It could have been made by a muslim or a christian too.

Let me see, to respond to this i should abuse your faith and your god.
But then again.

Why is this freak even allowed to post in this place. He should be made an example off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom