What's new

Indian printers late in sending all textbooks

Nayadiganta said, Why BD paid in advance? They said AL facilitated them to get the project. The is a trick to get project by lowest bid but does not delivery on due time! Because once you get the project and money then you know.................

Projects or contract are paid in installments/draws. If they paid in full then they asked for it.

This is the 1st time I have heard in my life that the Indians are printing a part of our text books. It is a shame for BD. It never happened before. AL has called its benefactor India and gave contracts to some of its printing presses. No one would have known it if the Indians could have supplied the books on time.

India-premik AL should be routed out either in the next election or by a coup before that. This party is dangereous to the country. People related to printing business should organize against AL in the next election.

Is this news true?Why would we print our textbooks from them, thats just stupid. So many publishers are out of job and the government is outsourcing stuffs like this? Guess they are making their own grave because of their sheer stupidity(or may not be stupidity).

That's bad on part of Indian printing business, I hope they can complete the order asap and do some damage control to continue good business relations with BD.

Really our Bad *** Company's needs to be more profesional,This is perfect example of there lazness and unprofessional behaviour and this is where we lack behind chines company's and manufacturer..!

I hope the order get finished ASAP..!

The Miserable fact is that Bangladeshis just like Pakistanis are Insane enough in bringing back most corrupted politicians as rulers by their votes, and cry over them later, just like our Nation. It is Sad.

whats wrong with these threads based on news from bharati media?

The low cast dalit hindus have problems if you are shying away and calling highlighting social issues as bad taste then i am better with this bad taste than your ostrich like attitude.

anyway your tries to close this threads are getting funnier.

:wave:

jana, ye himmat india mai mat karnaa., barna jail jana padega ..

yaha kisi dalit ko dalit ya uski zaat se bulana ek zurm hai , madam

aise kahogi, to jail mai jana padega , jail ka aata khana padega

par paise doge to chhoot vhi jayenge

aur kuch bateN batata huN...

in my village , only SC can claim for pradhaan(head of village ) or may be lady seat ....

they have 50% reservation everywhere ....

if u r sc in india u r lucky

general category ke pas ek hi cheez bachi hai, proud , usi pe rote hai sab :)

Last edited:
it appears not.....I dont know what u mean about running away

and take that Afghan flag out of your profile; you aren't Afghan for God's sakes

quit fronting

Bengalis --- I have industrial Canon office printer with in built fax scanner and even document stapler take that and some binding. You're better off this way than to rely on these indians for the well being of your future generations :D

lolzz Ali infact bharatis can do anything to prove themselves as Afghans :P lolzz

anyway one more thing Dont use word Bengali for Bangladeshis as they love to call themselves Bangladeshis instead of the word Bengali which bharatis try to use for proving that they are one with Bangaldeshis

jana, ye himmat india mai mat karnaa., barna jail jana padega ..

yaha kisi dalit ko dalit ya uski zaat se bulana ek zurm hai , madam

aise kahogi, to jail mai jana padega , jail ka aata khana padega

par paise doge to chhoot vhi jayenge

aur kuch bateN batata huN...

in my village , only SC can claim for pradhaan(head of village ) or may be lady seat ....

they have 50% reservation everywhere ....

if u r sc in india u r lucky

general category ke pas ek hi cheez bachi hai, proud , usi pe rote hai sab :)
Araya bhaya check karo unn ki jo halat ap logon nay kee ha wo kisi nay nahi kee. quota ka naam pe unn ko wahin ka wahin khara kiya howa ha.

But khair thats is another debate not needed in this thread :)

lolzz Ali infact bharatis can do anything to prove themselves as Afghans :P lolzz

anyway one more thing Dont use word Bengali for Bangladeshis as they love to call themselves Bangladeshis instead of the word Bengali which bharatis try to use for proving that they are one with Bangaldeshis

Height of irony. Telling others how to address BD members while you yourself use Bharati for Indians. Perhaps you can be equal in dealing with everybody's sensitivities.

This is the 1st time I have heard in my life that the Indians are printing a part of our text books. It is a shame for BD. It never happened before. AL has called its benefactor India and gave contracts to some of its printing presses. No one would have known it if the Indians could have supplied the books on time.

India-premik AL should be routed out either in the next election or by a coup before that. This party is dangereous to the country. People related to printing business should organize against AL in the next election.

Next time BD should trust own printers. The main reason was timely delivery of the books before start of academic year which failed.

Height of irony. Telling others how to address BD members while you yourself use Bharati for Indians. Perhaps you can be equal in dealing with everybody's sensitivities.

India is an ancient name of pakistan given to the people of indus valley by greeks, the greeks called the people of ganga valley as ganderites. Only pakistanis should have the right to be called indians, Pakistan is the child of indus and has nothing to do with bharat. Its our heritage we dont have a shared account

Araya bhaya check karo unn ki jo halat ap logon nay kee ha wo kisi nay nahi kee. quota ka naam pe unn ko wahin ka wahin khara kiya howa ha.

ye lo...

coutaa diyaa to bhi humari galti , nahi diyaa to bhi humari galti

bahnaa ek baat pe raho na ...:)

pak mai bhi abhut poor hai, are u responsible for that, nahi na

yaar koe samjhdari wali baat karo........
reporter ho tum yaar :)

But khair thats is another debate not needed in this thread :)

exactly, certainly absolutely

but i want really discuss with u .. make another thread :)

India is an ancient name of pakistan given to the people of indus valley by greeks, the greeks called the people of ganga valley as ganderites. Only pakistanis should have the right to be called indians, Pakistan is the child of indus and has nothing to do with bharat. Its our heritage we dont have a shared account

Ok. So according to you, Pakistanis want themselves to be called Indians. I am fine with that. :lol:

And about the rights to the name India, please contribute your esteemed historical insights in this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/7961-motivations-behind-selecting-name-india-1947-a-35.html#post1353633

You are kidding rite ?? They will be the last person we will try to identify with.

When we are more than proud of our distinct and rich culture why should we try to identify after all with Afghans. ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom