What's new

Indian printers late in sending all textbooks

Ok. So according to you, Pakistanis want themselves to be called Indians. I am fine with that. :lol:

And about the rights to the name India, please contribute your esteemed historical insights in this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/7961-motivations-behind-selecting-name-india-1947-a-35.html#post1353633

Perhaps you didn't understand what i wrote, i said only indus valley people were given the name of india by greek, Indus valley lies in Pakistan not in Bharat
I already have contributed a lot please go and read previous threads on Motivations behind selecting the name 'India' in 1947, Every bharti lost an argument to me on that thread, want to challenge me come over there then.

This is a free market economy, anybody foreign or domestic can participate in any tender. They bidded lesser price so they got the work order.

Why Awami govt paid these indian contractors in advance? Free market is not something that one side coerces to give everything which Bangladesh has been forced through Awami stooge govt and other side enjoys looting as india is doing. Didn’t you tell us story Bangladesh will be middle income country by building deep sea port? Didn’t you tell us story Bangladesh will earn billions and become Singapore by providing transit? All in sprit of your version “free trade” or rest of the world can see looting or in Bangla we call indian “loot toraz”.

Last edited:
Seriously man. Day by day BD becoming a none sense nation. Text book should be consider a national security issue. I personally don't blame India rather questioning our capability as nation. This is purely a Bull ****.

Let Idune Bhai answer your question.

Thanks Zakir bahi, you have answered it well. My question is what next printing Bangladeshi passport and money in india???

I feel sorry for my Bengali brothers & sisters who have to be ''served'' by a government that seems to do everything for bending over to hindustanys

how many more years of this misery before elections?

Bengalis are hard-working people. You can make and print your own damn textbooks. What is this nonsense?

Bangladesh had successfully printed its textbook for last 38 years. This is first time Awami govt shipped the printing to india.

Now, one can see level of infiltration Indians have made in every ministry and sector. India with help of Awami stooge govt turned Bangladesh into a looting haven. You have seen how Awami govt made way for Indian company airtel get away without paying over 135 crore taka taxes. BTRC, the telecom regulatory body was infiltrated by Indian consultants. Telecom ministry secretary who is from hindu community overpowering telecom minister to give india telecom corridor/transit.

Prime minister economic advisor and FM had given India $2 billion by waving transit fees. And Awami govt swallowed interest of another 1 billion loan which are primarily for Indian project and benefit. Bangladesh bank heavily infested by Indian recruits in Bangladesh. Power generation and major infrastructure projects have been given to Indians by twisting rules to favor india. Even Bangladeshi textbooks printing has become source of indian earning. These are just a few indian stooge act surfaced, there are more going on that we are still not aware. One can see how indian infiltration weakening Bangladesh sovereign and strategic standing.

Thanks for listening and hope more people realize why Bangladeshis are resenting indian interference and infiltration.

Perhaps you didn't understand what i wrote, i said only indus valley people were given the name of india by greek, Indus valley lies in Pakistan not in Bharat
I already have contributed a lot please go and read previous threads on Motivations behind selecting the name 'India' in 1947, Every bharti lost an argument to me on that thread, want to challenge me come over there then.

From what I saw, Joe Shearer took care of all Pakistani arguments regarding exclusivity to the name India. Perhaps you should revisit the thread. There is no Pakistani member holding to that opinion now.

From what I saw, Joe Shearer took care of all Pakistani arguments regarding exclusivity to the name India. Perhaps you should revisit the thread. There is no Pakistani member holding to that opinion now.

Who said Joe changed their opinions ?? No one can change their opinions.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts.

Its only the alleged facts that were brought forth as support to their opinion that was ground to dust by him. ;)

You are kidding rite ?? They will be the last person we will try to identify with.

When are more than proud of our distinct culture why should we try to identify after all with Afghans. ?

It's her experience in Pakistan probably where superiority of people is measured by their skin colour.

I honestly laugh when Pakistani members take a racist dig at Indians as their arguments strangely seem identical to what Afghans say to Pakistani Punjabis in Pashtun forums! :lol:

It's her experience in Pakistan probably where superiority of people is measured by their skin colour.

I honestly laugh when Pakistani members take a racist dig at Indians as their arguments strangely seem identical to what Afghans say to Pakistani Punjabis in Pashtun forums! :lol:

Lol I too have seen it and it will come only as "*" if I try to reproduce it here. ;)

And while lurking there, I have seen some of our very own members who harp on alleged Pakistani racial superiority being clubbed in a single group with us. :lol:

India got the order to print our text book by winning the tender process and most importantly the conditioned was such that the only indian were able to get the order. Now they are late their work the may face punitive action thats it .
btw one of our member making it anational security issue, How could it be asecurity issue where everything will be printed according to our requirments ?

Thanks Zakir bahi, you have answered it well. My question is what next printing Bangladeshi passport and money in india???

India used to print Bangladeshi currency following Independence
. It was switched to Europe , I am not sure when though.

India used to print Bangladeshi currency following Independence
. It was switched to Europe , I am not sure when though.

There was no infrastucture after independence to print our own money that was why it was done in india. There was compelling reasons why it was switched to elsewhere. Now money is printed in our security printing press. But if Awami regime opt for print money in india Bangladesh national security will be compromised.

jana, ye himmat india mai mat karnaa., barna jail jana padega ..

yaha kisi dalit ko dalit ya uski zaat se bulana ek zurm hai , madam

aise kahogi, to jail mai jana padega , jail ka aata khana padega

par paise doge to chhoot vhi jayenge

aur kuch bateN batata huN...

in my village , only SC can claim for pradhaan(head of village ) or may be lady seat ....

they have 50% reservation everywhere ....

if u r sc in india u r lucky

general category ke pas ek hi cheez bachi hai, proud , usi pe rote hai sab :)

Magar mere Hindustani bhai, main akhbar me yeh bhi parh chuka hun keh, koi koi gaon pe SC (Scheduled Cast) ke liyen alahida rasta banana parta hain, kyun ke SC (Super Cast) log un logo ke sath ek raste pe chalna nahin chahte hain.

Aur, aap log to ek saath khana piina bhi nahin karte hain, kyun keh nicha Jaat ke saath khana piina karen to uncha Jaat ka JAAT chale jaate hain. Ek hi muluk ke baashindah aur ek hi dharmwala hote huyen bhi Hindustani (read Hindus) log kyun apne aap ko bardasht nahin kar sakta hain, yeh baat hame bilkul samajh nahin aata hain.

Back
Top Bottom