What's new

Indian Prank | Pranking my angry dad gone wrong

Well my dad was an army officer, and he used to keep a rattan cane , needless to say i tried my best not to piss him off.:)

Last edited:
Indians and Pakistanis are angry and aggressive people unlike Bangladeshis who would probably start crying if told his son got a girl pregnant.

Dude its the same or worse with Pakistani parents, heck I think my mother has broken almost all she could on me. lol
Same here my mum could beat us with anything remember getting beaten once with sugar cane because thats all she had at hand we were walking back from our farm

With a dad like that he was planning to prank and have fun???!

Kaapppaaawwww.... How's that for a prank you moron!

Needless to say , but this shows exactly how parents are in India . Sometimes they can be cruel and that is why father and son relations in most family is of fear and respect from fear.

That is not how one should treat anyone , Beating here and there to make child disciplined is good but this is assault and that one kick could have damaged his kidney forever.

I hope new generation are not treating kids like this.

If I did something like this....I'd be typing with a tooth pick right now ! :fie:

Usss ko tou laaat aur chappair pariii hai na....my Dad was an amateur boxer in college ! :D
ek boxer ka beta sumo wrestler hai?? :o: :D

Back
Top Bottom